Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: FCSC - Fibrocell Science, Inc. - NYSE  (Read 13321 times)

April 19, 2011, 11:16:29 AM
Read 13321 times

softballdaddy

Daily Chart:  http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=FCSC&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&id=p31219593597

Weekly Chart:  http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=FCSC&p=W&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&id=p03418981184

News:  http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=FCSC+Headlines

Business Summary:  Fibrocell Science, Inc., a cellular aesthetic and therapeutic development stage biotechnology company, focuses on developing novel skin and tissue rejuvenation products. Its clinical development product candidates are designed to improve the appearance of skin injured by the effects of aging, sun exposure, acne, and burn scars with a patient’s own or autologous fibroblast cells produced by its proprietary Fibrocell process. The company’s aesthetics development programs include product candidates to treat acne scarring and to provide full-face rejuvenation that includes the improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, and appearance; and therapeutic development programs that are designed to treat restrictive burn scars and vocal scarring. Its lead product, LAVIV, is a personalized aesthetic cell therapy for the improvement of the appearance of moderate to severe nasolabial fold wrinkles in adults. Fibrocell Science, through its subsidiary, Agera Laboratories, Inc., also markets and sells a skin care product line in the United States and Europe. The company was formerly known as Isolagen, Inc. and changed its name to Fibrocell Science, Inc. in September 2009. Fibrocell Science, Inc. was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania.
Life is tough, and it is tougher if you are stupid...John Wayne

April 19, 2011, 11:18:44 AM
Reply #1

Vegas

Looks good today... Broke the old high of .92 already...
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

April 19, 2011, 11:21:58 AM
Reply #2

softballdaddy

I think this may be part of it...plus 850 million traded yesterday with AMRN...some bio-pharma players putting AMRN money in this one for the PDUFA run up.

FCSC.OB..$.88 Rodman & Renshaw starts at Mkt Outperform & $3 Target Price. 
http://bit.ly/fJmmin

Looks good today... Broke the old high of .92 already...

April 19, 2011, 11:55:46 AM
Reply #3

Jack

SB, this is a OTCBB stock, not a NASDAQ stock  ;) Maybe you count on it that it will go to NASDAQ and therefor you put it already here.  ;D

April 19, 2011, 12:02:13 PM
Reply #4

softballdaddy

Nope, error on my part...have no intention of thinking of it in Nasdaq...just got through with SPPI...and did some cut and paste...not enough cut and to much paste...sorry....
hopefully an admin can move it for us

April 19, 2011, 12:05:34 PM
Reply #5

softballdaddy

Thanks Vegas...

Bring out the whacker

April 19, 2011, 12:05:44 PM
Reply #6

Vegas

SB, this is a OTCBB stock, not a NASDAQ stock  ;) Maybe you count on it that it will go to NASDAQ and therefor you put it already here.  ;D

I cleaned it up and moved it for him Jack... He has a thing for that caps lock key today!  Damn rookies... ;D
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

April 19, 2011, 12:08:10 PM
Reply #7

Vegas

Thanks Vegas...

Bring out the whacker

Bet you thought I didn't have it anymore...  ;D ;D ;D

April 19, 2011, 12:11:59 PM
Reply #8

softballdaddy

I thought it may have went to Pawn Stars after last year...no such luck

April 19, 2011, 12:18:05 PM
Reply #9

Vegas

April 19, 2011, 04:47:02 PM
Reply #10

softballdaddy

Corey.."Well Vegas, a few years ago, after the market bust PeePee whackers really brought good money...now that there are so many rookies in the business, and they are being imported from China, on credit, they just don't bring what they used to."

April 25, 2011, 04:48:42 PM
Reply #11

softballdaddy

Fibrocell getting some love....this may do some financing before PDUFA date to bring new frug to market and market the product. If it dips I am there

April 25, 2011, 05:17:23 PM
Reply #12

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Another one with a great candle, it will run to 1.40 - 1.50 soon.
Dr PennyStock

April 25, 2011, 08:49:12 PM
Reply #13

Vegas

Another nice play for you SBD... You may just recover from "Pink Sheets Hell" after all...   ;D

April 25, 2011, 11:08:35 PM
Reply #14

softballdaddy