Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: e-book The Micro Cap Investor  (Read 4040 times)

January 17, 2010, 08:59:13 PM
Read 4040 times

creep

Hello, It has been a long time since I was here the last time, but I'm back to share with all books that had been usefull for me, I started my trading experience in this forum and now I'm a fulltime trader of stocks, options and currencies (forex), I did not found any other place to place this topic so let me know any comment.

I have a buch of financial ebooks and I want to share them with you, this is the first one The micro cap investor - strategies for making big returns in small companies.

January 18, 2010, 12:23:57 PM
Reply #1

Chipldr999

Sounds good to me.  You can never have enough books on learning new ideas and different info.

January 19, 2010, 07:31:50 AM
Reply #2

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Welcome back Creep, glad to see you are now a fulltime trader, share your knowledge.

Cheers
Dr PennyStock

January 19, 2010, 07:45:26 AM
Reply #3

jotuk6771

Hello, It has been a long time since I was here the last time, but I'm back to share with all books that had been usefull for me, I started my trading experience in this forum and now I'm a fulltime trader of stocks, options and currencies (forex), I did not found any other place to place this topic so let me know any comment.

I have a buch of financial ebooks and I want to share them with you, this is the first one The micro cap investor - strategies for making big returns in small companies.

HEEEYYYY , Creep !  :) :)

Waooow, i'm so glad to see you back here and to know that you are now an INDEPENDANT TRADER !!! CONGRATS!!!
 :) :) ;)

Well , hope to see you soon on the Forex Board  ;D to share your knowledge as i know you was a very good Forex Trader when we meeting together on Forexhill with TU and others  8)  ;)

Not see you loooong time and very happy that you not forget your old Dr.Pennystocks friends !  ;D

Cheers !

January 19, 2010, 08:24:56 PM
Reply #4

creep

Well I will share the books where I got the knowlage so you can build your own trading style and trade the vehicules that you want. I like forex a lot because I build a lot of cash from small positions, but now I diversify in indexes (ETF's) and blue chips for loger term grow investments, and options and forex for regular income. I trade medium and longer terms to avoid be stuck in front of the computer, but send me a PM for anything you want.

January 20, 2010, 08:37:08 AM
Reply #5

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Sorry but I deleted the links because these are not free ebooks, do not put more links, please, this can bring me legal problems.
Dr PennyStock

January 20, 2010, 10:23:59 AM
Reply #6

Stretcher75

If you have a copy of the eBook file just attach it to the post. Would that be ok Doc?

January 20, 2010, 10:39:02 AM
Reply #7

creep

Sorry Doc, I did not think about that, would be ok if a place a link to a blog where you can find the download link?

I don't have a blog now but i can make one very easy and load the books.

January 20, 2010, 10:56:48 AM
Reply #8

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
If you have a copy of the eBook file just attach it to the post. Would that be ok Doc?

No, I don't want to have any connection with this.
Dr PennyStock

January 20, 2010, 10:58:47 AM
Reply #9

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Sorry Doc, I did not think about that, would be ok if a place a link to a blog where you can find the download link?

I don't have a blog now but i can make one very easy and load the books.

Sorry but, I don't want to have any connection with illegal things.
Dr PennyStock