Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Guitars  (Read 9345 times)

August 01, 2008, 09:50:44 PM
Read 9345 times

tu

Doc, I know that you don't like to compare charts as one being a proxy to another, but LLC  just couldn't escape my eyes as being in a very similar setup as IFLI .

Are the next resistance levels at  5.80 ; 6.10 ; 7.24 .  And is the resistance much stronger than IFLI ?

August 01, 2008, 10:03:18 PM
Reply #1

Vegas

Doc, I know that you don't like to compare charts as one being a proxy to another, but LLC  just couldn't escape my eyes as being in a very similar setup as IFLI .

Are the next resistance levels at  5.80 ; 6.10 ; 7.24 .  And is the resistance much stronger than IFLI ?

It is not really a penny stock but here is the correct symbol in case anyone wants to take a look at it... Maybe you didn't notice that with the Caps Lock button drilled to the floor board...  ;D

LCC - US Airways Group Inc - NYSE

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=lcc&p=D&b=7&g=0&id=p34236631034
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

August 01, 2008, 10:24:29 PM
Reply #2

boomer

it could pop unless oil takes off again and they go back to bashing the airlines, however it's a nice pattern (  ;D like those ascending triangles with the flat top's) but I would wait for confirmation 

August 01, 2008, 10:47:51 PM
Reply #3

Vegas

;D like those ascending triangles with the flat top's)

I like a good flat top also... I have a Guild D55 Dreadnought...  ;D
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

August 01, 2008, 10:56:48 PM
Reply #4

Vegas

My flat top doesn't have that ascending triangle on it though...

August 01, 2008, 10:59:12 PM
Reply #5

boomer

sweet I got an old Gibson les paul I rebuilt as a kid (thats super buttery even for a les paul )  and a Martian ( best for the money )

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Martin-DC15E-Acoustic-Electric-Cutaway-Dreadnought-Guitar-514507-i1148313.gc 

But This is my baby now

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-American-Series-FSR-Chambered-Mahogany-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar-514129-i1321200.gc

I feel in love with it the first time I picked it up

August 01, 2008, 11:01:02 PM
Reply #6

boomer

My flat top doesn't have that ascending triangle on it though...

thats just pretty  ;D  I'm kinda envious

August 02, 2008, 12:12:15 AM
Reply #7

tu

WHOOOOPPPSS!  - Or should I say Whoooppps!  Yes, sorry for the misprint and visually loud lettering. I don't know who did that to my " CAPS LOCKS" button, but I'm going to find out!!!

Vegas, am I not supposed to bring these higher priced securities into the Penny Stock forum. Some will say a penny is anything below $5. Others, $2. What exactly is a penny stock. Anything below a dollar?

-----

Yes Boomer, the airlines, not a popular sector indeed!  But the airlines seem to be enjoying what may be at least a short term rally or bull run in a bear market.  And their charts are enjoying it as well.

Ascending triangle with flat top, Yes, or flag on a pole formation is my visual imprint. 

Not to try to dilute this thread off topic too much, but I must say, beautiful guitars. My son has a fascination with learning to play guitar. Kids seem to learn so quick.

Now back on topic... Do you think LCC  will struggle to get to the MA200?

August 02, 2008, 12:42:18 AM
Reply #8

boomer

"Not to try to dilute this thread off topic too much, but I must say, beautiful guitars. My son has a fascination with learning to play guitar. Kids seem to learn so quick."

>>> If I where you I would just start a topic with the correct heading and let one of the mod's wipe this one out
I post more thoughts about this when you do.

PS

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gibson-Les-Paul-Vintage-Mahogany-Electric-Guitar-103371357-i1149476.gc

easy to play and super tough and even though it's 900 bucks ( may be a lot to spend on a kid ) they retain there value well. it's the cheep one I have found thats as easy to play as the 2k plus ones

August 02, 2008, 12:53:26 AM
Reply #9

Vegas

Just messing with you Tu...  ;D

Nice Tele Boomer... I sold my 74 original Strat last year on eBay for $4,800 to some broad in Japan... I bought it new in 1974 for $375... I almost cried when I was packing it but it has been under the bed in the case for years because I live in a Townhome and an electric guitar is out of the question... It just ain't the same with headphones. It isn't right to own something like that and not use it when someone can be enjoying it. That is why I picked up the acoustic alternative...

I will buy a Martin Boomer when you give me a red hot four bagger stock pick...  ;D I got my Guild for $2,100. I also have a Washburn D10 that I leave out in the dust for a quick strum...  ;D

August 02, 2008, 12:58:44 AM
Reply #10

boomer

Nice Tele Boomer... I sold my 74 original Strat last year on eBay for $4,800 to some broad in Japan... I bought it new in 1974 for $375... I almost cried when I was packing it but it has been under the bed in the case for years because I live in a Townhome and an electric guitar is out of the question... It just ain't the same with headphones. It isn't right to own something like that and not use it when someone can be enjoying it. That is why I picked up the acoustic alternative...

I will buy a Martin Boomer when you give me a red hot four bagger stock pick...  ;D I got my Guild for $2,100. I also have a Washburn D10 that I leave out in the dust for a quick strum...  ;D

how about I save you some cash instead

QUIT BUYING UXG

:P

August 02, 2008, 12:59:43 AM
Reply #11

Vegas

I suppose Doc will consider this thread off topic... Unless of course he is a picker and has a classic axe to show off... I'm thinking Doc might play the Clarinet or Viola...  ;D

August 02, 2008, 01:10:22 AM
Reply #12

boomer

I suppose Doc will consider this thread off topic... Unless of course he is a picker and has a classic axe to show off... I'm thinking Doc might play the Clarinet or Viola...  ;D
mandolin is my guess

and this thread is labeled wrong anyways  and it should be wiped allthoghter

Vegas you have a great night

I am heading off to Neomos to catch a show  ;D

August 02, 2008, 01:23:17 AM
Reply #13

boomer

"I sold my 74 original Strat last year on eBay for $4,800 to some broad in Japan"

>>>  I wounder if it was that chick from the 567'8 she ended up with one

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7573509635222667161&q=5678s&ei=2uCTSIz-C5TWqwOTxKWyBQ&hl=en

August 02, 2008, 01:36:58 AM
Reply #14

tu

LOL, Man, you guys are crazy, ooopps I mean funny. Friday night, late in the week, I guess a breath of fresh air for an overstressed brain is good to refresh the cognitive abilities.

Especially after my incoherent typing.

And Doc, yes maybe something in the classical area.

That's it for my dilution!!!  For now anyway!

Really should start another thread I guess :)