Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: http://www.foliofn.com/index.jsp  (Read 6060 times)

July 29, 2008, 06:27:47 PM
Read 6060 times

johndoe

a broker who only charges you  35 a month for unlimited trades.

doc, vegas and happy rod, get back to me on this.

July 29, 2008, 06:30:51 PM
Reply #1

johndoe

its says not for day traders? what the hell man ???

July 30, 2008, 07:24:58 AM
Reply #2

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
We generally do not support Pink Sheets, Bulletin Boards or debt securities

It's all said. Open a Zecco account, it's the best broker right now.
Dr PennyStock

July 30, 2008, 02:40:04 PM
Reply #3

johndoe

that foliofn sucks, im just trying to find something cheaper to trade, my other topic sounds like a good deal 2.50 a trade

the hell with amertrade, 20 bucks is too much for me

5 bucks sounds like a steal.

July 30, 2008, 02:45:47 PM
Reply #4

Greg

that foliofn sucks, im just trying to find something cheaper to trade, my other topic sounds like a good deal 2.50 a trade

the hell with amertrade, 20 bucks is too much for me

5 bucks sounds like a steal.

You get 10 free trades for every $2500 in balance with Zecco...
I know not what I do.  So, I just do it....

July 30, 2008, 02:54:01 PM
Reply #5

johndoe

zecco sounds good. do you have zecco greg?

July 30, 2008, 02:59:34 PM
Reply #6

Greg

zecco sounds good. do you have zecco greg?

I have Zecco and E*Trade...I prefer my Zecco Account... ;D

There are +/- for both.. Like E*trades flexibilty and accounting, but Zecco doesn't strap you  to the ask size...

July 31, 2008, 09:09:54 PM
Reply #7

Dzielak51

I have Zecco and Scottrade.  Scottrade is easier to use on my Iphone.  Zecco has cheaper commissions but i dont like the platform.  I will eventually open up a couple different accounts to see what else is out there.

July 31, 2008, 10:49:06 PM
Reply #8

Vegas

I have Zecco and Scottrade.  Scottrade is easier to use on my Iphone.  Zecco has cheaper commissions but i dont like the platform.  I will eventually open up a couple different accounts to see what else is out there.

I'm with DZ on ST... I have used Scottrade for years and no real complaints with service... You get a pretty good bang for the buck... They charge more than $7.00 for the pennies but it is usually about $8.50... I'm a first class act so I need quality and a few bells and whistles... Won't compromise my values to save 20 -30 bucks a month... No one mentions good accounting... That's far more important to me at tax time than saving a few bucks a month... Seriously, how many trades do you really make in a week?

If you guys start making more great trades like I do all of the time, those few measley bucks will be meaningless... LMAO... ;D ;D ;D
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

August 01, 2008, 03:42:03 AM
Reply #9

HappyAlien

I have Zecco and Scottrade. I love ST's realtime streamer and lots of helpful tools. Once in a while, they won't let you trade a particular stock online, and you have to call it in. I opene Zecco mostly for penny stocks due to the flat 4.50 fee, and I can trade any stock online even the ones that Scottrade won't. Also, I found that Zecco fills my orders much faster than ST. It's a good no frills broker in my opinion.
LETS GET PAID

August 01, 2008, 09:49:46 AM
Reply #10

hangin1

Does zecco have a real time streamer? And do they accept United States customers? I been using scotttrade myself and also love there real life streamer so if zecco didnt have one or I couldnt find a decent free one with zecco I would just stay with scotttrade. If anyone has any suggestions for a good free real time streamer let me know. Thanks in advance for the replies.

August 01, 2008, 10:28:26 AM
Reply #11

Greg

Does zecco have a real time streamer? And do they accept United States customers? I been using scotttrade myself and also love there real life streamer so if zecco didnt have one or I couldnt find a decent free one with zecco I would just stay with scotttrade. If anyone has any suggestions for a good free real time streamer let me know. Thanks in advance for the replies.

I use Zecco, you have to pay for real time under premium tools..

August 01, 2008, 10:54:26 AM
Reply #12

hangin1

thanks for the quick response greg! Hope everyone has a great trading day!