Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: F - Ford Motor Company - NYSE  (Read 23139 times)

July 10, 2008, 04:59:14 PM
Read 23139 times

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Looks like a possible bounce play in a few days/weeks, it's sad to see one of the biggest companies of the world with a PPS and a chart like this, but, we are here to make money.

The stock has resistance at 4.95, 5.17 and 5.50, the top of the descending channel, that red line is also a resistance, it's a dynamic value, today may be about 4.75.

The support is at 4.32 (PAR SAR) - 4.30 (support of 5 days ago), the bottom of the descending channel is also support.

If the stock continues trading inside this descending channel, it will be at 3 - 2.50 in a month, unless the support at 4.30 is strong and hold the stock at this level trading sideways.

Dr PennyStock

July 10, 2008, 05:01:41 PM
Reply #1

Jayhawk

Sad but not a suprise...but if it will make me money, I'm in.
@NN75 (twitter)

July 10, 2008, 05:03:09 PM
Reply #2

Mr. Halsey

is sad... they will have to change the game completely.

will watch for a buy in point
I zigged when I should have zagged.

July 10, 2008, 05:06:54 PM
Reply #3

thrilldealer

Hey doc, wrong board this isn't a penny stock... ;D
shun the non believers! shuuun!!!

July 10, 2008, 05:09:59 PM
Reply #4

Jayhawk

Under $5 and still going down.....it's definitely in penny stock land.  ;)
@NN75 (twitter)

July 10, 2008, 05:14:43 PM
Reply #5

Greg

Under $5 and still going down.....it's definitely in penny stock land.  ;)

Definetly don't want to play an auto maker...
I know not what I do.  So, I just do it....

July 10, 2008, 05:16:22 PM
Reply #6

thrilldealer

well, depends on your definition of penny stock, some consider it 5 or less others 2 or less. So right now we can say it's in the grey zone  ;D
shun the non believers! shuuun!!!

July 10, 2008, 05:16:28 PM
Reply #7

boomer

I been watching F as well. it has a market cap of 9.8 billion so no it's not a penny stock.  but if it forms a bottom I buying

July 10, 2008, 05:16:55 PM
Reply #8

Vegas

Doc sure has been breaking a lot of rules around here lately... We are going to have to get him bumped down to moderator and promote DZ... LMAO...  ;D ;D ;D

I have a couple of friends who have made a bundle shorting this and GM lately... Good money but a truly sad statement for the U.S.A.  :'(
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

July 10, 2008, 05:18:19 PM
Reply #9

Greg

Doc sure has been breaking a lot of rules around here lately... We are going to have to get him bumped down to moderator and promote DZ... LMAO...  ;D ;D ;D

I have a couple of friends who have made a bundle shorting this and GM lately... Good money but a truly sad statement for the U.S.A.  :'(

Yeah, I think he even spoke the "N" word the other day.. you know "News" ;D

July 10, 2008, 05:19:56 PM
Reply #10

Vegas

well, depends on your definition of penny stock, some consider it 5 or less others 2 or less. So right now we can say it's in the grey zone  ;D

Scottrade considers a stock under 1.00 as a pennystock and I mostly agree with that... Pennystocks are about low price, huge risk and reward... IMHO...
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

July 10, 2008, 05:20:44 PM
Reply #11

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Sorry to disappoint you, but, the SEC says that a stock under $5 is considered a penny stock, of course that with this market cap, I consider that it's in the grey zone  ;D.
Dr PennyStock

July 10, 2008, 05:21:42 PM
Reply #12

Vegas

Yeah, I think he even spoke the "N" word the other day.. you know "News" ;D

That does it... I'm calling Al Sharpton and Jesse on that "N"ews...

July 10, 2008, 05:22:17 PM
Reply #13

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Yeah, I think he even spoke the "N" word the other day.. you know "News"

Nahhhhhhhh, you must be kidding  ;D
Dr PennyStock

July 10, 2008, 05:22:24 PM
Reply #14

Greg

Sorry to disappoint you, but, the SEC says that a stock under $5 is considered a penny stock, of course that with this market cap, I consider that it's in the grey zone  ;D.

that may set up a buy out with HONDA or YOTA....LOL...

Wow, Blue oval with a rice hat on it...Henry would turn over in his grave.. ;D