Dr PennyStock Forum

Poll

Should we have an option board?

Yes
14 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Possibility of an Options Board?  (Read 11255 times)

July 01, 2008, 11:00:41 AM
Read 11255 times

Dzielak51

Ok, i havent talked to Doc about this but i wanted to see if anyone would even be interested.  I know i have been taking a liking to options lately ( and making alot of money at it ) and thought putting a board on here would be a good idea.

July 01, 2008, 11:19:31 AM
Reply #1

Greg

Ok, i havent talked to Doc about this but i wanted to see if anyone would even be interested.  I know i have been taking a liking to options lately ( and making alot of money at it ) and thought putting a board on here would be a good idea.

I need some training in that.. I also need to beef up my trading acccount to play... But I can do some paper trading until I learn...Options can be worse than Pennys...IMO
I know not what I do.  So, I just do it....

July 01, 2008, 12:19:25 PM
Reply #2

Dzielak51

I agree with ya Greg, Options are a HUGE risk but also have a HUGE reward if played right.  I still have a lot to learn to but i know the basics.  I started paper trading them for a couple months making mistakes and learning from them till i got confident enough to do it with real money.  I've had some losses but i just recently had several plays go over 200% gains.

Also for paper tading, i really like www.optionhouse.com  It feels like the real deal and lets you put in the orders you want.  I was using Investopedia for paper trading but they have to many "limits" on what you can and cant do.

July 01, 2008, 12:42:52 PM
Reply #3

Greg

I agree with ya Greg, Options are a HUGE risk but also have a HUGE reward if played right.  I still have a lot to learn to but i know the basics.  I started paper trading them for a couple months making mistakes and learning from them till i got confident enough to do it with real money.  I've had some losses but i just recently had several plays go over 200% gains.

Also for paper tading, i really like www.optionhouse.com  It feels like the real deal and lets you put in the orders you want.  I was using Investopedia for paper trading but they have to many "limits" on what you can and cant do.

Thanks for the info.. I'll try them out....Tommy ought to love this thread...

He should be out of Exams by now.  Anybody heard from him...

July 01, 2008, 12:44:45 PM
Reply #4

Dzielak51

Ya, i see him all the time on the Options board over at Ihub

July 01, 2008, 01:00:14 PM
Reply #5

Greg

Ya, i see him all the time on the Options board over at Ihub

I saw him over there a couple of times...Kid in a candy store...

July 01, 2008, 01:14:05 PM
Reply #6

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Tommy has been busy with the exams.
Dr PennyStock

July 01, 2008, 02:00:31 PM
Reply #7

Dzielak51

what do you think Doc? Possibility? I hope RB is still around, he's pretty knowledgable about Options and knows how to explain them well.

July 01, 2008, 03:04:41 PM
Reply #8

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I invited RB weeks ago, but he refused due to lack of time.

The doors are open to him, when he have time to manage a board, he will say.

If you feel that you are able to manage a board about options, please, go ahead.
Dr PennyStock

July 01, 2008, 03:57:05 PM
Reply #9

Greg

I invited RB weeks ago, but he refused due to lack of time.

The doors are open to him, when he have time to manage a board, he will say.

If you feel that you are able to manage a board about options, please, go ahead.

Alright DZ let's make some fake money..

July 01, 2008, 11:11:04 PM
Reply #10

Dzielak51

I would love to manage the option board.  Unfortunately i think it will be to much right now.  Maybe if i had some help though.

July 02, 2008, 10:27:16 AM
Reply #11

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Don't count with me, I am a stock trader, and I don't like options.
Dr PennyStock

July 02, 2008, 11:07:36 AM
Reply #12

Greg

I would love to manage the option board.  Unfortunately i think it will be to much right now.  Maybe if i had some help though.

I would help, but it may be the Blind leading the Blind LOL

July 02, 2008, 11:13:56 AM
Reply #13

Dr PennyStock

Administrator

I would help, but it may be the Blind leading the Blind LOL

;D ;D ;D
Dr PennyStock

July 02, 2008, 05:42:25 PM
Reply #14

Greg

I need some refresher training..Where to look...