Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Interesting video about cramer  (Read 8346 times)

June 20, 2008, 12:40:28 PM
Read 8346 times

thrilldealer

shun the non believers! shuuun!!!

June 27, 2008, 05:55:35 AM
Reply #1

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
The guy is an idiot, he is just a very good salesman, he knows how to sell himself, and the people buy what he says. 
Dr PennyStock

July 07, 2008, 07:07:21 PM
Reply #2

Trelly

Cramer's picks are like flipping a coin. Half the time he'll say the complete opposite of what he recommended only a few days previous.

July 09, 2008, 08:16:29 AM
Reply #3

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Yes, that is why I say the guy is an idiot, he knows nothing about stock market, it's incredible how he gets such attention from the media, but, as I said on my previous post, he is a good salesman  ;).
Dr PennyStock

July 10, 2008, 12:50:19 PM
Reply #4

Trelly

Thank the big five media corps in the states. Like you say Doc, he's a salesman, a personality on tv, not this self proclaimed stock guru ego he's got goin on. Mind you, he's worth a very hefty sum.

July 11, 2008, 08:19:34 AM
Reply #5

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Mind you, he's worth a very hefty sum.

It's the American dream, if you are good at marketing and have luck, you have money.
Dr PennyStock

July 11, 2008, 03:29:17 PM
Reply #6

Greg

I personally met the guy at Denver Airport one day...No one knew him so I struck up a conversation..

He's really an intelligent down to earth guy )(my impression)...He said, his big mouth got him in more trouble than he can remember, but with regard to stocks he said His DD was so extensive that's why he always stands behind what he say... Impressive individual by far...
I know not what I do.  So, I just do it....

July 14, 2008, 08:36:11 AM
Reply #7

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I personally met the guy at Denver Airport one day...No one knew him so I struck up a conversation..

He's really an intelligent down to earth guy )(my impression)...He said, his big mouth got him in more trouble than he can remember, but with regard to stocks he said His DD was so extensive that's why he always stands behind what he say... Impressive individual by far...

I have no doubts that he is intelligent as a salesman, marketing guy, but, as a stock picker, he is an idiot, in my opinion the stock market is not the right job to him.
Dr PennyStock

July 14, 2008, 12:42:22 PM
Reply #8

Greg

I have no doubts that he is intelligent as a salesman, marketing guy, but, as a stock picker, he is an idiot, in my opinion the stock market is not the right job to him.

Jelous...

July 15, 2008, 10:28:13 AM
Reply #9

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Dr PennyStock

July 16, 2008, 10:42:34 AM
Reply #11

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Precisely...... he is good as an entertainer   ;D
Dr PennyStock

July 16, 2008, 12:58:38 PM
Reply #12

Greg

Precisely...... he is good as an entertainer   ;D

great entertainer...Had a NASCAR special on in the States this weekend...A lot of jun to watch..

July 16, 2008, 02:33:35 PM
Reply #13

Mr. Halsey

i caught the last 1/2 hour of it... not bad advice for a 26 year old
I zigged when I should have zagged.

July 16, 2008, 02:35:29 PM
Reply #14

Greg

i caught the last 1/2 hour of it... not bad advice for a 26 year old

If you read his books. He does have a lot of good INFO.. I've made some money on the Big Boys he's picked and mostly they go down and up like he says...