Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Just A Suggestion!  (Read 3704 times)

June 17, 2008, 04:07:34 PM
Read 3704 times

Vegas

Since we have so many new stocks introduced on the board all of the time, it would be really nice if we had a hyper-link to http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quotes/ or any free quote service up in the header somewhere so we could jump right up and plug it in and see what they are talking about... Like a "Quotes" link...  ???

I know what your thinking...  ;D Yes, I have BigCharts and QuoteTracker in my quick launch bar but they are usually maxed with the allowable number of my own watched stocks...
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

June 17, 2008, 04:15:21 PM
Reply #1

lynne

GREAT IDEA!!!!
I'll second that,..... If my vote counts.

June 17, 2008, 04:36:59 PM
Reply #2

Greg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GREAT IDEA!!!!

Report to moderator    Logged 

Vegas

Just A Suggestion!
« on: Today at 03:07:34 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since we have so many new stocks introduced on the board all of the time, it would be really nice if we had a hyper-link to http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quotes/ or any free quote service up in the header somewhere so we could jump right up and plug it in and see what they are talking about... Like a "Quotes" link... 

welcome Lynn. I asked Doc about this awhile back and he said it wasn't practical with the Forum... Also he wanted to devote more time in developing his other site...
I know not what I do.  So, I just do it....

June 17, 2008, 04:44:24 PM
Reply #3

Vegas

GREAT IDEA!!!!

Of course you vote counts... But only since you agree with me...  ;D
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

June 17, 2008, 05:11:14 PM
Reply #4

thrilldealer

Hmm, sounds good. I vote pro-header!

Not that my vote counts, since no matter what we wanna think this is a dictatorship lol  ;D
shun the non believers! shuuun!!!

June 17, 2008, 05:13:39 PM
Reply #5

Vegas

Hmm, sounds good. I vote pro-header!

Not that my vote counts, since no matter what we wanna think this is a dictatorship lol  ;D

That's where Greg's killer cat, "Eric the Terrible" comes into play...  ;D

June 17, 2008, 05:25:57 PM
Reply #6

Vegas

June 17, 2008, 05:32:18 PM
Reply #7

Greg

;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I know not what I do.  So, I just do it....