Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: WKSP - Worksport Ltd. - NASDAQ  (Read 10659 times)

May 12, 2017, 02:07:24 PM
Read 10659 times

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Daily Chart: https://schrts.co/UMnmBngM

Weekly Chart: https://schrts.co/rAhAkhSH

News: https://news.google.com/search?q=wksp&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Business Summary: Worksport Ltd., through its subsidiary, designs, manufactures, and distributes truck tonneau covers in Canada and the United States.

The company offers soft cover (SC) and tough cover (TC) tonneau covers, including SC3, a tri-fold cover that seals around the truck bed with a rubber gasket designed to protect cargo from moisture and debris; SC3pro that allows the operator to open the cover by pulling a release cable; and TC3, a thick aluminum tri-cover panel with a honey-comb core coated in a durable black scratch-resistant powder coating.

It is also developing TerraVis, a solar cover tonneau cover that gives rechargeable portable power to pickup truck owners.

The company distributes its products through wholesalers and online retail channels.

It serves private labels and original equipment manufacturers. Worksport Ltd. has a collaboration agreement with Greatcell Energy Pty Ltd.

The company was formerly known as Franchise Holdings International, Inc. and changed its name to Worksport Ltd. in May 2020.

Worksport Ltd. is based in Vaughan, Canada.

Company Website: https://www.worksport.com/
Dr PennyStock

May 12, 2017, 05:42:39 PM
Reply #1

Thegyg

With the email from the CEO, looks as though things will be picking up next werk. Added the other day st 0325

May 12, 2017, 05:46:28 PM
Reply #2

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
With the email from the CEO, looks as though things will be picking up next werk. Added the other day st 0325

I also think so. Looks like no more sellers, and, the run may happen soon.
Dr PennyStock

August 13, 2017, 07:21:25 PM
Reply #3

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
FNHI - Technically it is horrible, due to the idiot that is CEO. The guy is only good to sell fish in the market. Talks too much, and, doesn't deliver.

RSI, MA50, PAR SAR, MACD, and, finally ADX, all gave sell signal after that week when he said on twitter that a PP would be launched, almost saying the 10k was imminent. As it did not happen, the market punished the idiot, punishing us too that are not guilty that an idiot is the CEO of the company.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=FNHI&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p49012651579

Just an example. That idiot talked about the Private Placement a few weeks ago. He knows that a PP can only happen after the 10K being filed, so why the hell the idiot (a CEO of a public company) says on twitter that "a PP will be launched next week", clearly assuming that the 10K was imminent???? Why???? For what????

This is why I do not understand why lots of people say that he is a good CEO, and, a good guy. He is an idiot, period. Who cares if he responds to shareholders on twitter or per email if he lies the whole time?

A true CEO manages the company, and, only talks to shareholders through Press Releases. That's how a public company communicates with the public, if they do not have a Public Relations department.

Apparently the audit is taken much time because the accountancy was a mess, so why he did not talk in detail about this, to explain to the public that this would take time because of this, on that PR where he said that the 10K would take a few weeks?? That was the opportunity to explain to the public in detail what was going on, and, why the 10k would take weeks, maybe a couple of months. That would be honest, and, the market would understand, and, support the idiot.

Not explaining why, generated doubts in the market, and, some people sold, bringing the stock from .052 to .03 once again. And once again turning null and void all the technical buy signals.

Please someone tell the idiot to SHUT UP everywhere(twitter, emails, etc) and, issue a PR explaining in detail what is going on, to regain some credibility, because his credibility is at zero.

And he is the one responsible for the emails/calls he says that some people is doing, with insults and threatening the CFO. This is due to his inhability to manage the situation, with the talk on twitter, and, via email. He is creating fear in the market with what he says, and, then not delivering. If he doesn't deliver, people begin to speculate why, thinking that the 10K is being delayed due to something bad, so in panic some people have this kind of stupid reaction.

He is the RESPONSIBLE for this situation. He doesn't understand this because he is an idiot, pure and simple.

Issue a damn PR, you idiot. From a CEO of a private German company with 100 employees, to another CEO.
Dr PennyStock

September 30, 2017, 07:22:14 AM
Reply #4

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Any of you know if Rossi answered these questions? I just do not want to lose 1h15m of my life hearing a BSer. TIA

- How many shares are in the float right now? - Very important

- What is the name of the company that bought the $185k in debt?

- When exactly were the 10.4M shares issued to that company?

- At what price were issued the 10.4M shares? Very important

- When will be issued the other 25.6M shares? Very important

- At what price will be issued the other 25.6M shares? Very important

- How is the PP going? How much money did he already get? Crucial
Dr PennyStock

December 29, 2017, 04:41:04 PM
Reply #5

tomdatermite

Will FNHI ever recover ????.......................

December 29, 2017, 07:07:19 PM
Reply #6

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Will FNHI ever recover ????.......................

I hope so, Tom. That guy is one of the most incompetent CEOs I saw on OTC. Incompetent, liar, crook, scammer, criminal.
Dr PennyStock

January 11, 2018, 03:14:15 PM
Reply #7

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I can not understand why this guy doesn't release the damn Qs. I can't think of only one reason, just one.

He can do them himself, they are not audited, and, are not related to the 10K, so why? This is what makes me curious.
Dr PennyStock

January 16, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
Reply #8

tomdatermite

Quite a bit of volume today............news coming in the very near future maybe ????

January 16, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
Reply #9

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Quite a bit of volume today............news coming in the very near future maybe ????

I hope so, Tom. At least it is good to see some green on reasonable volume. As higher it is when the Qs are released, as higher it can run, so it is good to hold here or at this level. If it recovers to .02, even better.
Dr PennyStock

January 19, 2018, 12:35:01 AM
Reply #10

tomdatermite

Doc.......think it would be wise to put any more $$$ into this ????? Thanks

January 19, 2018, 01:30:05 AM
Reply #11

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Doc.......think it would be wise to put any more $$$ into this ????? Thanks

That I don't think so, because Rossi already proven not be trustable. Just hold for now.
Dr PennyStock

January 25, 2018, 08:47:21 AM
Reply #12

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Still closed above the MA50. Technically it is looking good. The Qs now would be gold.
Dr PennyStock

February 02, 2018, 11:47:39 AM
Reply #13

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
The high volume on FNHI means that the Qs may be released soon. High volume is always signal that something will happen.
Dr PennyStock

February 14, 2018, 02:46:26 PM
Reply #14

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Dr PennyStock