Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Anyone have this happen  (Read 3486 times)

April 16, 2008, 12:55:56 AM
Read 3486 times

Patrick

Whenever I sign in the forum I click on show unread messages but they don't show up and I have to click in each sections. Sometimes it works but most of the time it don't. Is there something I need to do or just something messed up?

April 16, 2008, 09:21:51 AM
Reply #1

Onuxis

Could be a cookie issue,  as im having issues staying logged in to the forum.

or

The link at the top will show unread topics,  which you might of already seen.

Try this link to show unread posts.

http://forums.drpennystock.com/index.php?action=unread;all;start=0

April 16, 2008, 10:18:23 AM
Reply #2

Patrick

Thats the link I click on everytime I come to the website and on 2 different computers it shows up with no new ones but I click on each section and it shows new ones.

April 16, 2008, 10:18:56 AM
Reply #3

Patrick

Also I have to log in everytime I come to the site even though it says forever

April 16, 2008, 11:42:52 AM
Reply #4

Tommy86

Patrick,

try to use the Login which appears on the top left of the page. this one worked for me and i stay logged in. additionally check if you have cookies activated

April 16, 2008, 11:11:57 PM
Reply #5

Patrick

I sign in from the top and my cookies are on. I even signed out then then sign back in to see if that would work but it didn't.

April 17, 2008, 06:51:01 AM
Reply #6

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I sign in from the top and my cookies are on. I even signed out then then sign back in to see if that would work but it didn't.

I have no idea what can be, but, I have no problems at all, I use FF, what's your browser?

I stay logged in days and weeks without problem, try one thing, clean all your private data, cookies, passwords, temporary internet files, and try again.
Dr PennyStock