Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: question about quote tracker?  (Read 3764 times)

April 15, 2008, 06:51:28 PM
Read 3764 times

armin

ive downloaded this on my computer, do i  have to give my brokage info to be able to use this?

ive downloaded and tried to use it but cant seem to use it, ive set the stocks id like to watch, but they arent active., id like to set up 200 or so stocks to watch can it be done?

atleast this question isnt about volume, so shut up about it and quit busting my ball

April 15, 2008, 10:11:43 PM
Reply #1

Dzielak51

did you click "Start".  I did that to when i first started messing with it.  You have to click the "start" button to get active qoutes

April 15, 2008, 10:24:50 PM
Reply #2

armin

i made my own profile and have my quotes on there but i didnt give any info about my brokage, maybe that is why, this thing is pretty damn complex and  all of my quotes are there but not active. i dont see the start button or maybe you were trying to make a joke, i dont no.

April 16, 2008, 12:50:46 AM
Reply #3

Patrick

Yes you have to have broker info to get the quotes. Also the start button is at the top left under trade panel or file.

April 16, 2008, 12:59:28 AM
Reply #4

armin

ok, this means ill have to re download it and erase the last one and start a new one with my info and stuff. how many quotes can you have? can you click on each of your quotes and look at charts?

yes i no i ask lots of questions, but atleast this one isnt a  dumb one like my volume question.

April 16, 2008, 01:14:10 AM
Reply #5

Dzielak51

April 16, 2008, 11:47:01 AM
Reply #6

Tommy86

armin

dont download it again!

click on the top on Options -> Data Sources/Proxy Settings

there you can give your informations and start using it