Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: MSFT - Microsoft  (Read 6215 times)

February 27, 2008, 12:00:13 PM
Read 6215 times

Aaron

well... I guess we find out the true reason why microsoft decided to release all of it's software trade secrets to the public at no charge.  they were hit with a 1.3 Billion dollar fine by the EU (European Union) for over charging tech developers for the information.

go figure, they tried to do damage control but then got slapped in the face.. too bad for the investors, that stock took another hit today after that news.  not a major hit but I did see people selling fast.

i'm guessing it's gonna sink for a while with all the trouble they are in.  The message boards are not saying good things either... people are selling.

February 27, 2008, 12:37:27 PM
Reply #1

tikasingh4

I own 200 shares of MSFT,  this stock is going to be just fine.

The reason I say this is come on you have the worlds richest man to back this stock up.

This is the best time to pick up MSFT, my god this is a 34-39 dollar stock on sale.

I pick up good stocks when they are down down down.  I am up on MSFT  will not sell until it reaches about 34.00.

BILL GATES, COME ON THIS STOCK IS GOING NO WHERE BUT UP UP UP.

Just my thougts!!! ;D

February 27, 2008, 01:43:24 PM
Reply #2

Aaron

oh I don't doubt it's gonna go back up.  it will probably get back up to 50 or 60 in a few years or so but for the short term guys who bought in higher, it sucks for them at the moment.  Microsoft will always be a hold or buy at these low prices.  if it dips to 19 at any point i'm in.  not worth it right now though.

February 27, 2008, 01:56:45 PM
Reply #3

tikasingh4

Never it MSFT going to hit 19.00 dollars a share.

If it does I will sell both of my house and put all of my money on that stock.

;D

February 27, 2008, 02:01:02 PM
Reply #4

Aaron

stranger things have happened.

February 27, 2008, 02:03:19 PM
Reply #5

tikasingh4

Have you heard of an stock call VCLK?  Valueclick.

And so have you ever played it?

October 25, 2012, 03:26:05 PM
Reply #6

justonian

This looks like a pretty good buy here.  They're releasing Windows 8 and their new tablet / laptop hybrid "Surface" today.  Microsoft seems to have a habit of being slow to catch up to the trends, but when they do, they generally bulldoze over the ones that got there first.  Case in point, almost sending Apple and Xerox out of business with Windows in the 90's.  All the reporting software (Crystal, Actuate etc) has been taken over with Microsoft's SSRS software.  Their database is now surpassing Oracle (the previous big dog on the block) with it's performance...  so on and so forth.