Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Florida's Beach Party  (Read 14796 times)

June 14, 2012, 10:41:05 AM
Read 14796 times

RSPennyStocks

Starting this group because there's just so many of us. Coffee, Lunch or cocktails. It's all good.

As some of you know, My name is Rich and I'm from Palm Coast ;D

June 14, 2012, 10:43:33 AM
Reply #1

mikey122

mike from ft.lauderdale

June 14, 2012, 10:44:12 AM
Reply #2

Forward

Nice! I'll be in Daytona Sept 1 for 1yr anniversary with my wife. I'm from Georgia btw but would love to move down there and be a Floridian if the opportunity arises one day!!!

Edit - Chris from Georgia

June 14, 2012, 10:44:39 AM
Reply #3

Zoofire

Cool.  Carol from Bradenton

June 14, 2012, 10:45:22 AM
Reply #4

catfish369

Good luck to everyone, My name is Floyd from Stuart
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

June 14, 2012, 10:50:04 AM
Reply #5

cheffrey85

I'm Jeff, No longer FL, but I moved to Charleston SC 2 years ago for work after being in Pensacola for 20 years. I still have a lot of family in Pensacola, and a lot of family in and around Ocala and Orlando.

June 14, 2012, 11:00:11 AM
Reply #6

RSPennyStocks

I'm Jeff, No longer FL, but I moved to Charleston SC 2 years ago for work after being in Pensacola for 20 years. I still have a lot of family in Pensacola, and a lot of family in and around Ocala and Orlando.

Retired Air Force I'll bet,

Welcome all.

June 14, 2012, 11:30:03 AM
Reply #7

RSPennyStocks

Nice! I'll be in Daytona Sept 1 for 1yr anniversary with my wife. I'm from Georgia btw but would love to move down there and be a Floridian if the opportunity arises one day!!!

I live about 20 minutes away.

Take your wife here. you will be good with her for a year ;)

http://www.topofdaytona.com/

June 14, 2012, 11:43:46 AM
Reply #8

Forward

26th floor?? Nice... she loves sunsets this would be perfect on a nice day. Thanks, I will definately be taking her here. Any other great finds in Daytona I should know about?! Much appreciated

June 14, 2012, 11:50:01 AM
Reply #9

RSPennyStocks

26th floor?? Nice... she loves sunsets this would be perfect on a nice day. Thanks, I will definately be taking her here. Any other great finds in Daytona I should know about?! Much appreciated

Actually yes, This is one of our favorite places and is very unique. It's a classy restaurant with a side piano bar and a Sports Bar Restaurant all under one roof. So you can have fine dining at a great price $15-$35, or sit in the piano bar and enjoy a bottle of wine. Eat in the Sports bar and be treated as if you were in the other section.

If you're into basketball. A plus for you. I'm not and absolutely love it.

http://www.vincecarters.com/

June 14, 2012, 12:07:48 PM
Reply #10

Forward

Actually yes, This is one of our favorite places and is very unique. It's a classy restaurant with a side piano bar and a Sports Bar Restaurant all under one roof. So you can have fine dining at a great price $15-$35, or sit in the piano bar and enjoy a bottle of wine. Eat in the Sports bar and be treated as if you were in the other section.

If you're into basketball. A plus for you. I'm not and absolutely love it.

http://www.vincecarters.com/

A few more minutes and you can have the entire week planned for me! All I will need is an anniversary card hehe... But I would never tell the wifey that!

She loves the NBA and is actually a fan of Vince as well so this is big brownie points for me! This will be another night out for us as well. Side note - she met Dwayne Wade while he was in Georgia filming for some movie that she was on set for.

Since you've been so helpful I have a few questions for ya:
- Do you know a good place to rent jet-skis down there? Seems like I always get ripped off on those
- Best places to go fishing? And what kind of bait??
- Last one here - Where would be a good place to go for any night life? She loves dancing and jazz

Thanks again!

June 14, 2012, 12:13:46 PM
Reply #11

RSPennyStocks

A few more minutes and you can have the entire week planned for me! All I will need is an anniversary card hehe... But I would never tell the wifey that!

She loves the NBA and is actually a fan of Vince as well so this is big brownie points for me! This will be another night out for us as well. Side note - she met Dwayne Wade while he was in Georgia filming for some movie that she was on set for.

Since you've been so helpful I have a few questions for ya:
- Do you know a good place to rent jet-skis down there? Seems like I always get ripped off on those
- Best places to go fishing? And what kind of bait??
- Last one here - Where would be a good place to go for any night life? She loves dancing and jazz

Thanks again!
1. Depends on where you're staying for renting jet Skies.
2. Depends on what type of fishing. I would have taken you but sold the monster. Do you want to pay? Private charter? Party boat? We love surf fishing. You could come up to Palm coast and go with us. Have too much gear.
3. Nightlife, We have 3 boys, 17,22 and 25. They know all the spots, i'll get the addresses. I do know they are all close to each other in Daytona.

June 14, 2012, 12:28:36 PM
Reply #12

Forward

1. Staying at: Grand Seas Resort, 2424 N. Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 321183245. They said they have jet-skis near the beach but I'm sure there's a nice mark up for us
2. The wife didn't do well on the boat in Mexico for our honeymoon so I think I would be more interested in surf fishing or casting from some kind of shore line. I'm sure a 20min drive wouldn't be a problem to meet up for some fishing spots!
3. I'll wait to hear about the nightlife, we're 26 & 27 so I'm sure whatever spots they know would be just fine. Any jazz places is a plus

June 15, 2012, 02:43:46 PM
Reply #13

RSPennyStocks

It's not even August, This rain needs to freaking STOP!

June 15, 2012, 02:57:23 PM
Reply #14

catfish369

I second that!! Last night around 8 we had a pretty good thunderstorm come thru. Plenty of lightning
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference