Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Vegas  (Read 9445 times)

May 09, 2012, 01:03:40 PM
Read 9445 times

Vegas

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

May 09, 2012, 01:04:51 PM
Reply #1

catfish369

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

May 09, 2012, 01:12:45 PM
Reply #2

Jack

May 09, 2012, 01:20:59 PM
Reply #3

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Happy Birthday my friend, I wish you many more years of life ;D
Dr PennyStock

May 09, 2012, 04:44:24 PM
Reply #4

bluebird

Happy birthday Vegas!  Hope you do something extraordinary today!
I hope that my achievements in life shall be these - that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, and that I will have given help to those who were in need, that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been.

May 09, 2012, 05:15:14 PM
Reply #5

metacom

Happy Birthday Vegas  ;D

All brilliant minds are born in May (mine was 4 days ago..)

May 09, 2012, 05:51:24 PM
Reply #6

RoagTrader

Gold Member
Happy birthday buddy and thanks for all of your efforts on this forum!

May 09, 2012, 06:19:32 PM
Reply #7

Sloth

Happy birthday bud.
"If you don't follow the stock market, you are missing some amazing drama." - Mark Cuban.

May 10, 2012, 10:46:02 AM
Reply #8

bluebird

Happy Birthday Vegas  ;D

All brilliant minds are born in May (mine was 4 days ago..)

Well Happy Birthday to you too, metacom!
I hope that my achievements in life shall be these - that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, and that I will have given help to those who were in need, that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been.

August 04, 2012, 12:27:49 PM
Reply #9

Anthony

I just found this,happy belated Vegas!!!

You know,now a days 60 is the new 40,so happy 40th belated B-Day!!
NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!

August 06, 2012, 01:41:35 AM
Reply #10

cyburfer

Happy B'Day Vegas.. I do value your posts..  ???   Cy...   8)

Did your cake cost you less than the candles? Then you are definitely old!

Do you know what happened when my horse tried to tap out your age? It sprained its leg…!

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

U can count on me to not send you one of those rude and insulting cards about getting another year older because I know how sensitive old people can be about their age.

You are growing old, but I know there is a younger person within you, who wonders... What the hell happened?

Be thankful your birthday comes just once a year... Think how old you would be if it came every month.

My golden words for your birthday..."Smile while you still have teeth!"

Don't worry about your future, I am sure you will have a bright one, don't worry about the past, you can't change it, don't worry about the present; I have not got one for you!

August 09, 2012, 10:32:38 AM
Reply #11

RSPennyStocks

Happy birthday Vegas!

August 09, 2012, 12:23:50 PM
Reply #12

Vegas

I think you guys want me to just keep getting older... LOL. My birthday was actually 3 months ago, on May 9th...
Today though is still an important day as it starts my 4th month smoke free...

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

August 09, 2012, 12:51:14 PM
Reply #13

justonian

Very nice.  That's a nasty habit I still haven't kicked.  Props to ya, I'm gonna give the patches a whirl starting next week.

August 09, 2012, 01:02:08 PM
Reply #14

Vegas

Very nice.  That's a nasty habit I still haven't kicked.  Props to ya, I'm gonna give the patches a whirl starting next week.

It can be done J. There is nobody enjoyed their smokes more than me. I smoked for over forty years and was a 2 pack a day guy... I still would love to have one but I never give in... I took the drug Zyban (Wellbutron). I think that helped a lot... I just kept cutting back the amount of cigs I would allow myself to have everyday... When I got down to 4, I quit. Also, I quit smoking a whole cig... I would just take 2-3 puffs and put it out... Moved my ashtray and cigs to the kitchen so I would have to get up and go out there to get a puff... Took me 6 months from start to finish to quit...