Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: TVIX - VelocityShares - NYSE  (Read 42458 times)

February 18, 2012, 01:56:22 AM
Read 42458 times

PaulPaulPaulPaul

Daily chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=TVIX&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p15014115520

Weekly chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=TVIX&p=W&b=5&g=0&id=p25581517481

Latest News: http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=TVIX&ql=0

Fund Summary:  The investment seeks to replicate, net of expenses, the returns of twice (2x) the daily performance of the S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures index. The index was designed to provide investors with exposure to one or more maturities of futures contracts on the VIX, which reflects implied volatility of the S&P 500 Index at various points along the volatility forward curve. The ETNs are linked to a multiple (2x) of the daily return of the index and do not represent an investment in the VIX.

February 19, 2012, 10:25:18 AM
Reply #1

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Good analysis, all the supports and resistances are correct, however, I am not seeing a big recovery here, it will maybe trading sideways.
Dr PennyStock

February 19, 2012, 11:18:28 AM
Reply #2

PaulPaulPaulPaul

Good analysis, all the supports and resistances are correct, however, I am not seeing a big recovery here, it will maybe trading sideways.

Well I was not thinking a recovery to $109, or even mid $60's, but I was thinking the MA50 or MA200 would be quite probable, especially with this massive volume (3x-4x the daily average) coming in.  Do you think this is not likely? 

February 19, 2012, 01:55:50 PM
Reply #3

Dr PennyStock

Administrator

Well I was not thinking a recovery to $109, or even mid $60's, but I was thinking the MA50 or MA200 would be quite probable, especially with this massive volume (3x-4x the daily average) coming in.  Do you think this is not likely? 

To the MA50 I may agree, to the MA200 I don't think so, at least in the short term.
Dr PennyStock

February 19, 2012, 02:35:13 PM
Reply #4

PaulPaulPaulPaul

Well that could be be a 40% run, which is pretty good.  I do not plan on buying in because I think it would move to slow for me, but, this is something my father may take interest in.  Hopefully it does not go down, LOL!

February 19, 2012, 03:20:07 PM
Reply #5

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Well that could be be a 40% run, which is pretty good.  I do not plan on buying in because I think it would move to slow for me, but, this is something my father may take interest in.  Hopefully it does not go down, LOL!

I am sure there are much better blue chips, with better looking charts, to recommend to your father ;D
Dr PennyStock

February 19, 2012, 03:31:15 PM
Reply #6

PaulPaulPaulPaul

Haha okay well I will be on the lookout then!

February 21, 2012, 09:13:19 AM
Reply #7

Dasein

Classic! Keep em coming Paul. I am going to be using these blue chip recommendations for part of my 401k roll over in coming months...

I plan on trade some bigger boys with a percentage of the portfolio and then having a portion for penny trades. Will easily out perform the crappy mutual funds they have been sitting in for years!

I am sure there are much better blue chips, with better looking charts, to recommend to your father ;D

February 21, 2012, 10:56:13 AM
Reply #8

PaulPaulPaulPaul

Oh I plan on keeping an eye out for more.  I am going to try to find such a good chart that the good ol' Doc will change his name to DrBlueChipStock!  ;)

February 21, 2012, 02:18:49 PM
Reply #9

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Oh I plan on keeping an eye out for more.  I am going to try to find such a good chart that the good ol' Doc will change his name to DrBlueChipStock!  ;)

That is impossible, I can guarantee that I will die trading penny stocks ;D
Dr PennyStock

January 28, 2013, 02:25:59 PM
Reply #10

Dunadoni

January 28, 2013, 09:19:38 PM
Reply #11

Big4Man

January 30, 2013, 05:02:17 PM
Reply #12

Dunadoni

Close at HOD 5.33 and broke the ParSar

January 31, 2013, 10:02:11 AM
Reply #13

Anthony

Looks like a gap needs to be filled on this on this one,around $8 and some change. Rising nicely in the pre-market,which doesn't bode well for the market in general,in the short term.
NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!

January 31, 2013, 10:51:58 AM
Reply #14

Dunadoni

Looks like a gap needs to be filled on this on this one,around $8 and some change. Rising nicely in the pre-market,which doesn't bode well for the market in general,in the short term.

True, the market is strong right now...