Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: TDA Referral  (Read 8991 times)

February 09, 2012, 05:38:15 PM
Read 8991 times

Dasein

Hey Guys,
Not sure what the TD Ameritrade referral program is right now, or what information you need to give, but I am looking at opening an account tonight, if anybody wants to provide me a referral I would be happy to open through that. I read somewhere you can get 10 free trades or something. I didn't want to waste opening an account if somebody in the community could benefit.

Drop me a pm if there is an easy program referral and if you want me to use your account. Again, I don't know what info I would need (might require some private info some may not want to give). If I don't hear from anyone in a few hours I will probably just open her up.

D.

February 09, 2012, 05:45:26 PM
Reply #1

surfdodger

If you PM me your First and Last Name and email address I'll graciously send the referral. TDA asks for those to generate the "invite"

February 09, 2012, 05:47:18 PM
Reply #2

Dasein

You win surfdodger. Glad someone will get something out of it.

It may be a bit until I fund it, but I am making the move to TDA.

PMing.

February 09, 2012, 05:56:00 PM
Reply #3

surfdodger

Many thanks!   :D

I like TDA. Been with them for about 10 or 11 years. I used eTrade briefly too, but that was just to score the 60 days commission free. Between the two, I prefer TDA.

February 09, 2012, 06:07:43 PM
Reply #4

Dasein

No problem.

And if any new folks want to pay it forward... let me know via PM.  ;D

February 09, 2012, 07:31:29 PM
Reply #5

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
You go with the best, TDA is the best broker, period.
Dr PennyStock

March 07, 2012, 09:47:18 AM
Reply #6

BigJay

Opening a TD account here shortly does anyone want the referral?  I have no idea what it may be but just throwing that out there to help someone if it does.

March 07, 2012, 10:34:11 AM
Reply #7

Dasein

March 07, 2012, 12:48:33 PM
Reply #8

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Opening a TD account here shortly does anyone want the referral?  I have no idea what it may be but just throwing that out there to help someone if it does.

Are you talking about TD or TDAmeritrade?
Dr PennyStock

March 07, 2012, 12:54:55 PM
Reply #9

BigJay

I did mine with TD Ameritrade, sorry didn't know there was something other than them with TD..   :)

March 07, 2012, 12:56:52 PM
Reply #10

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I did mine with TD Ameritrade, sorry didn't know there was something other than them with TD..   :)

Yes, TD usually is TD Waterhouse, Canadian firm that is merged with Ameritrade in the USA, forming TDAmeritrade.
Dr PennyStock

September 24, 2012, 11:38:04 AM
Reply #11

Forward

was looking into opening 2nd acct w/ ameritrade (eventually moving acct over), can anyone advise what min. balance is required? it says no min. balance on website but didn't know if there were any fees associated with that. thx in advance

September 24, 2012, 11:50:54 AM
Reply #12

GiGa

Open with $2000 so you can trade without commission for 60 days

September 24, 2012, 12:03:01 PM
Reply #13

Dasein

was looking into opening 2nd acct w/ ameritrade (eventually moving acct over), can anyone advise what min. balance is required? it says no min. balance on website but didn't know if there were any fees associated with that. thx in advance

My initial opening was small. No fees etc.

September 24, 2012, 01:03:51 PM
Reply #14

loud0g40oz

If you have 2k opening balance you get free trades for 60 days. 

If you have less than 2k, I'd open an etrade acct instead.  Same $10 trade fee but no dtc chill problems like tda has.  I just switched from tda to etrade a couple of weeks ago.