Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Donation Help  (Read 2956 times)

December 14, 2011, 11:11:39 PM
Read 2956 times

sethpizzaboy

Traders,

My stepmother was diagnosed with liver cancer and Breast cancer this week. I am asking that if you so wish to help us out by making a donation, we would really appreciate it. If you would like to please send me a personal message for my paypal info.

December 15, 2011, 10:01:48 AM
Reply #1

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Seth, I am sorry for your stepmother, I will help, and, hope others here could help, here in Germany we have all paid, but, I know that the things in the USA are different, you need to have a health insurance.
Dr PennyStock

December 15, 2011, 10:26:03 AM
Reply #2

sethpizzaboy

Seth, I am sorry for your stepmother, I will help, and, hope others here could help, here in Germany we have all paid, but, I know that the things in the USA are different, you need to have a health insurance.

Thank you very much for your words

December 16, 2011, 06:09:30 PM
Reply #3

sethpizzaboy

December 17, 2011, 12:26:57 PM
Reply #4

sethpizzaboy

i fixed it so you can donate if you dont have PayPal. Thanks everyone for those of you who have already donated.

December 21, 2011, 08:35:58 AM
Reply #5

sethpizzaboy

http://goo.gl/jAGKN

An update...This is not a scam in case you were wondering.

Dear Family,

I am going to give you the information the doctor gave Kristin and I. I am going to give it to you the way we received it and try to keep any emotion out of this email. It was probably the hardest day of our lives thus far. The Cholangio carcimoma is the worst one so they will be treating it first. The doctor said if we dont slow this cancer down, we dont have to worry about the other. They cannot treat both cancers at the same time as the drugs are too different and there are no proven trials to take the risk. Once they know that they have stopped the Cholangio they will treat the Hepatocellular with pills. There are no cures for these two cancers, we will always be treating. We are choosing to stay on the positive path and pray that Kristin will be the exception to these terrible diseases. We asked some very hard questions today. Being that the only treatment is chemotherapy, we asked what the prognosis would be with the chemo and without, as we are worried about Kristin's quality of life. Without the chemo, the doctor said the disease would be terminal in less than two months. There are no guarantees with the chemo as this is a rare cancer and there arent enough clinical trials to pinpoint any survival rates. We have to believe that what they are trying is going to slow this cancer down, it is very aggressive, it is very advanced. We have to go through two cycles of chemo, Kristin had the first today, she has her next one next Tuesday. They will then take images of the tumors again to see if the chemo is slowing the growth. After four cycles of treatments Kristin will get what they call a "Medicinal Holiday" where for a specific amount of time she will receive no treatment to get a break from the toxins in the chemo. Tomorrow Kristin is going into the hospital to have a "port" surgically put in under her skin and then have the fluid drained off of her stomach. The fluid will return but she will have a more comfortable Christmas. The port allows them to administer the chemo and take blood without having to stick her every time with I.V. needles. She will go in at 6a.m and I should be able to bring her home around noon. Kristin is going to be very sick. She is going to lose weight, she is going to lose her hair. The worst side affect will be fatigue. She will be very tired.  We know how much everyone loves her and wants to help.We have to take this day by day and see how Kristin is doing.  The kids are doing well and are very excited for Santa to come. That is all I have for now, I will keep you posted.

Love, Kerry

December 21, 2011, 12:23:33 PM
Reply #6

Chipldr999

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this tough time. 

December 21, 2011, 01:36:44 PM
Reply #7

sethpizzaboy

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this tough time. 

Thank you