Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Are we in a recession? bush says we are not , well, think again.  (Read 6300 times)

April 08, 2008, 02:02:47 PM
Read 6300 times

armin

this is the lounge where we talk about our thoughts of our current president. man, he's such a good man............... not 10billion a day to fund his retard war, that money could be used to fund stem cell reasearch  and people like me can walk again. that money could be used to fund education, so we wouldnt have so many losers in this world. the only reson he' in iraq is because of oil not because of ''peace''. i could go on for hours but i want to hear your thoughts.

this is the lounge where anything goes, well, allmost anything.

April 08, 2008, 07:32:03 PM
Reply #1

crazyman

I do disagree with the war and I am not in anyway a supporter of Bush, but I do not like the fact that the Dems don't offer any solutions they just blame Bush and say when we're elected it'll get better.

The funny thing is that Clinton caused 9/11. Well not just Clinton but the whole population had something to do with 9/11. Osama had a kidney transplant at a United States military hospital, the money used was taxpayer dollars. We kept him alive, Clinton sent a CIA official to speak with him and let Osama go. I guess Clinton was too busy worrying if Monica would give him a bj. He even kept Arafat wait outside while Monica was doing her business. The only reason people like Clinton is due to boom in the market, which wasn't orchestrated by him at all.

April 08, 2008, 07:59:13 PM
Reply #2

jason22

When Clinton was President the economy was booming, only after Bush became president we started to see a downfall.  We now own more money and our dollar value is cheaper, thanks to Bush's constant spending on War and other crappy stuff.  I have a book about Bush and his adminsitration, you are not going to believe how much they spent millions on potatoe research and other BS stuff but when it comes time for important things, we seem to never have enough funding.   Now we have to pay for the richman problems, I don't see the BANK ever helping us out. 

Clinton warned Bush about Osama, but Bush and his team ignored it.  Now if you were the President and the President before you tells you to watch out for something and you ignore it, just goes to show how Bush runs his administration.  They do whatever they want and they never admit there wrong.  Look at the Bill when Congress wanted to pass child health care and Bush Veto it, he needs to stick his head out of his bum and help his people, not the people of Iraq!

I don't see USA helping Tibet, they seem to always step in when its not there business.  What does Tibet have?  Gold?  Oil?  I don't think so.

April 08, 2008, 09:31:30 PM
Reply #3

armin

that Monica was hot

i wouldnt call it helping people in iraq, hes only there to make money off his oil, he vetoed health care,stem cells and just about evreything else, what the hell is this about funding patatoes?  at 3.25 for a gallon is just total bs, i hear he went to harverd business school, what is he able to do with his knowledge?

thats nothing by killing sadam and not going after osama

keep this topic alive once we have a new president, then this topic can be removed.

April 08, 2008, 09:55:03 PM
Reply #4

Mr. Halsey

When my neighbor loses his job... its a recession.
When I lose my job its a depression.
Meaning is all relative.

Osama is a 'dead man' and is just a metaphor now.  It doesnt matter if we get him or not.

Turn off CNN and your NBC's.
I zigged when I should have zagged.

April 09, 2008, 01:29:07 AM
Reply #5

jason22

Th government has spent millions on lots of absurd researches.  The book is called Bush whacked I think.

April 09, 2008, 01:23:03 PM
Reply #6

armin

hopefully with the next president we will fix this economy, but to be honest God himself can not put this together, we have so many  people losing there jobs and i think its gonna get worse, the unemployment rate is at its all time high. what's next? crime rate is gonna go up, people will shoot one another to robe them and take there money.

April 09, 2008, 05:07:41 PM
Reply #7

Mr. Halsey

April 16, 2008, 10:11:21 PM
Reply #8

crazyman

markets fix economies.... I don't think we're in a recession because the stores and restaurants are still packed.

May 02, 2008, 04:41:43 PM
Reply #9

howard stern

well everyones just now starting to get their Bush stimulus checks...we havent seen anything yet.  something big is brewing right under our noses.  were all gonna buy other countries goods..make them richer.  Destroy our money, jobs , culture and country.

May 02, 2008, 04:43:26 PM
Reply #10

Greg

You haven't heard , We're the UNA, the united nations of america...UNAros, UNAflag,
I know not what I do.  So, I just do it....

May 02, 2008, 04:50:14 PM
Reply #11

underwaterlogger

You mean the NAU            North American Union........  I say we trade ameros........ ;D

May 02, 2008, 04:53:26 PM
Reply #12

Greg

Yea, Your by Canada and I'm buy Mexico... Stands to reason we look at the North as the Problem and you look to the South as the Problem...

I know not what I do.  So, I just do it....

June 26, 2008, 04:52:31 PM
Reply #13

vanguard223

Armin....unemployment is NOT "at it's all time high" and we are NOT in a recession.  Where are you getting this crap?

May the lord have mercy on my enemies....because I won't.

June 26, 2008, 04:54:28 PM
Reply #14

Mr. Halsey

armin was kicked out..if i recall correctly