Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: AAPL - Apple, Inc. - NASDAQ  (Read 31172 times)

November 07, 2011, 02:16:45 PM
Read 31172 times

Dr PennyStock

Administrator

Daily chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AAPL&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p15014115520

Weekly chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AAPL&p=W&b=5&g=0&id=p25581517481

News: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=AAPL+Headlines

Business Summary: Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players to consumers, small and mid-sized businesses, education, and enterprise and government customers worldwide.

The company also sells related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications.

It offers iPhone, a line of smartphones; iPad, a line of multi-purpose tablets; and Mac, a line of desktop and portable personal computers.

The company also provides iLife, a consumer-oriented digital lifestyle software application suite; iWork, an integrated productivity suite that helps users create, present, and publish documents, presentations, and spreadsheets; and other application software, such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro X, and FileMaker Pro.

In addition, it offers Apple TV that connects to consumers' TV and enables them to access digital content directly for streaming high definition video, playing music and games, and viewing photos; Apple Watch, a personal electronic device; and iPod, a line of portable digital music and media players.

Further, the company sells Apple-branded and third-party Mac-compatible, and iOS-compatible accessories, such as headphones, displays, storage devices, Beats products, and other connectivity and computing products and supplies.

Additionally, it offers iCloud, a cloud service; AppleCare that offers support options for its customers; and Apple Pay, a mobile payment service.

The company sells and delivers digital content and applications through the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, Mac App Store, and Apple Music. It also sells its products through its retail and online stores, and direct sales force, as well as through third-party cellular network carriers, wholesalers, retailers, and value-added resellers.

Apple Inc. was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Cupertino, California.

Company Website: http://www.apple.com
Dr PennyStock

February 15, 2012, 12:41:51 PM
Reply #1

Stretcher75

This just keeps climbing  :D

February 15, 2012, 12:45:25 PM
Reply #2

Vegas

Wonder if anyone is thinking of playing this short...
 ???
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

February 15, 2012, 01:22:30 PM
Reply #3

Dr PennyStock

Administrator

Wonder if anyone is thinking of playing this short...
 ???

To fill the gap at $430 ;D
Dr PennyStock

February 15, 2012, 04:08:57 PM
Reply #4

Vegas

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

February 16, 2012, 11:27:36 AM
Reply #5

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Dr PennyStock

February 16, 2012, 01:27:49 PM
Reply #6

Vegas

February 16, 2012, 01:56:00 PM
Reply #7

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Dr PennyStock

February 16, 2012, 02:01:38 PM
Reply #8

PaulPaulPaulPaul

I'm glad you posted this topic.  My friends father bought in at $480.  I mentioned it was heavily overbought, and many traders would be eyeballing the gap at $430 or so, but he did not want to listen to me.  So, I have been much more interested in watching it lately!

February 16, 2012, 02:29:14 PM
Reply #9

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I'm glad you posted this topic.  My friends father bought in at $480.  I mentioned it was heavily overbought, and many traders would be eyeballing the gap at $430 or so, but he did not want to listen to me.  So, I have been much more interested in watching it lately!

So in a few days, you will tell him, I told you so ;D ;D
Dr PennyStock

February 16, 2012, 02:34:04 PM
Reply #10

PaulPaulPaulPaul

Yes, I did not want to post that, but, I am secretly hoping it will go down so I can do that... xD

February 16, 2012, 03:29:04 PM
Reply #11

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Yes, I did not want to post that, but, I am secretly hoping it will go down so I can do that... xD

;)
Dr PennyStock

March 01, 2012, 10:29:40 AM
Reply #12

millie

I need this to pull back...... I want to get in..... Good time to short.....
In this market, take your profit and run......

March 03, 2012, 05:31:55 PM
Reply #13

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I need this to pull back...... I want to get in..... Good time to short.....

It will pull back, on the weekly chart, the RSI is at 79, on the daily one, is at 86, it has a gap to fill at $430, so look out below ;)
Dr PennyStock

March 03, 2012, 09:30:00 PM
Reply #14

kourtvizion

Thats an extremely long way down.