Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Fist stock you bought.  (Read 8554 times)

November 12, 2009, 03:31:56 PM
Read 8554 times

StockAim

I have heard that you never forget your first sexual intercourse or your first Kiss.

Is it the same with the first stock you bought? Did a friend of yours tell you about it? How did you like it?

My story.

It was Tuesday. I remember it was Tuesday because I always have Lab/Class on tuesday.
My friend tells me. Yoo.. Im gonna be rich next week.
Im like okkk... (acting like i didn't care)
Half an hour went by and he didnt say a word. But i couldnt stop thinking about what he said.
Sooo.. You gonna be rich haah?
yada yada yada...
He told me about GNTA. I so i didnt have an account and i gave him cash and he bought it for me.

It was smth like Feb or Jan. I remember i was gonna buy it a .0037 and when it opened in the morning was .0025
So I sold after a week for .016 or smth like that.

So i multiplied my money with 6
(it felt so good)
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.

November 12, 2009, 03:53:42 PM
Reply #1

Chipldr999

My first trade was LIQR.  It has no volume and I had no idea what I was doing.  I was stuck in it forever and lost money.  I didnt realize that the forward looking statements in the PR were just pump you up words.  At the same time I was looking at SIRI at like 15 cents or Ford for 1.90.  Geez great decision I made! 

November 12, 2009, 05:26:27 PM
Reply #2

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I do remember my first sexual intercourse ;D , but, not the first stock I bought.
Dr PennyStock

November 12, 2009, 06:07:52 PM
Reply #3

softballdaddy

I think it was similar...I know when the PPS started moving I was screwed
I do remember my first sexual intercourse ;D , but, not the first stock I bought.
Life is tough, and it is tougher if you are stupid...John Wayne

November 12, 2009, 07:12:15 PM
Reply #4

EJC

StockAim.. u know, i kinda like you, but: if you open a thread called "Fist  ::) stock... " and then compare it to your "first sexual intercourse... "

even I (as dumb half-german / half-french) first think of something that belongs more into the 18+ adult scene ;D

cheers. EJC

November 12, 2009, 07:16:24 PM
Reply #5

EJC

oh my god... still ROFLMAO... sry guys... beer's too cheap here in germany ;D

November 12, 2009, 11:07:29 PM
Reply #6

StockAim

StockAim.. u know, i kinda like you, but: if you open a thread called "Fist  ::) stock... " and then compare it to your "first sexual intercourse... "

even I (as dumb half-german / half-french) first think of something that belongs more into the 18+ adult scene ;D

cheers. EJC

Can someone tell me WTF does the message above mean? ???

First of all if you say that im comparing it, means that i am considering it at the same level of importance of the first sexual experience.

And if you read the second sentence. What im saying is that. I am questioning it.
Do you remember the first stock you bought like one of those things that you remember when you do them for the first time?
I related it to Sex. so that the discussion on the board would be a lil more "spicy"
But it could have been. The first car you bought. The first time you went to the hospital.   ...and shit like this that doesn't matter.

November 13, 2009, 04:45:59 AM
Reply #7

EJC

i'm sorry, stockaim... really, that was no offense... i just referred to the missing letter "r" in the word "first" -  :-X

concerning my first stock traded : it was in deed very exciting, because entering this "shark tank" as a absolute rookie felt challenging and incalculable at the same time. not to forget the fact that i traded all on my own, just to avoid displeasing justifications for my doing. i also remember selling my first position on the same day. i made 2% gain or something.. but it was still about 35,- € .. enough feedback for me to plunge myself into this. i really learned trading, however, only much later .. and mainly with the help of Doc and several others here.

PS. not going to log on here again after a couples of beers. promised.

November 13, 2009, 09:01:40 AM
Reply #8

Dr PennyStock

Administrator

cheers. EJC

I noticed that myself yesterday, but, I decided not change it, just to see if someone will also notice ;D , you guys are bad ;D
Dr PennyStock

November 13, 2009, 09:03:11 AM
Reply #9

Dr PennyStock

Administrator

cheers. EJC

First of all if you say that im comparing it, means that i am considering it at the same level of importance of the first sexual experience.

And if you read the second sentence. What im saying is that. I am questioning it.
Do you remember the first stock you bought like one of those things that you remember when you do them for the first time?
I related it to Sex. so that the discussion on the board would be a lil more "spicy"
But it could have been. The first car you bought. The first time you went to the hospital.   ...and shit like this that doesn't matter.

StockAim, read what you wrote in the tittle of this thread ;D
Dr PennyStock

November 13, 2009, 09:14:13 AM
Reply #10

EJC

I noticed that myself yesterday, but, I decided not change it, just to see if someone will also notice ;D , you guys are bad ;D

ufff .... Doc, you took a load off my mind  ;D I felt really guilty !!

It is always so hard for me to make a joke in a foreign language... i may know lots of words but when it comes to make a good laugh i always tend to drop one clanger after another  :D

November 13, 2009, 09:32:17 AM
Reply #11

Smitty

Gold Member

That's because you are so young, Doc, it wasn't that long ago.. ;D..on the other hand, I can barely remember sex, let alone the first time.... :D

But I do remember my first stock, because at my age. money is more important than sex. I don't remember the ticker, but it was a pump and dump that I bought for 1.65 or so, and ended up selling for about .15, fortunately I only had a couple hundred invested. It was kinda like sex, I guess, I did feel financially molested after the experience.... ;D ;D
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.

November 13, 2009, 09:54:26 AM
Reply #12

millie

My first stock was something involving Google about 4 years ago, I had a girl do it on Options Xpress, she put 40 dollars somewhere in Google and it went up to about 600 dollars, I put in 100 and lost everything LOL.  That put me in retirement for a while, but I came back in Feb, 2009 with EESO, when it was already up (chasing the run) but it started falling fast.  I continue, lost about 500 dollars and then found Doc you boys and gals.  I'm continuing to learn and make money.  I need to be a millionaire by 27 LOL
In this market, take your profit and run......

November 13, 2009, 10:14:53 AM
Reply #13

StockAim

cheers. EJC

Sorry EJC,

I never noticed the R missing. I thought that it was your mistake when you wrote it.

Shame on me

And yesterday i was criticizing Doc's english

November 13, 2009, 10:15:30 AM
Reply #14

StockAim

Why the hell am i a JR member? and why do i have only 2 stars?