Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Daily Chat  (Read 3373 times)

September 01, 2009, 07:55:34 AM
Read 3373 times

Stretcher75

Morning everyone, we all ready to make some money today? Anyone have any good picks we should be watching today? Mine are: EPIXE, CMGR, HEB, ADLS & EDWY.

September 01, 2009, 09:01:26 AM
Reply #1

ispark2

Morning everyone, we all ready to make some money today? Anyone have any good picks we should be watching today? Mine are: EPIXE, CMGR, HEB, ADLS & EDWY.
GM I've got two EWRC got out Monday @.0025 back in @.0019 have made a ton since .0005, may spike up today, but will probably channel till  we get more news. Back into Blap @.016 seems to bounce from here to .0275 consistently, new name and symbol, waiting for news on software, primarily used on Iphone, Ipods, and Twitter, have done quite well in and out here, EWRC could eventually be worth something, but will keep flipping all the way up, BLAP is the unknown, another one I'll sell @.0275 and buy back on pull back,not much volume here, Monday big green day here.
"never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level,then beat you with experience"

September 01, 2009, 09:20:10 AM
Reply #2

Stretcher75

Great! I'll check those out. Seems like the only sure way to make money these days is to flip and get in and out fast.

September 01, 2009, 09:24:48 AM
Reply #3

ispark2

Great! I'll check those out. Seems like the only sure way to make money these days is to flip and get in and out fast.
I just posted AVVH has some chance with news, if not big, some maybe 20% here's the link http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=avvh#getNews
"never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level,then beat you with experience"

September 01, 2009, 10:22:14 AM
Reply #4

Stretcher75

Might pullback some more to .006 if the news doesn't help.

September 01, 2009, 10:27:03 AM
Reply #5

ispark2

Might pullback some more to .006 if the news doesn't help.
I wouldn't bet on that been holding at this a day or so waiting for this news, I'm betting on .02

September 01, 2009, 04:56:47 PM
Reply #6

Trelly

DLAD and ARSC are prime for daytrading again.