Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Ghost Town  (Read 9853 times)

July 24, 2009, 12:45:32 PM
Read 9853 times

Stretcher75

It would be nice if we had some people posting in the forum today... it's like a ghost town. I know it's Friday but there's money to be made. I'm bored talking to myself  ???

July 24, 2009, 01:16:00 PM
Reply #1

jotuk6771

It would be nice if we had some people posting in the forum today... it's like a ghost town. I know it's Friday but there's money to be made. I'm bored talking to myself  ???

This is what i said in the AMNE topic .... , but don't worry , the Gold Members board is not more exciting...  ;D ;)

Just a few :  " Doc, do you think it's a good idea to buy this at this price ? ...... Doc, when it will run ? .... Doc do you have to change your expectations  about this ?.....  Doc what is the target price of that ? ..... "  ;D

Doc make a good job on this site , but after the launch of the Gold Members Board , this part of the forum lose interest ....but for sure , it's better to see a low amount of  useful and clever post , than to see something like this **** iHub ....

I will do my best to keep it alive , and still glad to see you here  as you're one of the best stock picker of this forum!  ;)
Just to remember you that my work make that i'm not able to be here at the opening bell , so generaly i post later in the day .

There's plenty of members tuned , but not a big team to animate it ... but for sure , it's better to see a low amount of  useful and clever post , than to see something like this **** iHub ....

So now as  Dzielak , Greg , Boomer , Vanguard and else of the original team  are disappeared  ....

Also Vegas cannot be tuned on friday ...

For myself , i'm full invested with a nice bunch of POS that i need to waiting for a run ....

Cheers buddy  ;)

July 24, 2009, 01:36:28 PM
Reply #2

Stretcher75

I'm finally out of most of my POS, so I'm back to taking my smaller profits daily. I agree on having less quality posts then a board full of crap. I just think people will be discouraged to see few people participating. Where the hell is DZ, Boomer, Vanguard? I heard Greg would be back due to illnesses. Let's just make money!!!  ;D

July 24, 2009, 01:47:15 PM
Reply #3

jotuk6771

Just a copy of the Vegas opinion about the subject  ;)

Vegas says :

I try my best guys to help Doc out with the free boards and keep some fresh info and editing on them but I haven't been able to do much the past few weeks as I have several real estate foreclosure projects that have been taking up my time... I try to cover both the free forums and the gold forum and there is a lot of ground to cover anymore as the forum continues to expand and grow... There is nothing on the internet that compares...  ;D

The people who have deserted the free boards don't know what they are missing as some of the best plays of the entire forum the past few months have been those contributed by the other members who still use the free forums... We have several top notch traders on the free forums and the free forums are a literal gold mine...

I do hate to see most of the original people that where on the board when I joined disappear and wander off but I suppose that always happens as people's lives change... You kind of get attached to the cast of characters...  :D  There are only a few of the original crew left...  :'(

July 24, 2009, 03:55:19 PM
Reply #4

Stretcher75

Great post! The new cast is in the making... applications welcome LOL  :D

July 24, 2009, 07:24:21 PM
Reply #5

softballdaddy

Experience required ?

Life is tough, and it is tougher if you are stupid...John Wayne

July 24, 2009, 07:31:02 PM
Reply #6

jotuk6771

Experience required ?

Welcome back SBD  ;)

sure that i will have many more pleasure to see you here than on iHub ....  ;)

Best regards   :)

July 25, 2009, 01:04:30 PM
Reply #7

ShyTrader

I've been out of town working... been about all I can do to check my stuff, and the "boards" for the stocks I hold. Trying to get  caught up today.

July 25, 2009, 08:54:31 PM
Reply #8

softballdaddy

I have been reading the post etc....just not trading much until summer is over...but still believe this is the best sire on the internet for pennies
Experience required ?

July 30, 2009, 03:05:22 PM
Reply #9

Stretcher75

I just wanted to say that the past days since this post the board has been 100 x's better. People are putting in their two cents and picking some big gainers. Just want to say thanks to all and keep up the great work!!!

July 30, 2009, 03:06:03 PM
Reply #10

softballdaddy

yes sir
I just wanted to say that the past days since this post the board has been 100 x's better. People are putting in their two cents and picking some big gainers. Just want to say thanks to all and keep up the great work!!!

July 31, 2009, 04:59:54 PM
Reply #11

Stretcher75

Have a great weekend all.

July 31, 2009, 05:04:25 PM
Reply #12

jotuk6771

From  XYNH topic   100%  gainer on a FRIDAY !    ;)

Quote from: zdeville on Today at 08:34:55 PM
Quote from: jotuk6771 on Today at 08:33:24 PM
Quote from: zdeville on Today at 08:29:37 PM
Quote from: stretcher25 on Today at 08:26:55 PM
What did you sell at ZD?
Man... don't make me show my stupidity.  .0057.  I was going to buy in right when .006 broke.  I had the order in for .0062 and got nothing.  I'm glad that others are making money though.  That's just as satisfying.

Profit is profit !  Cool

Keep the good job Zdeville ! Smiley

After several nice calls  , You are now one of the best stock picker in this forum ! CONGRATS !  Smiley
Yes, profit is profit.
Thank you for those kind words.... that just shocked me.  I really thought no one paid attention.

Zdeville , we have a Great team here in this forum !  and you  are a part of it !
A few days before , this board was almost dead  ! See the topic " ghost town " in the lounge ...

But since then i'm really , really happy to see many more life !  and some pretty plays so far !

ESYM -  SYNJ  - GRDO  - AMNE ( pick from the DOC ) - GBOE  - XYNH and many else  !!!

A big thanks also to Doc  who is back in this free part of this great forum what he built !

We are all winners to learn about succes and faults what we can meet on the way !

Seriously , i'm very happy , and thanks to all the posters !  ,0)

July 31, 2009, 06:03:33 PM
Reply #13

Smitty

Gold Member
Ya'll let old farts in here too???   ;D
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.

July 31, 2009, 06:26:14 PM
Reply #14

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I was the only guilty about this situation, but, I am working to correct it.

A great weekend to all
Dr PennyStock