Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: One year!  (Read 3243 times)

April 20, 2009, 03:09:46 AM
Read 3243 times

Trelly

I've officially been a member of the Dr. Pennystock Free Forums for one full year!

Pop the bubbly  ;D  ;D  ;D

April 20, 2009, 07:33:27 AM
Reply #1

Stretcher75

Congrats  ;D

April 20, 2009, 08:59:38 AM
Reply #2

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Congrats Trelly, you are one of the first members of the forum, thanks for being an active member.
Dr PennyStock

April 20, 2009, 12:36:56 PM
Reply #3

ShyTrader

Congrats. I'm on about 1 month. I suppose that makes you older than me.

I'm going to be watching to see how things change around here with the advent of the gold board. There seems to be a lot less support from doc, and a lot more extraneous positing (Kind-a sad to day, I've done some of that  ;) ), and looking back, it's really not very helpful. The comradery is great, and the humor by several is also...

April 20, 2009, 12:51:40 PM
Reply #4

softballdaddy

As i read your post, I could hear the chimes of Old Canada in the background, or maybe that was teeth chattering...congrats Trelly
I've officially been a member of the Dr. Pennystock Free Forums for one full year!

Life is tough, and it is tougher if you are stupid...John Wayne

April 20, 2009, 01:00:46 PM
Reply #5

jotuk6771

Best wishes , buddy !   ;)

April 20, 2009, 04:04:38 PM
Reply #6

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Congrats. I'm on about 1 month. I suppose that makes you older than me.

I'm going to be watching to see how things change around here with the advent of the gold board. There seems to be a lot less support from doc, and a lot more extraneous positing (Kind-a sad to day, I've done some of that  ;) ), and looking back, it's really not very helpful. The comradery is great, and the humor by several is also...

You are right, but, I will give more support tomorrow on the free part of the forum.
Dr PennyStock

April 20, 2009, 05:21:13 PM
Reply #7

Vegas

I'm with you Trellie... I hit a year a couple of weeks ago... I guess that makes us survivors of the pennystock trading game... ;D
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦