Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Interesting New Obama Video By Alex Jones  (Read 9041 times)

March 20, 2009, 09:18:20 PM
Read 9041 times

Vegas

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

March 20, 2009, 09:48:36 PM
Reply #1

Trelly

Alex Jones believes in zombie graveyards too. And the Illuminati  ;D

March 20, 2009, 10:18:37 PM
Reply #2

Vegas

Alex Jones believes in zombie graveyards too. And the Illuminati  ;D

I don't know about zombie graveyards, never have seen that mentioned anywhere but I am very well educated in the Illuminati and the antics of The New World Order... I have followed them for 25 years,,, That is how I stumbled across this video...

A person has to actually watch the video and come to their own conclusions and believe whatever they choose...
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

March 20, 2009, 11:11:51 PM
Reply #3

Trelly

Okay, I watched this in full Vegas, and I certainly don't mean to insult or belittle your beliefs in any way whatsoever, but if you're a skeptic, shouldn't you also be skeptical of Mr. Jones? Play scary music in the background while making grandiose presuppositions and it comes across pretty convincing either way.

Moreover, I question some of his statements when warnings like these pop up on my own individual research: "This section does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources."

I can agree that he points out some blatantly questionable activity, but I just think it takes a stretch to pull news clips together and claim a worldwide conspiracy. JMO.

March 20, 2009, 11:59:31 PM
Reply #4

Vegas

I kind of find the video's of the players themselves making the statements to be fairly credible... Video doesn't lie... I was actually more interested in the money trail as opposed to the Washington clowns... I also found the statements by Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, and John Kennedy to be quite interesting and very easy to document as true on Google...

Is it a stretch and presented in a dramatic fashion... You bet it is but I think any film or video boast those trademarks...

March 21, 2009, 04:00:33 AM
Reply #5

Shali

Thanks, Vegas. I came online to study pivot points and waded into a quagmire of conspiracy theory. Interesting stuff though, with some interesting characters (e.g. Gerald Celente of TrendsResearch). I think I may need to watch it again.

March 22, 2009, 06:29:45 PM
Reply #6

Shali

The interesting thing about this video is that it has people on the far ends of the political spectrum saying the same thing. Here is a brief but powerful statement by Dennis Kucinich to Congress regarding the bail out:

March 23, 2009, 02:36:54 AM
Reply #7

Vegas

The interesting thing about this video is that it has people on the far ends of the political spectrum saying the same thing. Here is a brief but powerful statement by Dennis Kucinich to Congress regarding the bail out:

Interesting... When you click on this link Shali, it says that this video is no longer available... I wonder who removed it and why... ???

March 23, 2009, 04:42:38 AM
Reply #8

Vegas

Moreover, I question some of his statements when warnings like these pop up on my own individual research: "This section does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources."

I can agree that he points out some blatantly questionable activity, but I just think it takes a stretch to pull news clips together and claim a worldwide conspiracy. JMO.

Here ya go Trelly... Here is a speech from another conspiracy nutcase... This poor paranoid nutcase got his brains blown out for publicly announcing his intentions to expose and fight the coming of the New World Order...

And here is another little known public figure who publicly announced his intention to introduce and aide in the same thing the first nutcase intended to expose... This is the first time I remember a top public figure introducing the plan to the public... When I was watching this video, I noticed something kind of haunting... Note the date of this speech...

And I could go on and on with these unreliable sources... ;)

But no matter where my curiosity takes me... I always try to end my day with a good laugh... ;D

March 23, 2009, 10:23:48 AM
Reply #9

Vegas

Next we can go to Area 51 in pursuit of the elusive UFO... ;D

March 23, 2009, 12:02:45 PM
Reply #10

softballdaddy

Hey I am all over Conspiracy theories, I am still wondering if the Indians acted alone in Custers demise...lol
Life is tough, and it is tougher if you are stupid...John Wayne

March 23, 2009, 12:08:42 PM
Reply #11

Vegas

Hey I am all over Conspiracy theories, I am still wondering if the Indians acted alone in Custers demise...lol

Didn't the Indians invent the Tomahawk Missile... That is enough proof for me... LMAO... ;D

March 23, 2009, 12:10:51 PM
Reply #12

softballdaddy

Interestingly enough I got a PM from Custers spirit, which says something about my state of mind, he was inquiring if I had OPGX, when I told him I did, he said its the first time he ever had sympathy for another human...

Didn't the Indians invent the Tomahawk Missile... That is enough proof for me... LMAO... ;D
Life is tough, and it is tougher if you are stupid...John Wayne

March 23, 2009, 12:29:58 PM
Reply #13

Shali

Interesting... When you click on this link Shali, it says that this video is no longer available... I wonder who removed it and why... ???

My friend's been having the same kind of problems with YouTube (this video and yours). They open right up for me, so I don't think it's a conspiracy ;)

Ok, regarding the John F. Kennedy speech, it's been highly edited to make it sound as though he were talking about some kind of secret society, when, in fact, he was talking about communism. It was an address he made to the American Newspaper Publishers Association at the very beginning of his presidency. Basically, he was saying that he didn't want to stifle freedom of the press, but that we need to be careful about giving the enemy too much information. You can read the entire speech here:

http://www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+Resources/Archives/Reference+Desk/Speeches/JFK/003POF03NewspaperPublishers04271961.htm

Here's an interesting quote:

"Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--and no republic can survive... that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution- -not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion."

He must be rolling in his grave....

And for a laugh, I prefer this Billo video (the Dance Remix):

March 23, 2009, 01:47:13 PM
Reply #14

Vegas

Ok, regarding the John F. Kennedy speech, it's been highly edited to make it sound as though he were talking about some kind of secret society, when, in fact, he was talking about communism. It was an address he made to the American Newspaper Publishers Association at the very beginning of his presidency. Basically, he was saying that he didn't want to stifle freedom of the press, but that we need to be careful about giving the enemy too much information.

I agree 100% Ms. Shali... That was a conveniently clipped snippet to misrepresent the real speech and the purpose of the speech... I thought Trelly might enjoy it... ;) However, the speeches by George Bush Sr., Henry Kissenger, Obama, etc., do in fact present an ulterior alternative to , Independence, Sovereignty, Capitalism, and Freedom... All of the things our country was founded on...