Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: RF - Regions Financial Corporation - NYSE  (Read 7504 times)

February 07, 2009, 02:12:07 PM
Read 7504 times

Stretcher75

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=RF&p=D&b=7&g=0&id=p34236631034

Guy's, we missed this pincher last week... now do your homework this weekend and let's make some money. (DZ, great pick on FITB!!!)

February 07, 2009, 03:00:29 PM
Reply #1

Jack

It was on my pincher watchlist from 02 febr. But You guys don't listen to me.  :P

February 08, 2009, 01:55:52 PM
Reply #2

Stretcher75

I saw Jack, next time if u can start a thread. People will then take it more seriously. Did u get in on it?

February 08, 2009, 02:22:52 PM
Reply #3

Jack

No I was not, but I expect that experts take a look at my list and separate the good and the bad choices. I can see a pincher pattern, but I can not judge whether there may be opportunities to make some profit. I can not make new threads of POS shares. Then you all would laugh with me and no longer take me seriously. It takes a lot of work for me for those shares to be found. I try to help with the skills I have. It is for the experts to finish it, and to guide us. Dzielak give us this week a list of pinchers. I thank him. I put them on my watchlist to learn, but due to my small account, I will try to follow Doc in his challenge.

February 08, 2009, 02:33:10 PM
Reply #4

boomer

No I was not, but I expect that experts take a look at my list and separate the good and the bad choices. I can see a pincher pattern, but I can not judge whether there may be opportunities to make some profit. I can not make new threads of POS shares. Then you all would laugh with me and no longer take me seriously. It takes a lot of work for me for those shares to be found. I try to help with the skills I have. It is for the experts to finish it, and to guide us. Dzielak give us this week a list of pinchers. I thank him. I put them on my watchlist to learn, but due to my small account, I will try to follow Doc in his challenge.
hey Jack we all have a crap ton of stocks that we watch and we really do not have the time to read all the post. So starting a thread is the best way to get our attn. ( as far as use laughing at you so what. I bashed every stock roagtrader picked until one day he said ever looked at cbai, well that was one hell of a ten bagger ) So I would look forward to laughing at your picks. EGO is the enemy of all traders. IMO you need not care if we laugh at you or not. and learn to make it so that we laughing with you.

February 08, 2009, 04:51:42 PM
Reply #5

sherwood

fitb that was my pick on friday on members pic check out time in morning but that was a no brainer.

February 08, 2009, 04:53:42 PM
Reply #6

sherwood

and please dont put money down on any of my picks just do it for fun.

February 08, 2009, 06:28:38 PM
Reply #7

Jack

Much wisdom Boomer, I will take that into account.

February 08, 2009, 07:40:51 PM
Reply #8

Allen

If you have seen my previous stock picks you would know why I appreciate the pincher lists posted by anyone other than myself. I think that makes sense? ???

February 08, 2009, 11:54:22 PM
Reply #9

Vegas

hey Jack we all have a crap ton of stocks that we watch and we really do not have the time to read all the post. So starting a thread is the best way to get our attn. ( as far as use laughing at you so what. I bashed every stock roagtrader picked until one day he said ever looked at cbai, well that was one hell of a ten bagger ) So I would look forward to laughing at your picks. EGO is the enemy of all traders. IMO you need not care if we laugh at you or not. and learn to make it so that we laughing with you.

I agree with Boomer.. If you think a stock is worth it's salt, open a proper thread so we have time to check it out... The board has expanded to the point that I can not keep up with all of the post and still stay on top of my own trades...

As far as your picks go, let them laugh... Half of the fun we have on this forum is giving each other a hard time about our ups and downs... It's all done in good fun and we have all learned a lot from each other in the process...  Hell, Doc has assaulted almost every buy and every pick I have ever made but I have kicked his butt big time (rookie) on Forex... LMAO... ;D
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

February 09, 2009, 02:40:54 AM
Reply #10

JohnnyLaRue

Ditto,  don't worry about being taken seriously.   

If someone makes a bad pick so what?  As long as it is a learning experience. 

February 09, 2009, 04:09:44 AM
Reply #11

Jack

If you have seen my previous stock picks you would know why I appreciate the pincher lists posted by anyone other than myself. I think that makes sense? ???

Allen, I saw that Your stocks where flying. Good job. Congrats.

And ok Boomer and Vegas, I will open a new thread, if I find something that is worth attention. Good luck everyone, and hang on with the good work.

March 02, 2009, 06:45:56 PM
Reply #12

Shali

Looks like a nice uptrend from a double bottom. Time to take another look. This one was actually up today... a small dot of green in a sea of deep red. I guess not all hope is lost...

April 14, 2009, 07:49:03 AM
Reply #13

Stretcher75

This broke the Par Sar yesterday...  ;D

April 14, 2009, 10:24:23 AM
Reply #14

Stretcher75

I have a pre market order in to snag some of these before they run up today IMO