Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 16402 times)

March 11, 2008, 03:33:45 PM
Read 16402 times

Ryan

Hello Doc,

I really like the annotated charts Tommy is posting on his board.  (Thank you Tommy 8).
Will you consider doing the same for your picks???   

Also, would it be possable for you and Tommy to make these charts update?  So we can see the stock move in relation to your annotations.  Thanks you

March 11, 2008, 03:59:32 PM
Reply #1

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I will make my best, the problem is that it takes much time, but, I will try.
Dr PennyStock

March 12, 2008, 12:13:20 PM
Reply #2

Tommy86

Ryan, thank you! I like to use annotated charts, they help a lot and make the picture clear for everybody.

But on the other hand I agree with Doc that it takes a lot of time. If you are not a paying member of Stockcharts.com (like me) you first have to draw it, than screenshot it, cut the chart out, safe it on you computer, upload it and finally make the post showing the chart.

If you are actively trading you have no time for it. But I´ll continue posting them as far as it is possible.

Glad you like them, hit me with any questions you have.

April 08, 2008, 07:35:38 PM
Reply #3

crazyman

Ok so I believe to make it easier to follow the picks and discussions there should be a chart/list of all the stocks being discussed. It should display the price, if clicked on should link to a graph/topic, a buy in point and a possible sell out point, and a buy hold or sell.

April 09, 2008, 04:24:34 PM
Reply #4

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Ok so I believe to make it easier to follow the picks and discussions there should be a chart/list of all the stocks being discussed. It should display the price, if clicked on should link to a graph/topic, a buy in point and a possible sell out point, and a buy hold or sell.

Crazyman

You are absolutely right, that will be perfect, the problem is that way I can not trade, that takes a lot of time, I will try to do that with my picks only, with the others it's impossible.
Dr PennyStock

April 09, 2008, 07:07:48 PM
Reply #5

crazyman

Oh I understand I was just throwing it out there if anyone else could do it... I don't know how. But I think it would make it much easier to follow rather than having to read through each topic and look around

April 14, 2008, 02:19:36 PM
Reply #6

Greg

It may be possible using Excel... and linking to someones live feed... I know on some feeds you can capture to an Excel format or Adobe.... Hmmm. Something to play with...ON my time off...
I know not what I do.  So, I just do it....

April 16, 2008, 10:35:40 PM
Reply #7

crazyman

I was thinking if you could add predictions in your high performance stock list... I like the buy in point and date but seeing a prediction to know where it's at would be good... also if you have a sell point, ie drops to here get rid of it.

April 17, 2008, 10:54:26 AM
Reply #8

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I was thinking if you could add predictions in your high performance stock list... I like the buy in point and date but seeing a prediction to know where it's at would be good... also if you have a sell point, ie drops to here get rid of it.

I just began with MESA, I will progressively do the same with all my actual picks, but, sometimes will be difficult to give a possible sell point because some of the support or resistance points are dynamic and change every day.
Dr PennyStock

April 17, 2008, 02:47:04 PM
Reply #9

Tommy86

i agree that you cant always say at which point to sell. the chart changes every day and one point at the chart isnt the same point 2 weeks later, means it may get another role... i prefer dynamic updates

April 22, 2008, 07:15:11 PM
Reply #10

montyguitar

wouldn't it be easier to send our money to doc and let him do all the work?  Then I would not have to follow the charts LOL.  Actually, I have had a great time learning from Doc and Tommy.  I am still learning and will be learning for a while I'm sure.  I am grateful for the work all of the guys and gals do on this site and it is very much appreciated.  Good luck to everyone.

April 23, 2008, 12:25:54 PM
Reply #11

Tommy86

wouldn't it be easier to send our money to doc and let him do all the work?  Then I would not have to follow the charts LOL.  Actually, I have had a great time learning from Doc and Tommy.  I am still learning and will be learning for a while I'm sure.  I am grateful for the work all of the guys and gals do on this site and it is very much appreciated.  Good luck to everyone.

thanks, good luck to you too!

September 15, 2009, 12:31:21 PM
Reply #12

Chipldr999

I suggest getting a list of your terms/acronyms on one big cheat sheet.
MOMO, LOD, HOD, etc.. and what they mean.  I tried a search for a few of these and am having problems finding it.  And I appologize for the post if you already have this.

September 17, 2009, 04:50:37 AM
Reply #13

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I suggest getting a list of your terms/acronyms on one big cheat sheet.
MOMO, LOD, HOD, etc.. and what they mean.  I tried a search for a few of these and am having problems finding it.  And I appologize for the post if you already have this.

On the paid board I have at least some of them, but, I will update it with more terms.

Thanks
Dr PennyStock