Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: LVLT - Level 3 Communications, Inc. - NYSE  (Read 16323 times)

August 24, 2009, 11:13:04 AM
Reply #15

Vegas

I just bought into this at 1.25...
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

August 25, 2009, 02:48:28 PM
Reply #16

Stretcher75

The buys are flowing through... needs to get over 1.23 which it's been trading at all day.

August 25, 2009, 10:47:03 PM
Reply #17

softballdaddy

In at 1.22

The buys are flowing through... needs to get over 1.23 which it's been trading at all day.
Life is tough, and it is tougher if you are stupid...John Wayne

August 26, 2009, 08:44:21 AM
Reply #18

KC

I got in yesterday at 1.22 also.
I settle for 25%.

August 26, 2009, 11:31:24 AM
Reply #19

Vegas

Damn thing has plenty of volume... Just doesn't want to break loose... Maybe today?
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

August 26, 2009, 11:32:03 AM
Reply #20

Stretcher75

I just joined the boat... in at 1.25

August 26, 2009, 02:15:13 PM
Reply #21

Smitty

Gold Member
It took all day, but I'm in @1.24
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.

August 26, 2009, 04:36:52 PM
Reply #22

Stretcher75

Sitting around here watching this is boring... the volume is their but no one is home. Someone kick this thing in the ass...

August 26, 2009, 09:11:04 PM
Reply #23

Shali

Sitting around here watching this is boring... the volume is their but no one is home. Someone kick this thing in the ass...

LMAO

August 27, 2009, 09:56:18 AM
Reply #24

Stretcher75

Level 3 Services to Enable Dialink to Expand Coverage Area
55 minutes ago - Businesswire

Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: LVLT) today announced that it has been selected to provide voice communications services to San Francisco Bay Area-based Dialink Corporation, a provider of voice and data solutions for enterprises.

Under the contract, Level 3 is providing Dialink with two voice-related services:

-- Level 3 Voice Termination service, which provides worldwide termination of long-distance voice traffic, including VoIP. This service is highly flexible and scalable, allowing customers such as Dialink to quickly adjust their communications needs to meet the requirements of their business environment.

-- Level 3 Local Inbound service, which allows companies to offer VoIP service to businesses and consumers with broadband connections. This service targets VoIP providers that manage large volumes of traffic, operate their own softswitch infrastructure, and need a cost-efficient, one-way connection that originates on the traditional public-switched telephone network but requires a handoff to an IP network.

"We chose Level 3 for the reach of their network and their ability to help us expand the areas where we offer our services," said Jeff Klapper, president and CEO of Dialink. "Additionally, our customers increasingly want IP-based services and so Level 3's extensive IP backbone was a natural choice."

"Level 3's far-reaching fiber-optic network is perfectly suited for communications solutions providers because of the network's scalability, which reassures customers that we will be with them in lock-step as their bandwidth needs grow," said Jeff Tench, president of Level 3's Business Markets Group. "Our solutions start with our network, but customers derive value from Level 3 through our commitment to understanding their needs and delivering the services that will help customers achieve their business goals."

Level 3's Business Markets Group leverages the power of the company's extensive fiber-optic network, metro assets, and locally focused sales and sales support organization to deliver a world-class experience to mid-market customers throughout the United States.

About Level 3 Communications

Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: LVLT) is a leading international provider of fiber-based communications services. Enterprise, content, wholesale and government customers rely on Level 3 to deliver services with an industry-leading combination of scalability and value over an end-to-end fiber network. Level 3 offers a portfolio of metro and long-haul services, including transport, data, Internet, content delivery and voice. For more information, visit www.Level3.com.

(C) Level 3 Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Level 3, Level 3 Communications and the Level 3 Communications Logo are either registered service marks or service marks of Level 3 Communications, LLC and/or one of its Affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Level 3 services are provided by wholly owned subsidiaries of Level 3 Communications, Inc. Any other service names, product names, company names or logos included herein are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.

Forward-Looking Statement

Some of the statements made in this press release are forward-looking in nature. These statements are based on management's current expectations or beliefs. These forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of performance and are subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside Level 3's control, which could cause actual events to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the statements. The most important factors that could prevent Level 3 from achieving its stated goals include, but are not limited to, the current uncertainty in the global financial markets and the global economy; disruptions in the financial markets that could affect Level 3's ability to obtain additional financing; as well as the company's ability to: successfully integrate acquisitions; increase the volume of traffic on the network; defend intellectual property and proprietary rights; develop effective business support systems; manage system and network failures or disruptions; develop new services that meet customer demands and generate acceptable margins; attract and retain qualified management and other personnel; and meet all of the terms and conditions of debt obligations. Additional information concerning these and other important factors can be found within Level 3's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Statements in this press release should be evaluated in light of these important factors. Level 3 is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any such obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.

SOURCE: Level 3 Communications, Inc.

Level 3 Communications, Inc.
Media:
Vince Hancock, 720-888-2146
or
Investors:
Mark Stoutenberg, 720-888-2518

August 27, 2009, 09:57:43 AM
Reply #25

Stretcher75

Alianza Selected to Power Open Range Voice over WiMAX(TM) Offerings
57 minutes ago - Businesswire

Alianza, Inc., the leading provider of hosted voice over WiMAX solutions, today announced it has signed a definitive agreement with Open Range Communications Inc., wherein Alianza will power Open Range's residential and small/medium business voice offerings that will be bundled with its wireless broadband services and deployed in more than 500 communities in 17 states.

Alianza will provide all components of the hosted voice platform, including soft switch, application features, rating, CPE provisioning, monitoring, security, E911, CALEA, reporting, back-office integration, and end-user self-support interface. Alianza will deliver underlying carrier services in cooperation with Level 3 Communications(R) and SinglePipe Communications.

Alianza's end-to-end voice platform is built using a unified set of web services and APIs that will facilitate the platform management and end-user support functions that will be seamlessly integrated with Open Range's back office management system provided by SAP. Relying on Alianza's proven voice platform and expertise allows Open Range to focus on network expansion and market penetration. Alianza's SaaS-based model enables Open Range to eliminate voice related capital expenditures and maximize operating margin on voice services beginning day one. Alianza's platform includes industry leading SLAs and around the clock production support.

"Alianza offered a turn-key voice service which we found easy to integrate with our back office, and they delivered this at a price point we found compelling," said Open Range founder and CEO, Bill Beans Jr. "Alianza is the ideal solution to Open Range's need for a completely turn-key, highly scalable, and customizable voice platform."

"We are excited to be a part of Open Range's game changing strategy of delivering wireless broadband and voice services to un-served and underserved communities across the United States," said Brian Beutler, Chief Executive Officer, Alianza. "The communities they will serve have traditionally lacked access to cutting edge broadband connectivity and services, but our partnership will give Open Range customers access to the highest quality, most reliable voice services available."

This agreement establishes another benchmark in Alianza's hosted voice over WiMAX business that has deployed with over 25 operators including AT&T and DigitalBridge Communications.

About Alianza, Inc.

Alianza's award-winning hosted voice platform enables WiMAX service providers to quickly add a feature-rich voice offering to their broadband service - with no capital expenditure. Alianza offers both residential and business-class features. All core platform components are unified into a single interface, providing a seamless back-office experience. Alianza's proprietary technology, built from the ground up, provides a cost effective and customizable platform for each service provider. Alianza's customers increase market share and margin by deploying a fully integrated, white label voice solution. For more information, visit www.alianza.com.

About Open Range Communications

Open Range is a broadband wireless provider using WiMAX technology to deliver wireless broadband to un-served and underserved American communities. Open Range plans to deliver portable and eventually mobile voice and Internet services to customers within its robust WiMAX footprint. Within the next five years, Open Range intends to serve 546 communities, making its services initially available to approximately six million people. Open Range's wireless broadband network solution will connect customers through licensed spectrum, enabling communities to improve safety, economic growth, education, and quality of life and to remain competitive in the age of constant communications. For more information, visit www.openrange.net.

SOURCE: Alianza, Inc.

Chereskin Communications
Valerie Chereskin, 760-942-3116
[email protected]

August 27, 2009, 01:35:18 PM
Reply #26

softballdaddy

1.21....looks like it is channel surfing....wish my other stock was channel surfing instead of swan diving >:(

August 27, 2009, 03:39:17 PM
Reply #27

Vegas

1.21....looks like it is channel surfing....wish my other stock was channel surfing instead of swan diving >:(

POS is boring me to tears as are most of the other eight pennystock's I am holding...  :-\  Even with a lot of volume they are going nowhere... Just spinning in the mud... ;D

August 27, 2009, 04:58:18 PM
Reply #28

Stretcher75

I got out at 1.24 this morning... I was very bored watching my account go up and down by $5.00 each trade LOL

August 28, 2009, 09:41:03 PM
Reply #29

softballdaddy

This is a pretty exciting stock, I will take a valium and calm down  ::)