Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly Argues With Barney Frank  (Read 3942 times)

October 07, 2008, 12:43:32 AM
Read 3942 times

Vegas

Bill has a melt down live... LMAO... Too funny... People are getting really pissed about the economy and the fact they have been ripped off one more time...

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

October 07, 2008, 12:51:08 AM
Reply #1

RoagTrader

Gold Member
I guess Bill had a lot of FRE and FNM!

October 07, 2008, 05:37:41 AM
Reply #2

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
 ;D Very funny, that guy Bill, killed the other idiot, idiot and liar, BTW, who is Bill? Just a journalist or also a politic or analyst?
Dr PennyStock

October 07, 2008, 07:42:14 AM
Reply #3

Richmm63

;D Very funny, that guy Bill, killed the other idiot, idiot and liar, BTW, who is Bill? Just a journalist or also a politic or analyst?

Bill is I guess you could say a journalist, he has a show every night.  I saw this last Thursday night and it was great.  I was laughing my ass off, Barney Frank is such an idiot.

October 07, 2008, 08:01:38 AM
Reply #4

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Yes, it was great, I had a good laugh, Bill was furious with the other guy, as Roag said, looks like he bought some FRE and FNM  ;D.
Dr PennyStock

October 07, 2008, 08:05:06 AM
Reply #5

Vegas

Bill is a Fox News host and Barney Frank is one of our prize crooked US congressman... The O'reilly show is a daily TV show where Bill more or less goes after anyone he thinks is doing the wrong thing...
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

October 07, 2008, 08:16:00 AM
Reply #6

Richmm63

Bill is a Fox News host and Barney Frank is one of our prize crooked US congressman... The O'reilly show is a daily TV show where Bill more or less goes after anyone he thinks is doing the wrong thing...

Yeah, I love Fox News,  a few minutes ago they just called Cramer a hack...lol  too funny

October 07, 2008, 10:08:49 AM
Reply #7

Dr PennyStock

Administrator

This is what a really journalist must do,m show to the people what are those guys, just a bunch of crooks, in my country is the same s**t. These guys are just trash.
Dr PennyStock

October 07, 2008, 10:10:38 AM
Reply #8

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Yeah, I love Fox News,  a few minutes ago they just called Cramer a hack...lol  too funny

Cramer a hack,  ;D, those guys at Fox News are really good  ;D
Dr PennyStock

October 07, 2008, 04:40:25 PM
Reply #9

vanguard223

I watched that O'Reilly interview with Barney Frank and was laughing my ass off.  Frank is lucky he wasn't in the studio with Bill or he would have gotten choked out.

Funny stuff....and true.  Frank is a crook and a scumbag.
May the lord have mercy on my enemies....because I won't.

October 07, 2008, 04:43:47 PM
Reply #10

Richmm63

I watched that O'Reilly interview with Barney Frank as was laughing my ass off.  Frank is lucky he wasn't in the studio with Bill or he would have gotten choked out.

Funny stuff....and true.  Frank is a crook and a scumbag.

LOL, yeah he didnt even want to be in that studio with O'Reilly... ;D

October 09, 2008, 11:14:31 PM
Reply #11

KC

Bill is my news hero.  I think being passive at this point is unacceptable, and it's going to take someone like Bill to uncover the truth, regardless of what party is at fault.  When you listen to Rush and Sean Hannity, you know what to expect.  Bill is unpredictable. 
I settle for 25%.

October 10, 2008, 12:31:34 AM
Reply #12

Vegas

I watched his show tonight... He started on a rant about the stockmarket, etc.... You can tell he is really pissed about this entire crisis... He was bitchy the entire show... LMAO

You can bet your ass Billy Boy has a lot of investments and he has taken a hit... The kind of bucks he has, I bet he has lost at least a million dollars on paper... Ouch... I'd be real pissed also...

Here's one for all the crooks on Wallstreet and to all the slime ball politicians who were born holding their hand out worldwide but especially in the good old U.S.A... We can't even hold a damn election without everyone cheating and the entire process is rendered meaningless... As a red blooded American, I'm a little pissed myself... They stole our country... What a sad joke...

Here's one for you, you thieving bastards...