Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Communications  (Read 8959 times)

September 26, 2008, 07:29:16 AM
Read 8959 times

RoagTrader

Gold Member
Doc,

When I access the forums from my Blackberry I don't get the "Info Center" below the boards.  Any idea why?  The Latest Posts section is very helpful especially if I could get it on my Blackberry.

Also, have you considered getting a Twitter account, so that your picks/trades could be sent like an Instant Message or Text Message to everyone who is listed on your Twitter account?  That way if we're not at the computer, or your site is down, you can still communicate instantly with us?

Thanks.

Roag

September 26, 2008, 08:32:22 AM
Reply #1

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I don't know why you can't see the Info Center, maybe because you are not logged in?

About Twitter, I will see that today or tomorrow, it's a good idea, thanks.

Dr PennyStock

September 26, 2008, 08:39:54 AM
Reply #2

Tommy86

doc, i hope you dont have to pay that sms with twitter, calculate 1000sms a day, into foreign countries  ;D ;D ;D

just kidding

September 26, 2008, 08:44:30 AM
Reply #3

RoagTrader

Gold Member
I don't know why you can't see the Info Center, maybe because you are not logged in?

Doc, I'm logged in and I can comment, it's just the Info Center that doesn't show up.

Thanks.

September 26, 2008, 09:34:43 AM
Reply #4

Dr PennyStock

Administrator

Doc, I'm logged in and I can comment, it's just the Info Center that doesn't show up.

Thanks.

Curious, I have no idea why, must be something with the layout of your blackberry, I think, I am not sure.   
Dr PennyStock

September 26, 2008, 04:35:42 PM
Reply #5

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Roag,

You can follow my on twitter, just look to the left side of the forum, below the banner, and also on the the left sidebar of the blog and you will see the twitter widget, just click and you can receive updates on your blackberry.
Dr PennyStock

September 26, 2008, 05:10:13 PM
Reply #6

RoagTrader

Gold Member
Roag,

You can follow my on twitter, just look to the left side of the forum, below the banner, and also on the the left sidebar of the blog and you will see the twitter widget, just click and you can receive updates on your blackberry.

Doc, I think you need to fix your Twitter link because it says "undefined" instead of Dr Pennystock.  I had to add you manually to my Twitter.

Thanks.

Roag

September 26, 2008, 05:27:07 PM
Reply #7

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Thanks Roag, all corrected now.
Dr PennyStock

September 26, 2008, 07:34:10 PM
Reply #8

jotuk6771

In Twitter   ;)

September 26, 2008, 08:14:26 PM
Reply #9

Richmm63

I wanna blackberry   :'(

September 27, 2008, 07:18:26 AM
Reply #10

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I have connected my twitter account with the covestor account, now I don't need manually to update my trades on twitter, covestor track my trades directly from my tdameritrade account and automatically post that on twitter  ;D, and I do nothing, lazy boy  ;D.
Dr PennyStock

September 27, 2008, 07:52:39 AM
Reply #11

RoagTrader

Gold Member
I have connected my twitter account with the covestor account, now I don't need manually to update my trades on twitter, covestor track my trades directly from my tdameritrade account and automatically post that on twitter  ;D, and I do nothing, lazy boy  ;D.

Isn't technology wonderful?  Doc, the next thing you need to do is set up a webcam so we can see your highly-sophisticated trading room on your castle estate with your collection of rare sports cars.  Ha!

Thanks.

September 27, 2008, 11:09:47 AM
Reply #12

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Yes, technology is really a wonderful thing, but, I use only the necessary to make my life easier.

You are completely wrong about the equipment I use to trade, I use a normal desktop PC with a flat 17 monitor, nothing else, I am a very simple guy, I don't like too much show off.
Dr PennyStock

January 31, 2009, 12:34:41 PM
Reply #13

sherwood

didnt know were to put this. doc. always has great pics i look forward every morning to check out his new pics. he does a lot of work ( i can tell) on picking them i always take two or three do a little of my own DD than dive in IRE RBS ZGEN GNTA AIB I COULD GO ON AND ON just want to say thanks for all the DD you do.it benefits us all im not smart enough to do what doc. does im learning though thanks to doc. looking forward to monday. thanks again doc.if you cant find two or three good plays out of his daily picks i feel for you. keep up the good work DOC.