Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: government bailout of Financial Sector  (Read 3089 times)

September 21, 2008, 10:26:00 PM
Read 3089 times

johndoe

this idea seems a little rushed to me, what do you'll think of this?

i highly doubt it will fix the problems with the financial sector, yeah maybe temporary ::) ::)

October 01, 2008, 08:35:26 AM
Reply #1

CB

ABC news is reporting that they think the Senate will have enough votes to pass the new and improved bailout plan today.  I have heard it will be this evening but havent obtained any sources that say when it will take place.  Its like Bush is looking for a prom date - the House turned him down, so he goes and asks the 'not-so-pretty' girl to dance with him.  Take it where you can get it I guess.
Formerly known as Chris_Ben

October 01, 2008, 10:21:37 PM
Reply #2

KC

Bill approved as of 9:20pm according to Fox
I settle for 25%.

October 02, 2008, 08:05:21 AM
Reply #3

Stretcher75

Now we just need the house to pass it Friday... it's up in the air but IMO it will pass this time.

October 02, 2008, 08:42:16 AM
Reply #4

CB

I am not going to chance it that the house doesnt pass the bill.  Today I will pull all of my funds out of the market.  Worked too hard to take a 50-80% loss in one motion.  The senate laced this bill with some points that the house has denied for the past 3 years, one being a decent tax cut for the middle class.  Seems like a big f you to the house for not passing the first bill.  Pressure is on.
Formerly known as Chris_Ben

October 02, 2008, 09:27:04 PM
Reply #5

Stretcher75

any idea if we will hear something by the opening bell in the morning on the house votes?

October 10, 2008, 04:32:09 AM
Reply #6

Broke

this idea seems a little rushed to me, what do you'll think of this?

i highly doubt it will fix the problems with the financial sector, yeah maybe temporary ::) ::)

Too much pork.  That's what I think of this.  We've been had once again.