Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Why I Bashed The MONA Pumper SexyStock  (Read 3690 times)

September 11, 2008, 12:16:21 PM
Read 3690 times

Vegas

First off, I respect Doc's hard work and I am a bit protective of our forum...;D Pumpers Not Welcome!

Even a complete moron could see this pinkie had dump written all over it... If any of the noobs or lurkers on our board would have bought on this pumping pri#k's recommendation, they would have lost almost 70% of their investment in just two days and it ain't done falling yet... That makes my blood boil...

If Doc hasn't already banned you Sexystock, what do you have to say for yourself punk? Email me if you ever want to visit Las Vegas and we will have a "short" drink together... :D

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=MONA&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p11530901891
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

September 11, 2008, 12:18:41 PM
Reply #1

RoagTrader

Gold Member
Yep.  Stockegg.com was hyping this POS earlier in the week, and as usual with their picks it tanked.

September 11, 2008, 12:25:34 PM
Reply #2

CB

Next time dont hold back Vegas.
Formerly known as Chris_Ben

September 11, 2008, 01:44:03 PM
Reply #3

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Vegas, you did the right thing, possibly he/she just registered to pump the stock, this forum is from all of us, you are free to act that way every time you see a moron like this  ;D
Dr PennyStock

September 11, 2008, 01:54:50 PM
Reply #4

vanguard223

Yeah Vegas, feel free to barbeque any moron pumper you see on this forum.  Not only does it help to preserve the integrity of the forum, it's damn entertaining.   ;D
May the lord have mercy on my enemies....because I won't.

September 11, 2008, 02:15:24 PM
Reply #5

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
  ;D Yes, really entertaining.
Dr PennyStock

September 11, 2008, 02:32:49 PM
Reply #6

Richmm63

I agree, good job Vegas.  Plus it made me chuckle... ;D ;D ;D

September 16, 2008, 01:37:12 PM
Reply #7

johndoe

what happened to 'sexystock' ;D ;D

that guy was a douche :o

September 16, 2008, 02:48:04 PM
Reply #8

Greg

Banned....she was a she..
I know not what I do.  So, I just do it....

September 16, 2008, 03:24:19 PM
Reply #9

Vegas

Good job Greg... I think that is the same person that spammed the board a couple of times as "Iamtoocute"... MONA is still dropping... I get a tad irate when someone tries to rip off my friends... ;D
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

September 16, 2008, 04:58:35 PM
Reply #10

Richmm63

Good job Greg... I think that is the same person that spammed the board a couple of times as "Iamtoocute"... MONA is still dropping... I get a tad irate when someone tries to rip off my friends... ;D

I am glad you are looking out for us Vegas.... ;D