Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Challenge to turn $300 into $1,000,000  (Read 1183 times)

January 07, 2023, 02:31:29 PM
Read 1183 times

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Challenge to turn $300 into $1,000,000

In recent times, mainly due to the war in Ukraine, US and EU support for Ukraine, and sanctions applied to Russia, which instead of affecting Russia, are affecting the US and Europe much more, causing inflation to skyrocket and threatening to cause a recession, the stock and crypto markets, have fallen a lot.

The long term charts are still in a downtrend, and the market is very difficult to predict, navigating much to the flavor of short-term news. One day it's up, the next day it's down again. This makes it almost impossible to predict a trend using the charts.

My favorite market for 25 years, penny stocks, was very much affected by the SEC's decision to remove hundreds or thousands of stocks a year ago. It is now very rare to find penny stocks that are up 1000% - 4000%.

So with the stock and crypto markets, which are correlated, falling continuously for months now, I was forced to look for another way to make money in the capital markets.

I then turned to options. So I started experimenting with stock options, but without using margin, you can only make money when the respective stock goes up.

So I discovered a way to make money when the market goes up, and when it goes down, without having to use margin, and being able to make great profits.

This is possible by trading two options, the TQQQ when the market goes up, and the SQQQ, when the market goes down. Both are directly correlated to the Nasdaq 100, or $NDX.

When the $NDX goes up, the TQQQ goes up 3 times more. For example, if the $NDX goes up 3% in one day, the TQQQ goes up 9%, but our call goes up 90%, 10 times the TQQQ's 9%.

When the $NDX goes down, then we buy SQQQ, because as it is an inverse ETF, it goes up when the $NDX goes down, in the same proportion as the TQQQ, always 3 times more. For example, the $NDX goes down 3% in a day, the SQQQ goes up 9%, and our Call goes up 90%, 10 times the 9% of the SQQQ.

This means that you can easily make 10%, 50% or even 100% in one day, and even using a cash account, with no margin, you can make 4 trades per week, and multiply your investment several times.

So at the end of October, I decided to do an experiment, and using a balance of about $300 that I had in one of my accounts at TDA, and in about 15 days, I turned the $300 into $5850, a profit of 1850%.

Below you can see the chart of the evolution of the account balance between the 10.24.2022 and the 11.11.2022.

You can also see the trades, missing only the last one, which took the balance from $5,262 to $5,851.

Here I stop the experiment. But I could see the huge potential of this strategy. Suppose I continued, and made another 1,850% on this $5,850, and turned this $5,850 into $114,075. From $300 to $114,075, that would be a profit of 38,000% in a month, crazy. This is much better than penny stocks.

So I decided to put the account balance back up to about $300 and do the same thing, but this time publicly. Next Monday, I'm going to post pictures of the account here, and I'm going to turn the $300 into $1 million dollars.

All trades will be published here, but not in real time. All subscribers of my Options Membership, and clients of my private coaching, will receive purchase and sale orders in real time, via whatsapp.

Anyone who wants to be part of this challenge, starting with just $300, can subscribe, others can follow the challenge here.

The challenge will start on Monday, so if anyone wants to participate, they have to act fast. You have to register on the forum and I will approve the account manually, due to the large number of spam accounts.

Then just access your profile and on the left side under Actions, you have a link "Paid Subscriptions", you can choose "Options Membership" and choose between 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.

After paying, I receive a notification, and I will activate the subscription for you to have access to the private forum.

If you have questions, you can post them on the General Discussion thread below, or send me a PM (Private Message).
Dr PennyStock

January 09, 2023, 01:36:40 PM
Reply #1

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
This is the state of the account right now. The account has no open positions, as you can see, and has $312.22 in cash.

I am just waiting for some subscribers to approve their accounts to trade options, to buy the first Call option.

P.S. - The information that is covered by the black color is my username, which appears in 5 places, and the account number.
Dr PennyStock

January 13, 2023, 12:14:49 PM
Reply #2

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
The $300 to $1 Million challenge started today. I sent the first buy recommendation a few minutes ago.
Dr PennyStock