Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Testimonials  (Read 831 times)

May 02, 2022, 03:07:39 PM
Read 831 times

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Testimonials

All these testimonials are not the BS you see on other websites. All the testimonials you can read below and on this page, were unsolicited, freely published on this site, here on the free boards, or on the paid boards, sent by email or PM, here or on IHUB, or published on IHUB as public messages, since 2006, when I registered there.

Since I'm not a marketing guy, I didn't give this any importance for many years, so I've only posted half a dozen testimonials here from the time I published this page in 2012.

Now that I have renewed the forum, and am rewriting this page, I am looking for many more great testimonials among the thousands of messages, PMs and emails I have received in the last 15 years, since I launched this website. These are maybe only 0.1% of the great testimonials I have received over the years. (Edited on April 14, 2022 - I will be posting many more here in the coming days/weeks.)

• This testimonial was posted on April 7, 2009 by Gold Member legola. It was posted on page 68 of the General Discussion topic of the Gold Members board. Any Gold Member, by clicking the link below, goes straight to the message and can verify that it exists. A day later, on April 8, 2009, legola subscribed for one year. I want to thank you publicly for your subscription and for this post. I am very pleased to hear that you are making money from my recommendations, as that is precisely the goal.

Doc, I gotta give you some serious thanks! When you switched to gold membership I only joined for 1 month as I am new to all this and unsure how I would do and if it would be worth the money.  Well, yesterday I earned your yearly fee several times over with $300...  Now I have no more doubts, my husband is thrilled with me, and you'll be getting my annual subscription as soon as my funds are free to withdraw.

• This is an email sent by the Gold Member tanman using the private message system of the forum, just after sign up to the yearly membership. Many thanks for your subscription, I am sure you will make at least one hundred times the subscription price.

Hello Dr.

I am a new investor and I have been following your recent pick of the day. And I have been surprised at how accurate you have been especially with arsc. I was planning to buy at 0.0008 but was hesitant, after today watching it close at .002 I have signed up for you yearly membership and I hope to benefit along with you.

cheers,

tanman

• This testimonial was posted today 04-11-2009, by the Gold Member buford, it was posted on the page 144 of the General Discussion thread of the Gold Members board, posts like this, wrote for people that already subscribed and already made money with my advice, are the best testimonials I can have, they have an incredible value, just read buford's post below. Many thanks for your subscription and your post, and, yes, I will provide a step by step tutorial telling you exactly how to analyze a chart, how to identify support and resistance points, which indicators to use, etc.   

Doc,

I want to thank you for all the services that you are providing for people like myself that don't have a clue about what stock to buy and at what price to sell it. You'll never know how happy I was to find this website. I've also signed up for the yearly Gold Membership subscription. I am looking forward to your teaching me what I need to know about technical analysis and how it's applied.

You'll have to excuse me Doc but my wife often reminds me that I am a real bonehead....I tell her its because of my Scandinavian bloodline....ha ha but its my hopes that you will provide a step by step analysis of stocks with indicators of what we are looking for when buying and selling stocks.

I also need to thank you for your stock picks. I've tripled my money with your recommendations of what stocks to buy in the short time that I signed up as a Gold Member and I plan on being a member for a long time. Its well worth the money for the subscription and I plan on telling some of my friends about it.

• This testimonial was posted on May 6, 2009 by Gold Member ispark2. It was posted on page 261 of the General Discussion topic of the Gold Members board. Any Gold Member, by clicking the link below, goes straight to the message and can verify that it exists. Thank you very much for your post, I am glad that you have recovered half of your losses, and have already recovered your subscription fee, in only two months.

Good morning, As my chart skills leave alot to be desired, (this is the 2nd month into trading) and my gut feelings have boned me consistently, I ask the Dr and the knowledgeable members, where do I put my money today.

Dr, I thank you, the last 2 picks paid my subscription, and put back half the money I had lost before joining your forum . So any help with entry and exit points would truly be appreciated. One more question, why can't I sell PDMI @.0017 the limit order was in at 11:00 am Tuesday GTC??

• This testimonial was posted on December 8, 2011 by Gold member Greek298 in a topic that has since been removed because the stock no longer exists. Thank you Greek298 for the kind words. Much appreciated.

Hi all.....Doc, I spoke with you a couple weeks ago after reading your posts for HPGS...you were obviously the only person that knew what he was talking about on that site....I appreciate your kindness and advice you gave me....I joined your Gold service today because you REALLY impress me......I've taught mathematics for 34 years and it's easy for me to see you have vast knowledge and you are a good and honest person.....keep up the great work!! Ed

Comments on my former Youtube channel
(Edited on January 25, 2022 - In the meantime I removed the channel)

Dr PennyStock