Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: An forum for 'basic stock discussion'  (Read 5413 times)

November 15, 2012, 03:46:16 PM
Read 5413 times

BrianRacken

Hi,

As a new member, one of the things I found a little discouraging was that I had to put some very newbie questions right in the middle of a much 'higher level' discussion on trades and felt really bad about it.

In the paid section, it might not be a bad idea to either start a thread for 'new to pennystocking' questions, or on the free forum - put a subforum in for these types of questions.

For newbies - there will be some very basic questions such as bankroll size, buy size when starting out, whose the best broker, how do you handle your taxes (in America) etc that really don't fit in any other part of the board.

Needless to say, I felt really guilty about sticking my question where I did, but I also didn't have many other options and this would be one way to prevent new-user questions like mine from interrupting other discussions.

:)

Brian

November 15, 2012, 04:30:26 PM
Reply #1

justonian

What ya do is blame Vegas.  All he does is sit there with his blue mushroom picture, being all ... "I'm a super mod and trippy cool", rather than making it easier on the noobs.   ;D ;D :D  Just playing with ya Vegas.

November 15, 2012, 05:06:03 PM
Reply #2

Vegas

In the paid section, it might not be a bad idea to either start a thread for 'new to pennystocking' questions, or on the free forum - put a subforum in for these types of questions.

Brian

http://forums.drpennystock.com/gold-members-board/questions-and-answers/

On the Free Forums, you get what you pay for...
 ;D
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

November 15, 2012, 05:49:13 PM
Reply #3

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Hi,

As a new member, one of the things I found a little discouraging was that I had to put some very newbie questions right in the middle of a much 'higher level' discussion on trades and felt really bad about it.

For newbies - there will be some very basic questions such as bankroll size, buy size when starting out, whose the best broker, how do you handle your taxes (in America) etc that really don't fit in any other part of the board.

Needless to say, I felt really guilty about sticking my question where I did, but I also didn't have many other options and this would be one way to prevent new-user questions like mine from interrupting other discussions.

Brian

You are right, the paid boards need a Getting Started topic, with all the important info to the new members, I will do it tomorrow.

Thank you for the feedback.
Dr PennyStock