Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: Paid Services  (Read 207094 times)

March 16, 2009, 06:07:46 PM
Read 207094 times

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Paid Services

Welcome to my website. If you are reading this page, it's because you have a problem, and, are looking for a solution to it.

I have the solution to your problem. Stay with me, and, read this page to the end.

Your Problem

You want to make money to fulfill your dreams and those of your family. The house, the car, the vacation home, getting out of debt, or any other dream you've ever had.

You've heard that you can make money in the stock market, or the crypto market, but you don't know how.

You've probably tried it, and instead of making money, you're losing money. You feel lost, because everything seems so complicated.

This is an example of someone I helped in 2012, who lost $66K, and, I helped him recover from $4K to over $21K, just by trading in ATRN.

PM at IHUB on February 10, 2012 - Username hidden due to Privacy Policy

The Solution To Your Problem

You need guidance. You need someone to tell you exactly what to buy, when to buy, and when to sell, and you just have to place the buy and sell orders, and collect the profits. I am that person.

Below you can see some of what I can do. Do you know anyone who can turn $35K into $268K in 2 months? I can.

PM at IHUB on February 14, 2012 - Username hidden due to Privacy Policy

About Me

My name is Sergio, I'm Portuguese, and I'm 55 years old. I have been trading on the American stock market since 1997, and, I have analyzed more than 600,000 stock charts. 25 years ago, I was exactly where you are now. I didn't know anything about the stock market.

It all started when I went to my bank one day, and the manager asked me if I wanted to buy stocks.

I started to research the stock market in Wall Street, in the USA.

After some research, I concluded that technical analysis was the tool I needed. I found the site where I learned almost everything I know, and which I still use today, stockcharts.com.

From 1997 to 2000, I studied all the technical indicators, learned how to analyze a chart, gathered all the indicators that gave me the most guarantees, and formed my chart model that I still use today. This one below.

Using this chart model, I've analyzed more than 600,000 charts, an average of 100 per day. I can say that I have the process so automated, that in about 30 seconds, I can identify all the supports and resistances, trend lines, channels, and what is going to happen, that is, if the price is going up, down, or trading sideways.

For many years now I have been known as Dr PennyStock, because I initially focused more on trading penny stocks. I was a member of the RagingBull forum, pretty much since I started trading in the US, but then it was sold, and I moved to Investors Hub.

In October 2006, I launched my first website, a blogspot.com blog that still exists: http://drpennystock.blogspot.com/

In April 2007 I bought the drpennystock.com domain, and, installed a Wordpress blog on the main domain. In March 2008, I installed this forum, because the blog had so many comments that it became impossible to communicate there.

About two months ago I completely removed all content from the blog, re-installed wordpress and have been working on the site ever since. It will be relaunched in the coming months here: https://www.drpennystock.com/

Since 2006 I have posted over 20,000 messages on IHUB, being in position 32 on the list of most followed members, out of 650,000 members: https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/toppersonmarks.aspx

I made dozens of trades publicly, posting there in real time the buy and sell price. I have dozens of trades where I made 100% profit, but also many of 500%, 1000%, being the best ASTI last year, where I made 3800% in 8 weeks, and ATRN (now PTIX), where I made 4300% in 7 weeks in early 2012.

In many of them, I took "by the hand" dozens of traders, publishing my analysis daily, and leading them to make profits they would never be able to make otherwise.

I have hundreds of testimonials accumulated over all these years, sent by private message, by email, but many also published in my website and in the Investors HUB, where you can check what I say here (see below under Testimonials).

Now let's talk about my services that will solve your problem.

Gold membership

Your membership Includes

1 - Access to our private members only community

2 - Bi-weekly Stock Watchlist & Follow-Up

3 - Bi-weekly Market Analysis

4 - Several buy recommendations per month (in real time), with exact information on all supports and resistances, and price target. Example of a buy recommendation: Buy XYZW now at $12.50. The stock has supports at $10, $8.80, $8 and $7. Resistances at $15, $20, $26.50 and $33. Price target = $25

5 - When I understand that a certain stock should be sold, I will issue a sell recommendation (in real-time)

6 - Daily follow-up of all previous recommendations, to analyze the stock's behavior

7 - 2 weekly Q&A sessions of one hour each, to answer all the questions you will post during the week, in a specific topic created for that purpose, within the private community

8 - 2 monthly sessions on Zoom, where I share my computer screen with you, and answer your questions about Technical Analysis. Value of $7128 per year

9 - A FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page, where you will get answers to the most common questions

10 - A page where you can learn the basics of Technical Analysis + my tricks learned over these 25 years trading the market (This alone is worth many thousands of dollars a year in profits, depending on how much money you have available to invest. If you have $10000 to invest, this is worth at least $20000 a year)

11 - World class support on your trading journey, answering ALL questions posted on the private board during the day

The recommended stocks, will be mostly stocks listed on NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. Only exceptionally, I will recommend penny stocks(PINK SHEET and OTC). It has to be a stock with huge potential, and little or no dilution risk.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Price

Monthly: $197

Quarterly: $529 - Discount of 10% - You save $248 per year

Semiannual: $999 - Discount of 15% - You save $366 per year

Yearly: $1654 - Discount of 30% - You save $710 per year

Options membership

Your membership Includes

2 - Bi-weekly Stock Watchlist & Follow-Up

4 - Several buy recommendations per month (in real-time), with indication of all supports, and what the target price is. You will receive detailed information on which option to buy

5 - When I understand that a certain Option should be sold, I will issue a sell recommendation (in real-time)

6 - Daily follow-up of all previous recommendations, to analyze the stock/option's behavior

7 - 2 weekly Q&A sessions of one hour each, to answer all the questions you will post during the week, in a specific topic created for that purpose, within the private community

8 - A FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page, where you will get answers to the most common questions

9 - A page where you can learn the basics of Technical Analysis + my tricks learned over these 25 years trading the market (This alone is worth many thousands of dollars a year in profits, depending on how much money you have available to invest. If you have $10000 to invest, this is worth at least $20000 a year)

10 - World class support on your trading journey, answering ALL questions posted on the private board during the day

Options are complex, but they also have an enormous profit potential. If an Option moves in the right direction by 50%, it equals a 400% profit. If I buy a Call on a stock for $1000, and the stock appreciates 50%, my profit is $4000. This means that I have quadrupled the invested capital

Price

Crypto membership

Your membership Includes

2 - Bi-weekly Coin/Token Watchlist & Follow-Up

4 - Several buy recommendations per month (in real time), with indication of all supports, and the best purchase price. Example: Suppose the coin/token trades at $27 at the time I recommend it, but I think it will fall to $20 or close to it. In this case I indicate that the buy zone will be between $22 and $20

5 - When I understand that a certain Coin/Token should be sold, I will issue a sell recommendation (in real-time)

6 - Daily follow-up of all previous recommendations, to analyze the coin/token's behavior

8 - A FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page, where you will get answers to the most common questions

9 - A page where you can learn the basics of Technical Analysis + my tricks learned over these 25 years trading the market (This alone is worth many thousands of dollars a year in profits, depending on how much money you have available to invest. If you have $10000 to invest, this is worth at least $20000 a year)

10 - World class support on your trading journey, answering ALL questions posted on the private board during the day

Price

Private Coaching

For individuals with more than $25,000 in cash

With broker account approved for margin and options

With the possibility of receiving skype messages during the day

Able to trust and follow precise instructions

Available to work as a team

Fees and Commissions

Annual Lump Sum, Paid Up Front

+

A 10% Commission On Profits

Annual Lump Sum Is Relative To The Account Balance

Account balance between $25,000 and $50,000 = $2,500

Account balance between $50,000 and $100,000 = $5,000

Account balance between $100,000 and $250,000 = $12,500

Account balance between $250,000 and $500,000 = $20,000

Account balance between $500,000 and $750,000 = $27,500

Account balance between $750,000 and $1,000,000 = $40,000

Account balance above $1,000,000 = $50,000

If you are interested, please send me an email to dr_pennystock @ hotmail.com (without the spaces)

One-on-One Technical Analysis Lessons

Minimum of 1 hour per session

Get a private video recording of your session to download

I will share my computer screen with you, and teach you ALL about Technical Analysis

I will answer all your questions and clarify all your doubts

I will give you exercises to do, which will be corrected in the next session

After a few lessons, you will be able to analyze a chart just like me

Price

One Session: $297

Three Sessions: $747 - Just $249 per session - You save $144

Five Sessions: $1,145 - Just $229 per session - You save $340

Ten Sessions: $1,990 - Just $199 per session - You save $980

Twenty Sessions: $3,580 - Just $179 per session - You save $2360

If you are interested, please send me an email to dr_pennystock @ hotmail.com (without the spaces)

Mentoring

I will be your mentor, and teach you EVERYTHING I know

Not only Technical Analysis, but everything about the stock market

From opening a broker account

Teaching how to place buy and sell orders

Where to find good stocks and how to analyze them

Identifying Supports and Resistances

Drawing channels and identifying trend lines

Risk management

What percentage of capital to allocate in each trade

In short, everything you need to be a successful trader

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Price

Case by case. It all depends on how much knowledge and experience you already have of the market.

Very Important - Please read

1 - If you are a day trader, NONE of these services above are for you.

2 - These services are for people who want to make a lot of money, but have the time, calm and discipline to get there.

3 - I do NOT offer refunds. For the "smarties" who think about subscribing just to get an inside look at how this works, count that if you ask for a refund, I will open a dispute. And since I will provide exactly what I say here, the probability of me winning the dispute, is 99.99%.

4 - For the competition. If you are thinking of subscribing to receive my picks, to then provide them to your subscribers, as has happened in the past, believe me I will know, and you can count on legal action.

5 - All information provided in any of the above services, is copyrighted, and may NOT be disclosed anywhere, without my express permission. The information provided is for the exclusive use of the subscribers.

General Information

In all the above memberships, I recommend stocks, options or cryptocurrencies, which are giving buy signal, and teach Technical Analysis on a daily basis.

All memberships above, work in a private part of this forum, and guests or free members cannot see or access them.

The buy and sell recommendations are published in a topic called "Buy and Sell Recommendations", and they are also published in a private twitter account, from where they are sent to the subscribers' cell phones as a text message, so that they can act immediately, buying or selling in minutes.

This is an example of a buy recommendation: Buy XYWZ at .63.

When I see that the time is right to sell, it could be days, weeks, or even months, depending on the stock's potential, I'll issue a sell recommendation using exactly the same method, so you'll receive a text message on your cell phone, like this: Sell XYWZ at 1.50.

Depending on the type of membership, you will have the opportunity to ask me questions about the stock market and crypto, by posting your questions in the respective topic, open for that purpose. I will reply as soon as possible. It could be in a few minutes, with a maximum of 24 hours. Don't forget that I live in Germany, which has a different time zone than the US.

About picks, I don't work to show off, I don't send picks every day just to "show work". The objective is to make money, and stocks, options or crypto coins/tokens, need time to run. There is an accumulation phase, then a breakout phase, and then I will try to squeeze as much profit as possible from each stock/option/coin.

Also, I may find a good stock/coin/token, but it may not be at the right price to buy, so I need to wait for the best opportunity to issue a buy recommendation. The market can also be down, and it's not a good time to buy.

This is to clarify that I need to consider several aspects before issuing a buy recommendation. That said, you can't expect buy recommendations every day, I can go a week without issuing a buy, and then suddenly issue two on the same day.

There are several services like this on the internet, but in 25 years, I haven't found anyone who does what I can do. Point me to someone who has the balls to publicly say that a stock that is at .008 will go to .26, as I did with ATRN, for example, but also with many others.

Only those who have a lot of experience, and really know what they are doing, can do this. You won't find anyone with my competence and knowledge about the stock market. NOBODY.

What do you have to do to buy one of the memberships above? First you have to register on the forum here: http://forums.drpennystock.com/register

I will approve your account as soon as possible. Due to the large number of registrations made by spam bots on forums, all accounts are manually approved by me. If I'm online, it might only take a few minutes, but if I'm offline, it might take a few hours. As I say above, I live in Germany, so my time zone is different from most of you.

After account approval, go to your Profile page, on the left side, under Actions, click the Paid Subscriptions link, and choose the membership you want to buy. In case you want to buy more than one membership, like Silver and Crypto, for example, don't do anything. Send me a PM (Private Message) saying exactly what you want, and I'll send you an invoice.

After paying, I will activate your subscription or subscriptions, and you will then have access to the paid boards that will appear at the top of the forum.

Now the decision is in your hands, but please, BEFORE subscribing, read, and fully understand the Terms and Conditions below.

If you have questions or issues during the process, please email me at dr_pennystock @ hotmail.com (without the spaces), send me a PM (Private Message), or use the Contact page here: https://forums.drpennystock.com/index.php?action=contact

Past Performance

ATRN - Now I'm going to talk about the most profitable trade I've done publicly. It was in January and February 2012, trading ATRN. I called the exact bottom at .008, and, the stock ran to .3599 in less than two months. A 4300% profit.

You can see the posts on IHUB here where I called the run to .26, yet it ran even further, to .3599.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=70315783

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=70440282

See below the amazing run of this stock

One of the first members of this forum, registered on 08.04.2008, and also my client of the Private Coaching service, invested about $28,500 in ATRN (chart above), and in less than two months, made a profit of $510,000. So far, this is the largest profit I have made for a client of the Private Coaching service, in a single trade. Read the story of this trade below.

His forum username is Smitty, and, you can see his profile here: https://forums.drpennystock.com/index.php?action=profile;u=247

Many members of this forum know this is 100% true, because he has posted many messages here on the free boards, and, also on the paid boards about this trade.

Below you can see the copy of the cashier's check he sent me to pay my 10% commission.

I protected some information, like his name, part of my name (my first name is Sergio, and, all paid members know my last name, but, I prefer not to show it here, and, also my middle names.) Also the last names of the two bank employees who signed the check, were protected (I don't have their permission, so the identity has to be protected).

The check was issued on 02.28.2012, and, Smitty sent it to me in Germany via UPS 1 day air.

Below you can see a copy of my bank statement, and, you can verify that I deposited the check into my bank account on 03.01.2012 (in the image below, the date is different because here in Europe we use DD.MM.YYYY, not like in the US.

Again, I protected all sensitive information, for the sake of protecting my privacy.

This is the story of this trade

Smitty contacted me to see if I had any vacant seats in the Private Coaching service. I said yes, we talked about the conditions under which the service operated, and he accepted.

The first thing I asked him was what stocks he had in his portfolio. He told me that he had many stocks, which he had had for a long time, even before he met me, in which he was losing money, and that he didn't know what to do with them.

I told him to give me the list of these stocks to analyze. I remember there were about fifteen or twenty stocks. I analyzed them all, and concluded that they were almost all junk, and that they were almost impossible to recover the losses.

So I advised him to sell them all as soon as possible. He agreed, and sold them all on the same day, realizing about $30,000 in cash from the sale.

Just then, I had discovered ATRN, and I knew it had huge potential. So I told him to buy $28,500 worth of ATRN stock. He did. I think the average purchase price was between .012 and .008.

I remember that already after the stock had gone way up, he told me that he needed to sell some. I don't remember the exact amount, nor the price, but I think it was when the price was already above .1.

I told him to keep the rest, and wait as long as possible, at least until the price hit .26, which was the price I was sure it would hit.

Well, a few days later the price not only hit .26, but surpassed it, reaching .3599. He asked me if I thought it was a good time to sell, and since I saw that the chart was overbought, I said yes. If memory serves me correctly, he sold at .35 or a little above, so it was right at the top.

And that was it. After selling, he saw that he had made a profit of $510,000, over half a million dollars, with an initial investment of only $28,500, in just 7 weeks.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

ASTI - This is the second most profitable trade I have made publicly. I recommended buying it on December 24, 2020 at .0025, and on February 10, 2021, it topped at .097. About 7 weeks, for a 3800% profit.

Below you can see my post on IHUB, the day I recommended buying this stock for Gold members, at .0025.

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=160461954

And here you can see my tweet, recommending the purchase for all Gold members, on the same day. December 24, 2020.

Impressive chart. What a strong and sustained run

RELI - This is the third most profitable trade I have made publicly. I recommended buying it on October 11, 2018 at .07, and on January 24, 2020, it topped out at .9778. Here it was about 15 months of waiting, for a profit of 1300%.

In the case of RELI, I did not post on IHUB, on the exact day I recommended buying the stock, for the gold members. This post below was posted a few days after the recommendation, but you can see that I clearly said, that I, and my clients and subscribers, were buying since the week before. Below quoted, is the part of the post, where I say we are buying.

I and my clients are buying since last week, as many shares we can.

I can tell you that at least 1.8M shares were bought by us today. I say "at least", because these ones I know for sure. But the number is bigger, because I don't know how many shares my paid subscribers bought, only the ones my clients of the private coaching service buy.

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=144287907

Below you can see my tweet on October 11, 2018, recommending the purchase for all Gold members. Notice that the ticker is EOMN, not RELI. This was because I recommended buying the stock, precisely because it had been bought by Reliance, and it changed its name and ticker a few weeks after we bought it. It was a Reverse Merger.

On February 9, 2021, the company did a Reverse Split of 1:85, so you have to divide these prices by 85. Unfortunately I did not record any charts from the time, with prices before the Reverse Split.

83.12 : 85 = .9778 and 5.95 : 85 = .07

Another impressive long term run

RXMD - This is the fourth most profitable trade I have made publicly. I recommended buying it on April 05, 2017 at .021, and on March 12, 2018, it topped out at .2659. We held the stock for 11 months, to make a profit of about 1200%.

On this one I did not post on IHUB when I issued the buy recommendation. I didn't start posting there until it started setting up the run, but, you can see that on January 11, 2018, when the price was still at .0185, I was already aiming for a run to .15 - .25. Two months later, it was making top at .2659, slightly above my price target.

Only I can predict with this accuracy a run of over 1200%. Nobody else, believe me.

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=137618483

Two weeks later, I published there a complete short and medium term technical analysis, which only those who know what they are talking about, can do.

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=137974022

Below you can see my tweet on April 05, 2017, recommending the purchase for all Gold members.

Another impressive long term run

In order not to make the page too hard to load, with lots of large images, I will now add just a few more screenshots of some of the relatively recent purchase recommendations.

PASO - Buy recommendation at .03 on March 10, 2020. Topped at .169 on June 22, 2020. Profit = 460%.

CBYI - Buy recommendation at .0027 on April 8, 2021. Topped at .0063 on June 3, 2021. Profit = 135%.

RGBP - Buy recommendation at .0186 on April 20, 2021. Topped at .0815 on August 30, 2021. Profit = 340%.

LFAP - Buy recommendation at .02 on May 05, 2021. Topped at .0896 on May 07, 2021 (in only two days). Profit = 350%.

HPIL - Buy recommendation at .0048 on July 08, 2021. Topped at .0108 on August 17, 2021. Profit = 125%.

CLNV - Buy recommendation at .0245 on August 12, 2021. Topped at .0724 on August 31, 2021. Profit = 200%.

EMED - Buy recommendation at .0485 on August 30, 2021. Topped at .194 on September 27, 2021. Profit = 300%.

This is why I have often been told that I looked like I had a crystal ball, as you can see in one of the testimonials below. My "crystal ball", is a deep knowledge of technical analysis, and my passion for the stock market.

Who do you know able to predict with this accuracy, that a stock will run 3000% or 4000%? I'll tell you. NOBODY.

I have a few hundred more public and private trades (only for Gold members), where I also made from 100% to 1000%, but I can't publish everything here.

If after reading all this, and the outstanding testimonials below, you still haven't decided to subscribe to one of my memberships, it is because you don't like to make money, and/or the stock market is not for you.

I am here to help you realize your dreams, but YOU have to want it.

Testimonials

All these testimonials are not the BS you see on other websites. All the testimonials you can read below and on this page, were unsolicited, freely published on this site, here on the free boards, or on the paid boards, sent by email or PM, here or on IHUB, or published on IHUB as public messages, since 2006, when I registered there.

Since I'm not a marketing guy, I didn't give this any importance for many years, so I've only posted half a dozen testimonials here from the time I published this page in 2012.

Now that I have renewed the forum, and am rewriting this page, I am looking for many more great testimonials among the thousands of messages, PMs and emails I have received in the last 15 years, since I launched this website. These are maybe only 0.1% of the great testimonials I have received over the years. (Edited on April 14, 2022 - I will be posting many more here in the coming days/weeks.)

• This testimonial was posted on April 7, 2009 by Gold Member legola. It was posted on page 68 of the General Discussion topic of the Gold Members board. Any Gold Member, by clicking the link below, goes straight to the message and can verify that it exists. A day later, on April 8, 2009, legola subscribed for one year. I want to thank you publicly for your subscription and for this post. I am very pleased to hear that you are making money from my recommendations, as that is precisely the goal.

Doc, I gotta give you some serious thanks! When you switched to gold membership I only joined for 1 month as I am new to all this and unsure how I would do and if it would be worth the money.  Well, yesterday I earned your yearly fee several times over with $300...  Now I have no more doubts, my husband is thrilled with me, and you'll be getting my annual subscription as soon as my funds are free to withdraw.

• This is an email sent by the Gold Member tanman using the private message system of the forum, just after sign up to the yearly membership. Many thanks for your subscription, I am sure you will make at least one hundred times the subscription price.

Hello Dr.

I am a new investor and I have been following your recent pick of the day. And I have been surprised at how accurate you have been especially with arsc. I was planning to buy at 0.0008 but was hesitant, after today watching it close at .002 I have signed up for you yearly membership and I hope to benefit along with you.

cheers,

tanman

• This testimonial was posted today 04-11-2009, by the Gold Member buford, it was posted on the page 144 of the General Discussion thread of the Gold Members board. Posts like this, written by people that already subscribed, and already made money with my advice, are the best testimonials I can have. They have an incredible value. Just read buford's post below. Many thanks for your subscription and your post, and, yes, I will provide a step by step tutorial telling you exactly how to analyze a chart, how to identify support and resistance points, which indicators to use, etc.   

Doc,

I want to thank you for all the services that you are providing for people like myself that don't have a clue about what stock to buy and at what price to sell it. You'll never know how happy I was to find this website. I've also signed up for the yearly Gold Membership subscription. I am looking forward to your teaching me what I need to know about technical analysis and how it's applied.

You'll have to excuse me Doc but my wife often reminds me that I am a real bonehead....I tell her its because of my Scandinavian bloodline....ha ha but its my hopes that you will provide a step by step analysis of stocks with indicators of what we are looking for when buying and selling stocks.

I also need to thank you for your stock picks. I've tripled my money with your recommendations of what stocks to buy in the short time that I signed up as a Gold Member and I plan on being a member for a long time. Its well worth the money for the subscription and I plan on telling some of my friends about it.

• This testimonial was posted on May 6, 2009 by Gold Member ispark2. It was posted on page 261 of the General Discussion topic of the Gold Members board. Any Gold Member, by clicking the link below, goes straight to the message and can verify that it exists. Thank you very much for your post, I am glad that you have recovered half of your losses, and have already recovered your subscription fee, in only two months.

Good morning, As my chart skills leave alot to be desired, (this is the 2nd month into trading) and my gut feelings have boned me consistently, I ask the Dr and the knowledgeable members, where do I put my money today.

Dr, I thank you, the last 2 picks paid my subscription, and put back half the money I had lost before joining your forum . So any help with entry and exit points would truly be appreciated. One more question, why can't I sell PDMI @.0017 the limit order was in at 11:00 am Tuesday GTC??

• This testimonial was posted on December 8, 2011 by Gold member Greek298 in a topic that has since been removed because the stock no longer exists. Thank you Greek298 for the kind words. Much appreciated.

Hi all.....Doc, I spoke with you a couple weeks ago after reading your posts for HPGS...you were obviously the only person that knew what he was talking about on that site....I appreciate your kindness and advice you gave me....I joined your Gold service today because you REALLY impress me......I've taught mathematics for 34 years and it's easy for me to see you have vast knowledge and you are a good and honest person.....keep up the great work!! Ed

PMs at IHUB on February 09, 2012 - Username hidden due to Privacy Policy

PM at IHUB on February 10, 2012 - Username hidden due to Privacy Policy
The money he made with my guidance, paid for his wedding

PMs exchanged at IHUB on February 14, 2012 - Username hidden due to Privacy Policy

Comments on my former Youtube channel
(Edited on January 25, 2022 - In the meantime I removed the channel)

Comment posted on Gold members board page 4255 on May 7, 2019
RoagTrader is a member of this forum since July 11, 2008

Terms and Conditions

1. Dr PennyStock is NOT a Broker Dealer.

2. This material is being provided to you for educational purposes only. No information presented constitutes a recommendation by Dr PennyStock or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy. The content neither is, nor should be construed as, an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy, sell, or hold any securities. You are fully responsible for any investment decisions you make. Such decisions should be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs.

3. Stocks, options, crypto and other trading vehicles, are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Most retail investor accounts lose money when trading. You should consider whether you understand how the instrument you are trading works and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

TRADING IS VERY HIGH RISK

BY USING DR PENNYSTOCK SERVICES, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THE HIGH-RISK NATURE OF TRADING AND ACCEPT THE RISK OF SIGNIFICANT LOSS.

4. DR PENNYSTOCK operates a subscription service. Your payment method will be charged automatically each month, quarter, semester, or year, depending on your membership plan. You are responsible for managing your subscription. If you want to cancel it, you must do so in a timely manner by logging into your forum profile, and your Stripe subscription.

5. Soliciting of members is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate termination of your Membership, WITHOUT refund.
Dr PennyStock

April 29, 2009, 03:36:40 PM
Reply #1

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I have just updated the first message of this topic with the latest closed trade, the Gold Members were able to make a 1,200% profit on BEHL, in 20 days, so far, the biggest profit percentage.
Dr PennyStock

June 10, 2009, 11:06:27 AM
Reply #2

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Just closed another trade.

AXL - Buy recommendation at 2.56 on June 4, sell recommendation at 4.70 on June 10 = +85%.
Dr PennyStock

October 16, 2009, 12:06:40 PM
Reply #3

StockAim

It seems that the gold members have been doing great $$$ these days.

And what surprises me is that all that money in a short period of time.

Im very jealous. Im thinking of getting back in. But all my money is stuck at these 2 stocks.
 (opportunity cost)

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.

December 21, 2011, 09:59:59 PM
Reply #4

prskywalker69

Hey Doc, Paypal money will finally be cleared tomorrow and will be immediately signing up for the gold.  Just so I know what to look forward to... how much more active is the gold board??

extremely..we get the inside scoop and early buy/sell recommendations..best money ive spent.. day 2 into it made nearly $350 bucks profit...Thanks Doc
"Show me the Money!"

December 22, 2011, 04:52:01 AM
Reply #5

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Hey Doc, Paypal money will finally be cleared tomorrow and will be immediately signing up for the gold.  Just so I know what to look forward to... how much more active is the gold board??

Well, I think prskywalker69 already responded your question ;D
Dr PennyStock

January 05, 2012, 02:27:03 AM
Reply #6

cyburfer

Decided to put my membership on the "front burner" instead of waiting until I got home .. Seems it will be a few days to confirm a new acct I have with PayPal..  Thanks 4 the heads-up on ATRN   ;D    Cy......

Ps : It seems my one day gain at close on that one alone would pay for a 27 year subscription   ::)   

January 05, 2012, 07:41:46 AM
Reply #7

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Decided to put my membership on the "front burner" instead of waiting until I got home .. Seems it will be a few days to confirm a new acct I have with PayPal..  Thanks 4 the heads-up on ATRN   ;D    Cy......

Ps : It seems my one day gain at close on that one alone would pay for a 27 year subscription   ::)  

About $10,000 profit huh? ;D
Dr PennyStock

February 11, 2012, 03:30:30 PM
Reply #8

cyburfer

This Ad reminded me of when I recently discovered "Doc"     8)   Cy...
(My "Teen's" acct is now running 6 digits...) Thx Doc...

For Sale:
John Deere A
Runs good. Missing steering wheel and seat. Ideal for the person who has lost his ass and doesn't know which way to turn.

February 11, 2012, 05:12:42 PM
Reply #9

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
This Ad reminded me of when I recently discovered "Doc"     8)   Cy...
(My "Teen's" acct is now running 6 digits...) Thx Doc...

For Sale:
John Deere A
Runs good. Missing steering wheel and seat. Ideal for the person who has lost his ass and doesn't know which way to turn.

Wow, great, 6 digits, tell us when it turns to 7 digits ;D
Dr PennyStock

March 30, 2012, 10:04:51 AM
Reply #10

JAM

Hi Doc,

Like an idiot I only bought a 3 month membership at first, now of course, I'd like to buy a lifetime one LOL, but i'll settle for a year at a time, how do I change from my 3 month which is soon to expire to a yearly?
A wise man once said "All these stocks are subject to extreme volatility.  I don't give a rats ass what it does on a day to day basis. If you watch every dip and jump, you'll drive yourself batshit crazy. Just hold on, it's the end game that counts."

March 30, 2012, 10:48:44 AM
Reply #11

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Hi Doc, Like an idiot I only bought a 3 month membership at first, now of course, I'd like to buy a lifetime one LOL, but i'll settle for a year at a time, how to i change from my 3 month which is soon to expire to a yearly ?

Hi JAM,

you still have time until May, 15th, but, one day before, just cancel the 3 month subscription, on your paypal account, under History, and buy the yearly, as you made with the 3 month.

Thank you
Dr PennyStock

March 09, 2018, 11:28:31 AM
Reply #12

presstu_1945

Hello,

I have been recently watching your performance with regard to RXMD and I'm impressed by your accuracy. Would you tell me where to send the subscription fee for the three year service. I am currently reading the free service.

Thank you.

John S. Walsh
John Stuart Walsh

September 02, 2021, 03:12:26 PM
Reply #13

Smitty

Gold Member
Seeing as I'm listed as the first big hitter at the beginning of this thread, I just thought I would check in and let ya'll know I'm still alive and kickin' in Texas!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Been a slow year for me as I've been busy with other things, preparing for my retirement and all, but I still managed to make about $165K this year off of about $50K of my money, turning it into approx. $215K. Just from alerts on my phone from Doc, and I missed several because, well I'm old!!  ::) ::)

Never done that well myself, before joining the Gold Forum.

Next year I'm going to be doing this full time on my laptop every day, from The Amalfi Coast beach, Atlantis in The Bahamas, or wherever the hell this old man wants to go, LOL!  8) 8) 8)

And yes, dammit, I'll take Granny with me,  :( :( :( , just cause that way, I won't have to kiss her bye!!!

GLTA, enjoy, learn, make some money!!!!!   ;D :D ;D
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.