Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: A New Forum For Scan Discussion!  (Read 8692 times)

April 19, 2009, 06:18:53 PM
Read 8692 times

Vegas

I think it might be cool if we had a forum dedicated to discussing scans and sharing scans we use with each other.. Scans are a pretty hot topic on some of the other boards... Not that I frequent any other forum but this one, I discovered them accidentally while doing research and DD... LMAO... ;D

Maybe it could be subbed into topics for specific scans such as "pinchers" or any other scan types the members use... We have a lot of bright posters on this forum, we might as well take advantage of them... :D

Any thoughts from the choir...
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

April 19, 2009, 06:20:41 PM
Reply #1

softballdaddy

I think that would be an excellent way that this forum could continue to do what it is best at, aiding each other be profitable...
I think it might be cool if we had a forum dedicated to discussing scans and sharing scans we use with each other.. Scans are a pretty hot topic on some of the other boards... Not that I frequent any other forum but this one, I discovered them accidentally while doing research and DD... LMAO... ;D

Maybe it could be subbed into topics for specific scans such as "pinchers" or any other scan types the members use... We have a lot of bright posters on this forum, we might as well take advantage of them... :D

Life is tough, and it is tougher if you are stupid...John Wayne

April 19, 2009, 06:43:57 PM
Reply #2

MatrixPerv

Are you cheating on the Dr with other forums?
LIES I TELL YOU! LIES!  =P

In other news, I've been reading so many T/A books I would like to try some concepts I'm reading. My only issue is screening moving stocks. When I apply what I read on other stocks people are posting, I see the good trends and the potential moves, I just can't find my own =(
I'm sure it will come with time.

What scans do you have in mind?

April 20, 2009, 07:35:11 AM
Reply #3

Stretcher75

I think a scans board would be great too, plus we could share more of our TA knowledge too.

April 20, 2009, 08:52:35 AM
Reply #4

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
I accept suggestions to the title and description of this new board you want ;D
Dr PennyStock

April 20, 2009, 10:47:16 AM
Reply #5

Stretcher75

User Defined Stock Scans

April 21, 2009, 01:53:50 AM
Reply #6

Trelly

This would be fantastic. I'd love to see what others set for parameters.

Big proponent of this idea.

April 22, 2009, 06:56:47 PM
Reply #7

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
The board was created, let me know if it's needed to correct the title and description or it's ok as it is.
Dr PennyStock

April 22, 2009, 07:35:26 PM
Reply #8

Vegas

Thanks Doc... Another great addition to the forum... I decided to get things rolling... Could you make the post I just posted "Pincher Scans" and "General Discussion" static post... We could open up other static post for different kinds of scans as needed such as "New Low Scans", etc...

I noticed in some of the other forums the "General Discussion" thread gets lost in the pages because they are not sticky post...
♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦

April 23, 2009, 04:26:23 AM
Reply #9

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Your wishes are orders, Sir ;D
Dr PennyStock