Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies website

Dr PennyStock Forum

Author Topic: PBR - Petroleo Brasileiro (Petrobras) NYSE  (Read 5674 times)

January 08, 2015, 01:58:03 PM
Read 5674 times

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Daily Chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PBR&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p73426590805

Weekly Chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PBR&p=W&b=5&g=0&id=p55248618378

News: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/PBR/press-releases?p=PBR

Business Summary: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. Petrobras operates as an integrated oil and gas company in Brazil and internationally.

Its Exploration and Production segment is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas; sale and transfer of crude oil in domestic and foreign markets; and sale of oil products produced at natural gas processing plants.

The company's Refining, Transportation, and Marketing segment is involved in the refining, logistics, transport, and trading of crude oil and oil products, as well as exports ethanol and invests in petrochemical companies. This segment is also engaged in the extraction and processing of shale. This segment's products include gasoline, diesel, and residential liquefied petroleum gas.

The company's Gas and Power segment is engaged in the transportation and trade of natural gas; transportation and trade of liquid natural gas; generation and trade of electricity; holding interests in natural gas distribution and thermoelectric power stations; and fertilizer business.

Its Biofuel segment is involved in the production of biodiesel and its co-products, as well as in the production and marketing of ethanol, sugar, and the electric power generated from sugarcane bagasse.

The company's Distribution segment distributes oil products, ethanol, and vehicle natural gas in Brazil to retail, commercial, and industrial customers, as well as other fuel wholesalers.

Its International segment is engaged in the exploration, production, refining, transportation, marketing, and distribution of gas and power in the Americas, Africa, Europe, and Asia. As of December 31, 2013, the company had proved developed oil and gas reserves of 7,605.8 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe) and proved undeveloped reserves of 4,934.5 mmboe in Brazil.

Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Company Website: http://www.petrobras.com.br/pt
Dr PennyStock

January 13, 2015, 03:18:32 PM
Reply #1

justonian

This stock returns a 6.8% dividend

News Released
6:12 am Petrobras Brasileiro announces that total oil and natural gas production in December reached an average of 2.863 mln barrels of oil equivalent per day, representing the best result ever achieved in the history of the co (PBR) : This volume has an increase of 4.4% from 2 million 741 thousand boed registered in November.

• The Company also reached in December its historical oil and natural gas liquids production record with a monthly average of 2 million 212 barrels of oil per day (bdp). This volume has an increase of 4.8% from 2 million 111 thousand bdp produced in November.
•The pre-salt layer production was also another large significant result for the Company. In December, it reached an average of 666 thousand barrels of oil per day, 10% higher than previous record, reached in October of the same year that surpassed 606 thousand bdp.

January 30, 2015, 01:11:16 PM
Reply #2

justonian

Withdrawing my support for this POS.  Company is ran by crooks, despite being sued, they still release incomplete financials, and have decided to delay their dividend payout. 

January 30, 2015, 02:06:11 PM
Reply #3

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Withdrawing my support for this POS.  Company is ran by crooks, despite being sued, they still release incomplete financials, and have decided to delay their dividend payout. 

I've read news today on a Portuguese news website saying that about 750 million euros were stolen from the company, I mean, someone from management. This is normal in Brazil.
Dr PennyStock

January 30, 2015, 02:13:35 PM
Reply #4

justonian

Indeed doc.  They are a bunch of crooks in Brazil, from the companies to the government.  Think they have the highest murder rate in the world there as well.  I learned a lesson, don't buy Brazillian stocks.

January 30, 2015, 03:15:02 PM
Reply #5

Dr PennyStock

Administrator
Indeed doc.  They are a bunch of crooks in Brazil, from the companies to the government.  Think they have the highest murder rate in the world there as well.  I learned a lesson, don't buy Brazillian stocks.

90% of the Brazilian politician are crooks, that is true. About the murder rate, I know it is high, but, Venezuela, Colombia and Honduras may be the highest in the World.
Dr PennyStock