Dr PennyStock Free Forums
October 17, 2017, 02:46:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SAND - Sandstorm Gold, Ltd. - AMEX  (Read 4103 times)
Vegas

« on: August 14, 2013, 09:12:46 AM »

Daily Chart:  http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SAND&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p38066782370

Weekly Chart:  http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SAND&p=W&b=5&g=0&id=p64964879347

News:  http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=SAND+Headlines

Business Summary:  Sandstorm Gold Ltd., a gold streaming company, focuses on acquiring gold and other precious metal purchase agreements from companies that have advanced stage development projects or operating mines. The company also offers upfront financing for gold mining companies that are looking for capital and in return it receives a gold streaming agreement, which gives the right to purchase a percentage of the life of mine gold produced, at a fixed price. As of February 18, 2013, it had 10 gold streams, including 6 producing gold streams; and 4 net smelter return royalty agreements. The company was formerly known as Sandstorm Resources Ltd. and changed its name to Sandstorm Gold Ltd. in February 2011. Sandstorm Gold Ltd. was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
Vegas

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 09:14:56 AM »

Sandstorm Gold Announces Agreement To Acquire Premier Royalty

August 14, 2013

Sandstorm Gold Ltd. and Premier Royalty Inc. are pleased to announce that they have entered into an arrangement agreement (the "Arrangement Agreement") pursuant to which Sandstorm will acquire 100% of the outstanding common shares in the capital of Premier Royalty (the "Premier Royalty Shares"), other than the common shares of Premier Royalty currently owned by Sandstorm, by way of a plan of arrangement under section 182 of the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) (the "Arrangement").

Summary of the Arrangement

Premier Royalty shareholders will receive common shares of Sandstorm (the "Sandstorm Shares") on the basis of 0.145 of a Sandstorm Share for each Premier Royalty Share held. The Arrangement values the Premier Royalty Shares at approximately C$0.89 per Premier Royalty Share, which represents a premium of 16% to the 20-day volume weighted average trading price of the Premier Royalty Shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") of approximately C$0.77.  Based on Sandstorm's closing share price on August 13, 2013, the total value of this transaction would be approximately C$28.3 million.

In accordance with the terms of the outstanding warrants to acquire Premier Royalty Shares (each, a "Premier Royalty Warrant"), each holder of a Premier Royalty Warrant outstanding immediately prior to the effective time of the Arrangement will receive on subsequent exercise of such holder's Premier Royalty Warrant, in accordance with its terms, for the same aggregate consideration payable for such warrant, 0.145 of a Sandstorm Share.

In addition, in accordance with the terms of the outstanding options to acquire Premier Royalty Shares (each, a "Premier Royalty Option"), each holder of a Premier Royalty Option outstanding immediately prior to the effective time of the Arrangement will receive on subsequent exercise of such holder's Premier Royalty Option, in accordance with its terms, for the same aggregate consideration payable for such option, 0.145 of a Sandstorm Share.

The Arrangement is subject to the approval of at least two-thirds of the votes cast by Premier Royalty shareholders at a special meeting of Premier Royalty shareholders, which is expected to be held in September 2013.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sandstorm-gold-announces-agreement-acquire-123000798.html

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
Vegas

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 12:03:02 PM »

Sandstorm Gold Announces Closing Of Premier Royalty Acquisition

October 5, 2013

Sandstorm Gold Ltd. is pleased to announce the closing of the previously announced acquisition (the "Acquisition") of all the outstanding common shares of Premier Royalty Inc. ("Premier Royalty"). The resolution approving the Acquisition was approved by 99.95% of the votes cast by Premier Royalty shareholders at a special meeting held on September 30, 2013. A Final Order approving the Acquisition was granted by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice on October 3, 2013.

With the acquisition of Premier Royalty, Sandstorm has a cash balance of over $90 million and a portfolio of 9 gold streams and 25 gold royalties, 13 of which are producing gold.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sandstorm-gold-announces-closing-premier-184600462.html

Vegas

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 09:25:22 AM »

Sandstorm Gold Announces Colossus Restructuring

January 14, 2014

Sandstorm Gold Ltd. announces that Colossus Minerals Inc. (“Colossus”) has approved a proposal received from Sandstorm and a group of holders of Colossus Convertible Gold Linked Notes (the “Gold Linked Notes”). The terms of the proposal provide for a restructuring of Colossus’ capital structure through the conversion of its Gold Linked Notes and its precious metals purchase agreements with Sandstorm into equity (the “Restructuring”). Colossus has filed a notice of intention to make a proposal under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (Canada), which is intended to enable Colossus to pursue the Restructuring and a sale process with the benefit of creditor protection and under Court-supervision.

As part of the Restructuring, Sandstorm has agreed to cancel its gold and platinum purchase agreements (previously announced on September 19, 2012), in exchange for a 1.6% net smelter returns royalty (“NSR”) and common shares of Colossus. If the Restructuring is completed, Sandstorm expects to own approximately 31% of the outstanding common shares of Colossus.

Sandstorm Metals & Energy Ltd. (“Sandstorm Metals”), via a back-to-back agreement with Sandstorm Gold, held a palladium purchase agreement (the “Palladium Stream”) with Colossus and has agreed to cancel the Palladium Stream in exchange for a 0.4% NSR and approximately 8% of the outstanding common shares of Colossus.

http://sandstormgold.com/news/release/index.php?content_id=370

Vegas

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 10:00:33 AM »

Sandstorm Gold Announces 13.4 g/t Over 9.5 Metres At Bachelor Lake

January 16, 2014

Sandstorm Gold Ltd. is pleased to announce drilling results from the ongoing underground drilling program at the Bachelor Lake Mine (“Bachelor”), owned and operated by Metanor Resources Inc. Metanor is completing underground exploration drilling to extend the known mineralized zones and increase the mineral resources at Bachelor.

Recent drilling has focused on the Main vein in the Hewfran sector, identified as H in the table above, which is the lateral extension immediately west of the Main vein at Bachelor. The 06 zone corresponds to a new sector of the mine, west of the known sector on levels 13 and 14. Other drill holes from level 13 targeted the upper extension of the E zone where a drift on level 13 exposed a gold structure (see Metanor press release dated August 22, 2013). The drilling activity has confirmed the continuity of this gold mineralization, both downward and upward.

Sandstorm’s President & CEO, Nolan Watson commented, “The positive drill results and continued ramp up of gold production at Bachelor Lake is encouraging for Sandstorm shareholders.” Sandstorm has a gold stream agreement to purchase 20% of the life of mine gold produced at Bachelor, at a per ounce price of US$500 per ounce.

http://sandstormgold.com/news/release/index.php?&content_id=373

Vegas

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 10:12:09 AM »

Sandstorm Gold Announces Closing Of Brigus Acquisition

March 6, 2014

Sandstorm Gold Ltd. is pleased to announce the successful completion of the previously announced plan of arrangement whereby Primero Mining Corp. (“Primero”) has acquired all of the outstanding share of Brigus Gold Corp. (“Brigus”).

Brigus’ principal asset is the Black Fox mine and mill (“Black Fox”) in the Timmins Gold District of Ontario, Canada. Sandstorm has a gold stream agreement to purchase 8% of the life of mine gold from Black Fox and 6.3% of the life of mine gold produced from the Black Fox Extension, at US$500 per ounce.

“The Primero acquisition results in Sandstorm’s Black Fox stream being with a larger, better capitalized company, further de-risking our streaming and royalty portfolio,” said President and CEO Nolan Watson. “We look forward to additional drill results from the exploration program at Black Fox.”

http://sandstormgold.com/news/release/index.php?content_id=380

Vegas

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 09:24:08 AM »

Sandstorm Gold Announces Record Gold Sales nd Revenue In Fourth Quarter 2013

March 11, 2014

Sandstorm Gold Ltd. has released its unaudited results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2013 (all figures in U.S. dollars).

Fourth Quarter Highlights (3 Months)
•Record gold sales of 10,523 ounces, excluding Premier Royalty Inc.’s (“Premier Royalty”) attributable ounces.
•Record revenue of $15.8 million.
•Average cash cost per ounce1 of $407 resulting in cash operating margins1 of $863 per ounce.
•Operating cash flow of $8.1 million.
•Net loss of $39.9 million primarily due to a non-cash impairment charge of $52.2 million relating to the Serra Pelada Gold Stream.

2013 Highlights (12 Months)
•Record gold sales of 36,146 ounces, excluding Premier Royalty’s attributable ounces.
•Record revenue of $59.8 million.
•Operating cash flow of $32.2 million.
•Average cash cost per ounce1 of $420 resulting in cash operating margins1 of $981.
•Net loss of $74.6 million.
•Acquired all of the outstanding common shares of Premier Royalty.
•Completed a $10 million loan to Luna Gold Corp. (“Luna”) in accordance with a previously announced commitment to issue a non-revolving loan facility to Luna.
•Acquired a 1.0% net smelter returns royalty (“NSR”) on the Paul Isnard gold project located in French Guiana and owned by Columbus Gold Corporation.
•Acquired a 1.2% precious metal NSR on the Prairie Creek project located in the Northwest Territories, Canada from Canadian Zinc Corporation.
•Amended the previously announced gold stream with Mutiny Gold Ltd. to a 2.6% gold stream on the Deflector mine.
•Entered into a streaming agreement with Entrée Gold Inc. to purchase 25.7% and 33.8% of Entrée’s 20% share of the gold and silver produced from the Heruga and Hugo North Extension deposits in Mongolia.

Sandstorm President & CEO Nolan Watson commented, “Amidst a challenging gold price environment in 2013, our streaming partners demonstrated the economic strength of their mining operations as the average all-in cost of the mines underlying our four key streams was close to $1,000 per ounce by the end of the year.” Watson added, “Our focus is building shareholder value by growing and diversifying our production base and cash flow through the acquisition of streams and royalties.”

http://sandstormgold.com/news/release/index.php?content_id=382

Vegas

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 10:04:36 AM »

Sandstorm Gold Announces 12,500 Gold Equivalent Ounces in Q3, 2016

October 3, 2016

Sandstorm Gold Ltd. is pleased to announce that the Company has sold approximately 12,500 attributable gold equivalent ounces1 during the third quarter of 2016. The attributable gold equivalent ounces were generated from 20 streams and royalties, with approximately 75% of the ounces coming from operations run by major and mid-tier mining companies.

It is expected that the Company will release its detailed financial results for the third quarter in early November 2016.

http://sandstormgold.com/news/2016/index.php?&content_id=508

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: