Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 23, 2018, 02:36:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Discussion - Gold & Silver Mining Stocks  (Read 29302 times)
Vegas

« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2013, 09:45:26 PM »

It's clear the Fed has trapped themselves, they can't control the long end of the yield curve. The economy can't even handle a 3% 10 yr, bernake got frightened and so he had to keep buying 85 billion each month. The Fed couldn't even reduce purchases buy $1, LOL. Waiting for the bond market to go up a little more before rolling over and blowing up, 2016 is when this bubble will burst. 8 years of artificial growth, equity bubbles, no real earnings growth, kaBoom.

Gonna start re accumulating my gold stocks now.

Yep... It's a house of cards and the wind is blowing...
 Wink

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
Shaka_Zulu

« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2014, 04:47:59 PM »

NG - Golden Cross formation, a test near or at $4 before more consolidation… the miners are beginning to perk up, some better than others.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=NG&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p66000067003
Vegas

« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2014, 12:26:12 AM »

NG - Golden Cross formation, a test near or at $4 before more consolidation… the miners are beginning to perk up, some better than others.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=NG&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p66000067003

Hopefully the metals keep holding their price as there are a lot of good buys in mining stocks right now. Could be some nice profits if the metal prices hold up...

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
10yearplan

« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2014, 09:56:14 PM »

http://goldsilver.com/video/grant-williams-on-whats-happening-with-gold/
Vegas

« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2014, 12:24:18 AM »

Good watch... Thanks...

Fozzie1964

« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2015, 04:59:38 PM »

NUGT might be a decent play in the near future if it goes single digits.

Fozz
Vegas

« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2015, 06:19:39 PM »

NUGT might be a decent play in the near future if it goes single digits.

Fozz

Yea, I see it is heading toward a confirmed bottom again... A glitch with the economy could turn that as the gold and silver stocks have definitely taken a pounding the past year...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=NUGT&p=D&yr=1&mn=0&dy=0&id=p65577996511

justonian

« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2015, 10:52:10 AM »

OMEX is seeing a surge of volume this morning.
Vegas

« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2015, 11:42:46 AM »

Gold Plummets To Five-Year Low Overnight

July 20, 2015

Western gold investors woke up to bad news Monday with the precious metal hitting its lowest level in over five years, as heavy selling in early Asian trading hours tossed over a billion dollars’ worth of the bullion on the market in just a few minutes.

After dropping down to $1,080.00 an ounce, the lowest since March 2010, gold prices bounced back to trade back above $1,100.00. Today’s sale-off comes on the heels of China’s central bank announcement Friday that it had added smaller quantities of gold to its reserves than the market had estimated — 600 tonnes since 2009.

The news triggered a brutal sell-off among the world's top gold miners, led by Barrick Gold Corp (NYSE:ABX, TSE:ABX), the world's top producer of the metal, which tumbled 5% to the lowest in USD terms since 1990. More than 22m shares changed hands, double the usual daily volume for the share.

The miner extended Friday loses this morning, trading almost 10% lower in both New York and the Toronto Stock Exchange at 10:35AM EDT.  Shares of Goldcorp (NYSE:GG)(TSE:G) were also down over 8% in both trading markets. Kinross Gold Corp.’s (NYSE:KGC) (TSE:K) stock dropped roughly 9% at 10:54AM EDT, while Yamana Gold(NYSE:AUY) was trading 9.21% lower at that time in both, New York and Toronto.

Gold prices have been steadily falling since a peak of $1,900 an ounce in September 2011.

http://www.mining.com/gold-plummets-to-five-year-low-overnight/

Vegas

« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2016, 06:22:10 PM »

Gold Hits $1,200 Monday And Analysts See Potential For Higher Prices

February 08, 2016

Momentum in the gold market has reached almost parabolic proportion Monday, as a major target at $1,200 was reached in intra-day trading.

Defying all expectations, Comex April gold futures have started the week on a strong note, surging more than 3.5% to hit an intra-day high of $1,201.40 an ounce. Prices have managed to hold on to most of the gains, with April gold settling the session at $1,197.90 an ounce.

The question is just how high can prices go?

“Right now it is all about the U.S. dollar,” said Bill Baruch, senior commodity broker at iitrader.com. “The U.S. dollar is falling, U.S. treasury yields are falling that that is making gold an attractive investment.”

Baruch added, that with gold blowing through the important technical level of $1,180 an ounce, is an indication that the market is seeing significant momentum and there is potential for prices to run to $1,230 an ounce in the near-term.

http://www.kitco.com/news/2016-02-08/Gold-Hits-1-200-Monday-And-Analysts-See-Potential-For-Higher-Prices.html

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: