Dr PennyStock Free Forums
December 18, 2017, 02:05:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official PENNYSTOCK Martini Bar & Grill  (Read 131751 times)
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #945 on: November 07, 2013, 11:28:02 AM »

Just wanted to stop in at the bar and say hi.  Haven't been on in ages, sold out of all of my positions, and got a place near the beach here in NC.  Cheers!

On a stock related topic, just enrolled in 401k with my employer (benefit matching starts for me first of the year 2014).  Been way out of the loop, but the market seems super high.  Think it's smart just to have it go to cash (in my case 100% MARKET TREASURY FUND) until it corrects?

Hi Justonian,

Glad to see you here Grin

Cheers

Dr PennyStock
justonian

« Reply #946 on: November 07, 2013, 02:04:43 PM »

Thanks Doc, great to be back.  Looking forward to jumping back into trading once I get some free moneys to play with.  Think I'll do paper trading just to knock the rust off.  Rustier than Smitty's knees  Cheesy
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #947 on: November 07, 2013, 02:49:36 PM »

Thanks Doc, great to be back.  Looking forward to jumping back into trading once I get some free moneys to play with.  Think I'll do paper trading just to knock the rust off.  Rustier than Smitty's knees  Cheesy

Well, it's exactly what we are doing today, paper trading, with the damn otc market suspended until now.

Hey, a little more respect for Smitty, he is a very wise man, a guy that survived 7 marriages, deserves respect Grin Grin

Dr PennyStock
justonian

« Reply #948 on: November 07, 2013, 03:17:07 PM »

7 marriages?  He deserves a medal and Hefner's twins for surviving that.
Smitty
Gold Member

Age is important only if you're cheese or wine.

« Reply #949 on: November 07, 2013, 03:26:21 PM »

Well, it's exactly what we are doing today, paper trading, with the damn otc market suspended until now.

Hey, a little more respect for Smitty, he is a very wise man, a guy that survived 7 marriages, deserves respect Grin Grin

AND, still kick'in, gamblin', and getting laid regularly!!!!! Grin Cheesy Grin

If you make up your mind to fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark, or just wait for the rain.
Because the rain is coming.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #950 on: November 07, 2013, 04:09:18 PM »

Well, getting laid is one thing, now the rest.... is another thing Grin Grin

Dr PennyStock
justonian

« Reply #951 on: November 07, 2013, 04:12:31 PM »

Right ON.  I got back from Atlantic City a few weeks ago.  On the way to my car to go home after getting my backside handed to me all weekend, dropped 10 dollars in a $3 slot and walked out with $800 bucks Cheesy
La19

« Reply #952 on: November 14, 2013, 07:44:33 AM »

GM, do you guys serve breakfast of champions ? Jack on the rocks please!

Doc love he board, nice n chilled!
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #953 on: November 14, 2013, 10:24:06 AM »

GM, do you guys serve breakfast of champions ? Jack on the rocks please!

Doc love he board, nice n chilled!

GM, welcome aboard Grin

Dr PennyStock
Smitty
Gold Member

« Reply #954 on: March 25, 2014, 01:18:48 PM »

An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter:

"Want coffee."

...The waiter says, "Sure, Chief. Coming right up."

He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee.
The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere and then just walks out.

The next morning the Indian returns.
He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other.

He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter:

"Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Whoa, Tonto! We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?"

The Indian smiles and proudly says,

"Training for a position in United States Senate. Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day."

If you make up your mind to fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark, or just wait for the rain.
10yearplan

« Reply #955 on: June 24, 2014, 10:42:56 AM »

Oops, another stuckholder, as someone commented ; happened to the best of us at least one time  Smiley
http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcommunity/2014/06/exchange-student-gets-stuck-inside-giant-german-vagina-sculpture-becomes-internet-famous.html
10yearplan

« Reply #956 on: September 23, 2014, 01:47:30 PM »

http://vimeo.com/61275290
Smitty
Gold Member

« Reply #957 on: September 25, 2014, 09:55:24 AM »

A Mexican, an Arab, and a TEXAS GIRL are in the same bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In Mexico, our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks non-alcohol beer (cuz he's a muslim!), throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The Texas girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the Mexican and the Arab.

Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says, ‘In TEXAS, we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless TEXAS!

Mr. Halsey

« Reply #958 on: January 08, 2015, 10:51:37 AM »

happy new year fellas
 Grin

I zigged when I should have zagged.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #959 on: January 08, 2015, 01:05:56 PM »

happy new year fellas
 Grin

Thank you very much. Happy New Year for you too.

Hope all our wishes come true in 2015.

Dr PennyStock
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: