Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 22, 2018, 10:48:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TC2000 Worden  (Read 5565 times)
izler
« on: January 14, 2013, 01:34:56 PM »

Is the gold membership worth the price? I am asking because I want something I can use at work on my phone to day trade since I'm hardly around a PC.  Wasn't sure if anyone had experience with it or not. I was going to test it out since they have a trial version and mobile app as well. Figured I'd post here first to see if others had used it before.  Thanks.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 04:33:24 PM »

Is the gold membership worth the price? I am asking because I want something I can use at work on my phone to day trade since I'm hardly around a PC.  Wasn't sure if anyone had experience with it or not. I was going to test it out since they have a trial version and mobile app as well. Figured I'd post here first to see if others had used it before.  Thanks.

I didn't know about it until now, so I can't help, but, the charts look great.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 10:38:11 AM »

Yeah the charts look good.  I am checking out the gold membership.  Platinum is what I'd like, but it's too expensive in my opinion.  Do you know of any mobile applications that are good for charting.  I'm really just looking for something with 5 minute, daily, weekly charting and RSI 14, Bollinger Bands, EMA200, EMA50 and Volume along with Price History.  Even a mobile website would do.  I could just bookmark the charts.  Any information would be appreciated.  I have learned a lot of information from this board so thanks guys.

Stockcharts.com doesn't have a mobile version? They are the best, IMO.

Dr PennyStock
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: