Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 21, 2018, 01:34:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help reading sharpcharts?  (Read 11005 times)
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 05:56:39 PM »

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AAMRQ&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p94459943297

Want to verify that there was a gap on feb 17/18 around 1.62 that has not been filled? Am I reading that right please? Also do gaps always go back and fill... ie what goes up must come down inorder to reclimb with stability? Thanks for any input.

There is a gap on this chart that needs to fill from Feb. 14th... It also looks like a tiny gap on March 6th... If you click the inspect box at the top of the chart, it will give you movable cross-lines that help to pinpoint the days...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AAMRQ&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p00362692581

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
goN4it

this is Lucky, now bring me luck

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 07:27:23 PM »

Thanks Vegus... couldn't find that guide line either!!
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 12:25:14 AM »

Thanks Vegus... couldn't find that guide line either!!

It is to the right of the ticker symbol by the little magnifying glass icon... Check the little box by Inspect and then move your cursor over the chart...

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
goN4it

this is Lucky, now bring me luck

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2013, 12:54:16 AM »

Woo Hoo Vegas, found it thanks!! Now that I have found it here is a question: is the symbol on Jan8, March 1and March 27 the same? if so is it the Doji symbol of indecision? If they are the same after each ther is an upward movement. They may be different slightly but in my scren they look the same.
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 11:03:38 AM »

Woo Hoo Vegas, found it thanks!! Now that I have found it here is a question: is the symbol on Jan8, March 1and March 27 the same? if so is it the Doji symbol of indecision? If they are the same after each ther is an upward movement. They may be different slightly but in my scren they look the same.

Yes, but I wouldn't necessarily use that as an indicator of a run... There have been other Doji's on the chart where nothing happened...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: