Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 24, 2018, 04:41:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adding to Buy/Sell Recommendations  (Read 3678 times)
Cjiron

« on: February 02, 2012, 09:05:39 PM »

Hey Doc,

I'm new to your site and here I go already making suggestions on my first post...ha

I was wondering if it would be possible to add what in the charts/news makes you provide a buy or sell recommendation when you post the recommendation.  I'm just a rookie trader and have been researching technical analysis and how to read charts but as I said...I'm a rookie.  It would be helpful to see what candlestick patterns, trends, news, etc., you see in that specific penny stock when you decide its time to buy/sell.  This way I can try to learn what I'm looking for.

Thanks
cbenitez

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 09:58:56 PM »

I think this is a very good suggestion. Most of us understand that Doc's time is very valuable because he's busy scanning and searching for stocks even as he posts buy/sell recommendations. However, if Doc could post a quick blurb about the reason for the buy or sell and let the rest of us analyze, that would be ideal. I've been wanting to get this for some time now but didn't know how to create the environment. Great suggestion Cjiron. -CB
kourtvizion

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 07:30:28 AM »

I also agree CB.  Not only would it be helpful to us it would save doc alot of redundancy with people asking the same question over and over again. 

I think he should post

Ticker:recommended buy price
possible target: if you want to play it safe or risky
reason why he thinks it is a buy

Example:

buy xyzw @ .0002
could run to between .005 and .01
volume is increasing etc.

Something to think about Doc.  It will save you alot of time answering questions about where you think a particular stock will run to. Smiley 
Jack

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 08:34:31 AM »

I don't know if this will reduce the amount of messages for Doc. Thinks could change in day's or weeks after the buy recommendation. When a stock breaks the support I want to hear from Doc if he is still convinced of a run and if he is optimistic about it. I find it very useful if he regularly briefed us about the situation. In the past I've repeatedly held shares, which actually were lost in Doc's mind. But they still appeared on the daily list. For example " the stock will decline more - hold" So as a newbie I was holding and hoping for better times that never came. Now I know that I have to take my loss at some point. I like to know how Doc experiencing the momo. What stock will rise first. You usually hold 1, 2 or 3 stocks. It is very frustrating if you're in the wrong stock that is not moving while another makes big profits. Maybe be a number from 1 to 10 (added to the daily list) can give us an idea about the current chances of the stocks.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 10:52:43 AM »

Cjiron,

It's a good suggestion, but, please, anything related with the Gold membership, post it on the General Discussion thread of the Paid boards.

I will think about it.

Dr PennyStock
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: