Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 24, 2018, 04:33:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A refresh button at the end of each last page ?  (Read 3432 times)
PLL50
« on: January 09, 2009, 10:53:03 PM »

Hello Doc,
First of all, I would like to thank you so much for making this friendly forum available for us to learn. I have been learning a lot from everyone here  Smiley

I was wondering if it is possible to add a refresh buton at the end of the last page of each topic/ stock/thread .  Some other websites provide this feature ( a refresh button) , and I find that it's a lot easier & quicker to follow the new posts of each thread/subject/stock during the busy trading day.     

This will help us to quickly get access to the most recent new posts ( of each particular topic/stock / thread) during the trading day.   

Please tell me if I'm doing the right thing here:

Right now, during the day, when I 'm following/watching some particular stock/topic , if I want to read the most recent post(s) for that particular stock I'm watching,  I would have to go back and hit the " home button", then find the thread for that particular stock I'm watching, then hit " the last page" ... in order to find & read the most recent post(s) for that particular stock/subject.

Just my 2 cents  Smiley
Thanks so much, have a nice week-end , &  see you next week  Smiley   

boomer
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 10:58:22 PM »

you could just use the refresh button on your browser
boomer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 11:01:10 PM »

also hang out in chat with me ( trying to get people to use that more ) and we can share picks and moves as they happen.
PLL50
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 07:48:44 AM »

also hang out in chat with me ( trying to get people to use that more ) and we can share picks and moves as they happen.

Silly me...  Roll Eyes ! I forgot all about that function   Undecided ! You definitely can tell that I'm not very familiar with all the function offered by my computer  Grin

Thanks so much Boomer ! Have a nice week-end, and see you next week  Smiley
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 05:22:23 PM »

The response of Boomer was also my first though, it's also what I do Wink 

Dr PennyStock
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: