Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 22, 2018, 04:47:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 34099 times)
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 12:07:05 PM »

Hi all I've been out for a good while and have forgotten some of the navigation of the site.... could someone please confirm for me if this is a GAP in the AAMRQ stock (around January 14th) and if that means that it will go back to fill and rebuild? I'm hoping for a quick refresher on that. here is the chart from StockChart:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AAMRQ&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p20990607761

No gaps to fill on the chart.

Dr PennyStock
goN4it

this is Lucky, now bring me luck

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 02:33:01 AM »

Hi Vegas, Thanks for that . I have my specs on now and can se that it was on the 9th. Thank you for showing me that it was filled on the 30th. Ok now I think I see a gap on the 15th? Is that what I am actually seeing? I was in early, but I want to keep adding but of course I don't want to chase... My funds have actualized and I will be ready to place when the markets open again on Tuesday. Want to do it right of course. Thanks
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 11:21:57 AM »

Hi Vegas, Thanks for that . I have my specs on now and can se that it was on the 9th. Thank you for showing me that it was filled on the 30th. Ok now I think I see a gap on the 15th? Is that what I am actually seeing? I was in early, but I want to keep adding but of course I don't want to chase... My funds have actualized and I will be ready to place when the markets open again on Tuesday. Want to do it right of course. Thanks

Yes, there was a big gap up on the 14-15th... There is a good chance this could pull back some as it is in the overbought zone... RSI(14) is at 80...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AAMRQ&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p18798263074

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
ad_man

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2013, 07:18:29 PM »

I'm watching LJPC, i see potential, especially on the weekly, +DI looks like it could rip to the trend line AND that would be a first time in a long long time, and if so, then it may touch .20.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=LJPC&p=W&b=5&g=0&id=p65088244825

ad_man
Shaka_Zulu

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2013, 07:24:16 PM »

Agreed, I will be watching this one as well Ad-man. Just need a wee bit on volume to break on through, .14 it needs to break. RSI to 50 is possible.
ad_man

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 10:13:53 AM »

I still think LJPC will run, 30 million shares as of july 17th, still watching this one.

ad_man
Shaka_Zulu

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 09:29:39 AM »

I'm watching too, the weekly looks good and the potential is here bro, +DI may cross the -DI line TODAY or next week to touch the trendline. So happy its September again! Smiley
Shaka_Zulu

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2013, 07:18:32 PM »

I still think LJPC will run, 30 million shares as of july 17th, still watching this one.

HUGE runner. Nice pick man
Shaka_Zulu

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 05:30:03 PM »

URG - Been following this for awhile. A slow grind to 3 is likely. The whole sector is ripping. Nice cup and Handle on the weekly and the break out is just beginning, less than a month old.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=URG&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p63934974513
Shaka_Zulu

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 05:36:39 PM »

LTHU - Much of the lithium stocks are in play, a result of Tesla's gigafactory…  I think this has more room to run, but I would wait for a pull make to test the Par Sar on the daily.. certainly needs some time to breath.

Daily - http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=LTHU&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p64937185851

Weekly - http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=LTHU&p=W&b=5&g=0&id=p76474285829
Somec

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2014, 03:52:57 PM »

Well there hasn't been a post here in a long time but I have a question I would like answered and this looks like the place to ask it.  I am looking for a specific chart pattern and I need to figure out the scan to use to find stocks that fit the pattern.  The pattern I would like to find is something like a sine wave.  If I could find a handful of stocks that repeated the sine wave pattern I could make a killing.  I have found some and I am trading them but they don't repeat the pattern very well.  I want to be able to find the stocks that you could set a clock by their price!!!  Now I know that is unobtanium but you get the idea.  I have tried messing with volatility index but it gives poor results.  The actual sine wave is not important, what is important is finding stocks that repeat themselves consistently.  Any ideas?

What you are looking for is called, "Roller Stocks". Google it as there is a lot of information about these gems. One sector to scan stocks are companies that are seasonal. Beware of the short interest in these stocks as when the short traders find them they can make them not as profitable.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: