Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 22, 2018, 04:43:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QID - ProShares UltraShort QQQ - NYSE  (Read 4272 times)
Vegas
Gold Member

« on: May 26, 2010, 12:20:53 PM »

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=QID&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p63930393275

The fund seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to two times (200%) the inverse of the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 index. The fund invests in derivatives that advisors believe should have similar daily performance characteristics as the inverse of the daily return of the Index. It invests typically the rest of the assets in money market instruments. The fund is nondiversified.

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
IAMCLP1
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 08:11:36 PM »

Did you play this?

Looked like it spike at $19.33 that day, only to fall to $17.80 the very next day.

Nice find as shorting is next on my list of things to try one of these days  Smiley
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 08:34:10 PM »

Haven't shorted a stock yet but very tempted to on this type of play... Also, I think the market as a whole is headed for some big drops and a stock like this will provide a vehicle whereby one can short the market without the risk of actually playing a short position as it is bought and sold like a regular stock... Very tempted but still watching for now...

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: