Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 22, 2018, 04:44:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FAZ - Financial Bear 3x Shares - NYSE  (Read 52042 times)
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 09:39:41 AM »

Dow is open and already down 80 points as I anticipated... Must say I am a bit confused as this is not trading against the market like it is supposed to... Live and learn... Undecided

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 09:51:51 AM »

Dow is open and already down 80 points as I anticipated... Must say I am a bit confused as this is not trading against the market like it is supposed to... Live and learn... Undecided

I get it dipstick... It is actually up 3.5%... You just got impatient and bought too high during the pre-market run... Grin

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
ShyTrader

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 12:42:03 PM »

I've been watching this since you started talking about it... It has HUGE volume, and lots of volatility...

This is the kind of stock I like (ETF I suppose). I am definitely going to watch this and try to lear a little of it's up and downs. Some of the other stuff I play with is volatile, but more of a weekly volatility. This really has potential, I just need to learn a little more about how it works and what impacts it.
Texredman

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 03:11:38 PM »

I just bought FAZ pre-market at 9.00 to start off the week... I am playing the Swine Flu Pandemic gamble... Down .05 so far... Roll Eyes

Only down .15 so far... Another brilliant play Vegas you dumbass... Grin
If it makes you feel any better....I jumped out there and bought FAZ Friday. Yep...still holding that one. DZ already warned me about holding ETF's overnight. He'd probably be really be proud that I held one over the weekend. I almost got out with a small profit about an hour ago. I didn't so it looks like I will be holding it overnight again.

If you recall my plan was to stay off of the ETF's for a couple weeks. That was probably a good idea. "Check out the big brain on Tex"
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 07:02:06 PM »

I just bought FAZ pre-market at 9.00 to start off the week... I am playing the Swine Flu Pandemic gamble... Down .05 so far... Roll Eyes

Only down .15 so far... Another brilliant play Vegas you dumbass... Grin
If it makes you feel any better....I jumped out there and bought FAZ Friday. Yep...still holding that one. DZ already warned me about holding ETF's overnight. He'd probably be really be proud that I held one over the weekend. I almost got out with a small profit about an hour ago. I didn't so it looks like I will be holding it overnight again.

If you recall my plan was to stay off of the ETF's for a couple weeks. That was probably a good idea. "Check out the big brain on Tex"

Sounds like me trying to swear off of the Forex...Grin

Trelly

I'm on a boat, don't you ever forget!

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 03:23:03 AM »

Futures are taking a crap kicking -- money to be made in FAZ tomorrow. I'm finding the EOD technicals are getting quite skewed with this perpetual final hour mass volatility every day....

Plunge Protection Team, Vegas? I must admit, some of the underlying market instruments lately look like straight up mass manipulation.... this market is like the Twilight Zone. Up is down, down is up, good news is manipulated but still good, bad news is good, 2/3 more declining issues than gainers and yet  only a doji?

Despite the fact that I'm sure Soros has a large bet against the U.S. dollar, I'm starting to agree with the notion that the entire U.S. banking  system is straight up insolvent and we're seeing stalling in the next leg down in order to dilute.
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 08:08:40 AM »

Up to 9.55 pre-market this morning... Hopefully I can get a little run out of this today... What a thrill ride yesterday... Was down to 8.31 at one point... These two stocks are almost as crazy as playing the Forex...

ShyTrader

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 09:52:22 AM »

I hope you sell and make some $$ today.... looking good!
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 10:36:23 AM »

I hope you sell and make some $$ today.... looking good!

We will see how she goes... This is almost as stressful as the damn Forex market...

ShyTrader

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 10:40:02 AM »

man, at this point, I hope you sold earlier today (GRIN)
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2009, 11:47:21 AM »

man, at this point, I hope you sold earlier today (GRIN)

Would be a waste to sell with such a small profit... I will keep riding it... Keeps me entertained... Wink

ShyTrader

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 10:27:25 AM »

I hope you sold   Shocked Sad Angry
ShyTrader

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »

OK, Vegas, you still got this?  This price is looking promising!

I wish some of the charts were giving buy signals!
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 11:59:16 AM »

I bought FAZ today at 4.70... Huh Lost .35 the last time I played this mutha...

ShyTrader

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2009, 12:58:29 PM »

You are doing great, that's almost the day's low.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: