Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 20, 2018, 02:06:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FAZ - Financial Bear 3x Shares - NYSE  (Read 52035 times)
Vegas
Gold Member

« on: April 22, 2009, 10:25:08 AM »

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=faz&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p11530901891

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 01:27:22 PM »

Taking a gamble... Just bought FAZ at 9.05... Gold is up sharp (+8.30) which usually does not bode well for the DJI...

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 04:08:07 PM »

This and FAS are definitely the stocks to trade if you want to test your blood pressure... What a thrill ride... Closed at 9.91... Grin

softballdaddy

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 04:10:13 PM »

I need to learn how to trade those...

Life is tough, and it is tougher if you are stupid...John Wayne
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »

I need to learn how to trade those...

It is so easy it amazes me... FAZ is like shorting the market and FAS is like going long... If the market looks like it is going to run up, buy FAS... If it looks like it is going to drop like I thought it would today, buy FAZ... I could have been in at about 8.60 early in the day today but I just wasn't sure what the market was going to do at that point...

softballdaddy

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 04:17:31 PM »

Sounds like dating a cannabilistic Linda Lovelace

Does your gold skills help you with the market? I notice you referenced gold pricing.

Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 04:32:53 PM »

Does your gold skills help you with the market? I notice you referenced gold pricing.

Yes... When I saw gold spike up this morning, it indicated that the big money was not planning on the DJI going up today and were putting their money in the "safe haven", gold...

Makes me nervous holding this through the after market trading but so far it is holding at 9.92...

softballdaddy

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 04:37:02 PM »

Do you buy and sell like stock...or are you in for a specified time period

Yes... When I saw gold spike up this morning, it indicated that the big money was not planning on the DJI going up today and were putting their money in the "safe haven", gold...

Makes me nervous holding this through the after market trading but so far it is holding at 9.92...

Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 04:43:39 PM »

Do you buy and sell like stock...or are you in for a specified time period
Sounds like dating a cannibalistic Linda Lovelace

They both trade just like any other stock... Buy or Sell anytime you want to... That is what I like, the volume is humongous so it is very easy to jump in and out at any time...

Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 08:45:25 PM »

Well, it dropped to 9.79 in after hours trading... I will have to keep a close eye on the market in the morning...

Texredman

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 08:53:29 PM »

Well, it dropped to 9.79 in after hours trading... I will have to keep a close eye on the market in the morning...
You did a lot better with it than I did today. I bought high and sold low. Wasn't pretty. I'm going to lay off of these for a week or so. GLTY in the am.
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 09:36:17 AM »

Taking a gamble... Just bought FAZ at 9.05... Gold is up sharp (+8.30) which usually does not bode well for the DJI...

Just sold at 9.70... Should have sold at the close yesterday around 9.90 but... Did not feel like babysitting this all day today... Grin

ShyTrader

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 12:30:16 PM »

This looks like the par sar flipped, but I don't like the indicators, and it looks like it's at a stall...

Looks like you made a little, I suppose that is all that counts.
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 08:31:00 AM »

I just bought FAZ pre-market at 9.00 to start off the week... I am playing the Swine Flu Pandemic gamble... Down .05 so far... Roll Eyes

Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 09:33:53 AM »

I just bought FAZ pre-market at 9.00 to start off the week... I am playing the Swine Flu Pandemic gamble... Down .05 so far... Roll Eyes

Only down .15 so far... Another brilliant play Vegas you dumbass... Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: