Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 22, 2018, 10:56:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VAPE - Vape Holdings, Inc. - OTCBB  (Read 1125 times)
Vegas
Gold Member

« on: October 08, 2015, 10:50:48 AM »

Daily Chart:  http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=VAPE&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p40460950998

Weekly Chart:  http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=VAPE&p=W&b=5&g=0&id=p26217786332

News:  http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=VAPE+Headlines

Business Summary:  Vape Holdings, Inc. engages in designing, marketing, and distributing ceramic vaporization products. The company offers medical and food grade ceramic products primarily under the HIVE Ceramics brand; and glass products under the HIVE Glass brand throughout North America, Europe, and South America. It provides a nonporous, non-corrosive, chemically inert ceramic vaporization element, which can be used for a range of applications, including stand-alone vaporization products and electronic cigarettes. The company also intends to offer packaging and sourcing products under the HIVE Supply brand name. The company is based in Chatsworth, California.

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 10:53:23 AM »

Vape Holdings Provides Corporate Update

October 8, 2015

VAPE Holdings, Inc., a holding company focused on providing healthy, efficient, and sustainable vaporization products, today announced a corporate update and message from Kyle Tracey, Chief Executive Officer of Vape Holdings.

Recent Business Highlights:

- Streamlined business operations
- Reduced monthly personnel compensation expenditures by 70%
- Puffco collaboration for new breakthrough portable vaporizer pen is on schedule for a December release
- Hive Ceramics has several new products nearing roll-out

During the past few months, Vape Holdings has streamlined its business operations in order to focus on near-term growth opportunities, reorganize business segments and reduce operating losses. The focus going forward is Hive Ceramics, Betterchem, Nouveau and new opportunities in eLiquids. Vape has eliminated Offset, re-worked Hive Supply to fewer but more lucrative products and re-focused its business away from management consulting in the cannabis industry due to cash flow constraints and regulatory risks. The end result of these business changes has led to a reduction in management, staff and overhead expenses.

Vape's monthly personnel compensation expenditures have been reduced by approximately 70% by eliminating business development consultants, reducing headcount and employee salaries, and partially accruing officer salaries. Additionally, as of September 29, $226,590 of convertible notes have been converted to common shares, resulting in a total number of shares outstanding of the Company's common stock of 18,347,699. The Company believes it has enough cash on hand now to begin large scale distribution on a wide range of nee designs and materials.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/vape-holdings-provides-corporate-130000665.html

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 12:38:29 PM »

An Overview Of The Pinch With The Technicals Annotated In Blue

A Gain Of 150%

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: