Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 22, 2018, 10:49:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JCP - J.C. Penney Company, Inc. - NYSE  (Read 4251 times)
Anthony

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 12:54:08 PM »

Looks like this one is done pinching again, but wait there is still time to make some $$ from this one. If you look at a one year chart;

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=JCP&p=D&yr=1&mn=1&dy=0&id=p08352327544

You can see that gap @ $6.00 from Feb still needs to be filled, so I would think from $6.10 and lower would be a good buy to hold for the Santa Claus rally if it makes it there before December. GL

NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!
justonian

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 12:54:26 PM »

I have some of this one as well Anthony.  They usually get a nice little run for black Friday thru Christmas.
Anthony

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 01:25:39 PM »

I have some of this one as well Anthony.  They usually get a nice little run for black Friday thru Christmas.

No I'm not holding this, that gap @ $6.00 is keeping me from buying it. If you're already in though it could do an black Friday rally but the 50 DMA is about to cross the 200DMA to the downside, probably not a good sign. But hey who knows it could bounce from black Friday?

I'm thinking it may drop to the $6.00 range before it goes up and data from black Friday a couple weeks later may give it a Santa Claus rally before end of year or rise the beginning of next year? If it does drop try to have some dry powder ready to av down in the low $6 range and if you're lucky under $6?

Right now the chart isn't looking good, if you can sell and break even you might want to consider that before the 50 crosses the 200, what do you think Doc or V?

NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!
justonian

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2014, 03:24:03 PM »

I should've got out on the black friday bounce.  I'm out of this one for a 8% loss, broke crucial support.
Anthony

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 03:52:12 PM »

I should've got out on the black friday bounce.  I'm out of this one for a 8% loss, broke crucial support.

I'm sorry for your loss:(

NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!
Anthony

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2015, 07:26:00 PM »

This one is looking like a zit that's ready to pop again! Unless there is some bad news pulling it down? (I haven't had time to check)

NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2015, 12:02:00 PM »

This one is looking like a zit that's ready to pop again! Unless there is some bad news pulling it down? (I haven't had time to check)

Might be time to keep an eye on this one...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=JCP&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p14629164753

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
Anthony

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2015, 10:43:00 PM »

I'll have to agree with you V, just took a look at their earnings and they beat last year by 38%!! Looks like they are trying to create some panic selling while taking out stops for tax loss selling season so they can buy on the cheap for when they report the X-Mas sales and the pps gets pumped up? GLTA

NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!
RoagTrader
Gold Member

Pigs Get Fat, Hogs Get Slaughtered! Take Profit!

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2015, 10:10:02 AM »

I've been trading JCP for about a year now but I've given up on it. Most retail stocks are a mess right now and money is flowing out of them.
Vegas
Gold Member

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2015, 10:16:18 AM »

I've been trading JCP for about a year now but I've given up on it. Most retail stocks are a mess right now and money is flowing out of them.

It got about 8 - 10% on the pinch last week but that was all... I didn't play it as I didn't see the potential for much gain...

♦♦♦ Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws... Mater Amschel Rothschild ♦♦♦
RoagTrader
Gold Member

Pigs Get Fat, Hogs Get Slaughtered! Take Profit!

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2015, 10:20:53 AM »

It got about 8 - 10% on the pinch last week but that was all... I didn't play it as I didn't see the potential for much gain...

It's a tough stock to make money on now but I did well with it earlier in the year. I also made some money last month on December call options and then daytraded it a few times, but it bit a lot of people in the a$$ when they released their earnings report.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2015, 11:05:05 AM »

The support is near, so it may not fall much from this price level. The MACD has given buy signal, and, the RSI bounced from the oversold zone.

Dr PennyStock
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: